Growin & Smokin in Florida

• Thread starter Ghostwolf
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Strive

Strive

whats going on dp? good to see you bro

lol, still high tech pus. I'm taking notes,once I get past christmas and caught up a little I'll see if this will work for me. I'm thinking with the larger pots I can scale down to 6 plants per crop and still do well.idk

SuperSilverHaze

SuperSilverHaze

DawnPatrol,

good to see ya post over here.

Drift,

its been a bit since I have top dressed w/ WC so ill dig around a bit to see what I can find. since you are in flower I would go easy on adding N b/c its my understanding that its beneficial during stretch but too much makes for more leafy bud.

Strive

Strive

my veg looks like its on steroids now, like they were just waiting for enough food to get started. I knew that shit seemed awful low, again overlooking the obvious and going in the wrong direction, if nutes are truly more readily available in a dilute solution then mine should've super available haha. hell they survived but that's all they were doing. glad that's over with

Drifting13

Drifting13

Lets get right to some pics. First is the PD & it's looking like it's recovered from the PH fuckup.
IMG 2480 IMG 2481

Next are some bubblegum seeds that was gifted to me.
IMG 2482 IMG 2483 IMG 2484

And last but not least are from some bag seed I had.
IMG 2486 IMG 2487
Now all I have to figure out is how to fit all of this under a 400 watt HPS.:wideyed:
As far as the EWC I'll try them on the P/C that are yellowing first.

Last edited:
Drifting13

Drifting13

Drift, couldn't tell you he on the EWC, never used the stuff before.
Replacing the N switch is easy enough ( I have a factory service manual, MANDATORY reading material if you own an H-D, imho:D), it's the sprocket holding tool and the main shaft lock nut socket that I lack. I hit 10,000 miles a few days ago so it's time for it's scheduled service anyway. Plus it needs front/back rubber. All told it's gonna set me back a grand. Toys cost money...
Strive, it's all in a kit brother;) I'm not inclined enough to come up with that myself.
View attachment 358478 View attachment 358479
For what it's worth I have a tire changing machine in my garage & I do have all the tools needed to do the job. For one hell of a lot less than $1K
more like $0.00 ;)

Strive

Strive

no doubt, my tents at 76f lights on, no a/c. my power bill has been WAAY better over here too, haven't went over $250 a month yet! the old house was killing me in electric

Drifting13

Drifting13

Well hold on to your shorts fella's cause it's gonna be even colder tonight. My side is calling for a frost/freeze. So if you have any outdoor plants you don't want to get damaged, cover them or bring them in. Tomato's will spend another night in the garage.

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Florida Medical Marijuana Supporters Face Tight Deadline

By The Associated Press - Tuesday, December 17 2013
FOLLOW:
  • FLORIDA
  • MEDICAL MARIJUANA
  • PETITION
  • SIGNATURES
  • USA
1215_tclo_marijuana_t607.JPG
The Supreme Court isn't the only challenge facing a petition drive to put a proposed medical marijuana constitutional amendment on Florida's 2014 ballot.

Organizers have until Feb. 1 to gather 683,189 voter signatures. As of Tuesday, 162,866 signatures had been certified.

Still, John Morgan of the Morgan & Morgan personal injury law firm thinks there's a good chance a final push will get the effort he's organizing over the top.

"It better, or I'm paying a lot of money for nothing. I'll be wanting a recount," said Morgan, who expects he'll personally spend $2 million on the petition drive before it's over. As of the end of last month, $1.3 million has been spent on the effort - about $1 million out of Morgan's pocket.

Organizers gathered nearly 100,000 petitions last week, bringing the total to nearly 700,000. Now it's a matter of building a cushion to account for invalid signatures. About a quarter of the signatures on the petition won't be valid because people signing aren't registered to vote in Florida, Morgan estimates.

- Read the entire article at TC Palm.

Strive

Strive

I sure hope it happens

pus that beast is blowing up! is that one getting maxibloom?

well I sure have been drowning my girls. I just put in 8 new ones on sunday night, handwatered 1x the next morning at lights on and they still aren't dryed out. no doubts why I ain't been yielding anything now. sitting here enjoying a morning bowl in my new Christmas present, a 12" Gandalf style deal, I really like this thing. I found this pic of one online exact same one

HP2482012INlong2020Green20gandalf20hand20pipe M2

SuperSilverHaze

SuperSilverHaze

Budmuncher,

it is looking better every day for it getting onto the ballot this coming year. who would have thought Fla may be the first to approve MMJ in the dirty south.

Strive,

nice bro, I need to get a nice 6"-8" pyrex pipe and a little larger bong after I buy a few more things for the grow............im going to final trim the rest of #5 so it can start curing and #7 was cut yesterday so ill get to try them both side by side to confirm which I like best.......I think its the #7.

Drifting13

Drifting13

I keep trying to get folks to sign a petition. So far I have 10 turned in and will keep trying until I'm told it's too late to send any more in.

Puscifer, that GG is looking good at 44 days. How many more days you figure it'll take to finish?

Strive, really nice looking bowl. That long stem should make handling a hot bowl easier.

Puscifer

Puscifer

Strive, nice glass piece. We'll make it glow tomorrow;)
About halfway thru flower I changed from Maxibloom to GH 3 part.
Drift, I take the GG to 60 days exactly. By then she is as purple as a blackberry and all her pistils are orange. Looks real pretty come harvest time:D Ill post of shots of her when she comes down.

SuperSilverHaze

SuperSilverHaze

I take the GG to 60 days exactly. By then she is as purple as a blackberry and all her pistils are orange. Looks real pretty come harvest time:D Ill post of shots of her when she comes down.

you run co2? ive read that they will finish a bit faster than a grow w/o co2........have you experienced faster finishing on your girls once you added co2?

Fractalz,

its the same penalty for growing dank or schwag so you might as well continually get better at growing.

id hate to be 'That Guy' busted with a horrible beat to hell garden............not that I want to be busted but its the chance you live with growing here.

peace

Puscifer

Puscifer

oh yeah, fully sealed and co2 added:D Things do ripen quicker.
fractaLz, it's all or nothing for us growers down here in the dirty south. SuperSilverHaze summed it up perfectly:cool:

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

oh yeah, fully sealed and co2 added:D Things do ripen quicker.
fractaLz, it's all or nothing for us growers down here in the dirty south. SuperSilverHaze summed it up perfectly:cool:

Salute to my Fla Greenthumbs. ...IT takes a Rhino sack to sprout mint seeds in that state..My fams in Orlando and Kissimmee. ..Positive Vibes from the Southwest! !!

Top Bottom