Growin & Smokin in Florida

• Thread starter Ghostwolf
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Strive

Strive

coming right along drift, looks like they'll breeze right through that ph issue. them pd's get mighty fat

Strive

Strive

looking pitiful over here, but I can see clearly I have it figured out so the next round should be on point, they are at 17 days in and already outstretching the older ones. feeding 1x a day on them and I can see a huge difference in them. unfortunately the shitty camera I had was dropped so no new pics til I get another but you guys ain't missing anything but a shameful looking grow lol

SuperSilverHaze

SuperSilverHaze

Strive,

damn bro, glad you got thing figured out.

im close to chopping the CJ and im already out of bubba so these next 2 cant go in flush fast enough. hell im out of ultra sonya and got the last 7gm of mob boss on deck so I either need to slow down on toking or get another light.........get another light.

I have 3 beat up g13's in flower but all else looks good and frosting up. hope to get pics up today or tomorrow.

Drift,

glad to see ya got something closer to giving you meds than those seeds. no worries on the ph f-up..........nothing a plant cant handle.

got some g13haze's in flower on my first run and they got beat up looking from them getting too dry. they went in too big for the size pot and they feed like mad so they dry out quick but they will still give me meds.........ill just have to dial this strain in to see if I like them enough to keep any or pop more of them.

peace

Strive

Strive

you & me both bro and if wasn't for you & pus I'd still be scratching my head. I can't believe I overwatered that long. I know better than that shit but I guess running hempy's for so long that only got feed every few days kind of kept me from giving the first few weeks much thought. also on the roots organic chips, not looking so good for veg, I got them to dry my veggers out quicker, after a couple months of messing with them there isn't much way to balance the wet/dry cycles right without automation so I'm going to try some fine coco cut with the chips for drainage instead of perlite. they seem to be fine for flowering but not for veg so much in my situation at least

Puscifer

Puscifer

Stopping in to say high. Seems the Flu has hit my household. Both kids brought from school and now I'm laid up with something fierce. All I can say is that I'm glad I can't pass it on to my plants because NOTHING keeps me outta my grow room(s);)
Managed to snap off a few pics today...
It's a real bitch getting the light setting correct so pardon the less that stellar shots. First up is the left side of my room with a few Purple Diesel's about 17 days into flower.
Next pic are a few Ortega's in their 7th weeks of flower.
And lastly, a few pics of a Gorilla Grape that's 10 days into the pre harvest flush. This baby comes down the day after ThanksGiving...

Puscifer

Puscifer

Damn, still can't get used to the way pics show up relative to the text. I'm used to inserting a pic and being able to type underneath it. The shot before the two of the GG is the PD, as well as the first shot. Time for some Nyquil....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Puscifer

Puscifer

Thanks brother. Was feeling under the weather for a few days and then whamo!

Drifting13

Drifting13

Puscifer, hoping you & your get back to healthy in short order. I remember the day of kids and then grandkids bring everything home from school, not fun.
Plants are looking fine!!

Puscifer

Puscifer

Well damn. Got up this morning and did my usual chores in the rooms and went back to bed an slept another 9 hours! Feeling a little better right now, congestion is breaking up and fever is down.
Thanks Strive, Drift, for the well wishes :)
I took a few shots of a GorillaGrape in the Waterfarm. The plant is HUGE! I'm feeding her 1 tsp/gal of Maxibloom with tap water. And she drinks a gallon and a half of water within 12 hours!
23 days into flower...

Drifting13

Drifting13

That the Gorilla-Grape is huge is the under-statement of the week. Looking good, like they always do.
Looks like the northern half of our state is going to have a freeze warning....so cover them outdoor plants or do what I do by bringing my Maters into the garage. Looks like a jungle in there.

Strive

Strive

happy thanksgiving to all you dirty pot heads, I hope you guys have a great day and eat good

Puscifer

Puscifer

Happy T-Day my fellow Outlaws!!!
Breaking tradition this year and hitting up a buffet for late lunch/early dinner.
Nothing like going out to eat completely tubular off some Kush!
Better yet, get blasted and then go shop in a Walmart! lol.

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Damn, still can't get used to the way pics show up relative to the text. I'm used to inserting a pic and being able to type underneath it. The shot before the two of the GG is the PD, as well as the first shot. Time for some Nyquil....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Just hit the enter button to give yourself some space then load the pic full screen.;) Happy Thanksgiving Florida!

Drifting13

Drifting13

Wishing everyone a very Happy Thanksgiving. Don't eat and/or smoke too much...if that's even possible.:cool:

Strive

Strive

still trying to smoke too much here haha, I certainly ate too much, it's hard to walk away from baked mac & cheese & banana pudding.

Latest posts

Top Bottom