Growin & Smokin in Florida

• Thread starter Ghostwolf
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Puscifer

Puscifer

No, didn't see the grow. BUT, I did try stacking 6" cubes. Out of necessity I stacked a 6 incher atop another 6 incher. Worked fine. I still have a bag of 6" cubes, just in case :)

Strive

Strive

try this used camera out I just picked up, cheap pos but an improvmentView attachment 337696View attachment 337696
DSCF0010
DSCF0013
DSCF0015
DSCF0001

DSCF0009
SuperSilverHaze

SuperSilverHaze

the girls are looking good bro............how far along are they.

i cant help myself, im cutting down both la affies 5 days early..........not much early but im ready to try the #5 plus i dont want both of these and an ultra sonya to trim at one time.

peace

Strive

Strive

the girls are looking good bro............how far along are they.

i cant help myself, im cutting down both la affies 5 days early..........not much early but im ready to try the #5 plus i dont want both of these and an ultra sonya to trim at one time.

peace
thank you sir, they are at day 39. let me know what you end up with on them.

Strive

Strive

i'm bored so here's some shots of the girls, day 42 on the older ones, day 7 of 12/12 for the little ones. here's the room & veg
Room
Veg

Strive

Strive

ssh, here's that dmt that's been vegging since may? I think. this better be the be all end all of nugs as long as its taking just to veg haha. also a shot of the casey jones getting ready to go in next month
Dmt4
Cj

SuperSilverHaze

SuperSilverHaze

lol............ i told ya the DMT veg time is counted in light years.

the fabric airpots are doing mine wonders. what #dmt is that one?

im got 2 dmt crosses to play with.....Triangle Kush x DMT (Triangle Trip) & Trinity OG x DMT and the early report is veg time is much better.

peace

Strive

Strive

light years sounds about right lol. it's the #4. get them triangle x dmt's cracking bro, the pics I've seen of them are pretty nice

SuperSilverHaze

SuperSilverHaze

going to be moving all the g13 haze's, dsd, la affie #5, #7, casey jones into flower within 10 days and 8 or so bubba's and some ultra sonya's 2-3 wks after that so ill get those down and maybe some cookie wreck frm CV.....those should get here in a few days.

peace

SuperSilverHaze

SuperSilverHaze

ive seen pics of phenos that look amazing.........thats why i may get them going soon.

im also going to take a few clones of each dmt so i can flower them so ill know what she is about. hell the Triangle Trip x DMT's will probably be rotated in soon after the dmt's.

Drifting13

Drifting13

Y'all are knocking it outa the park. Looks like my sink hole repairs are finally a go. So maybe I can get back to raising some ladies. I got some Cheese beans burning a hole in my pocket.....

SuperSilverHaze

SuperSilverHaze

good to see ya this way Gsizzle, hell im glad the dank ass pics will be making appearances over here.

well i got the Triangle Trip's in rooter plugs. all my cloning done and to make room in veg i went ahead and put the moms in flower so ill get a better judge of stretch on the G13 x Haze next round........of which i got 4of5 females so my high ratio of m/f continues. OldPro mentioned my low veg temps contribute to more females. i cant argue.

casey jones.........bean pole gave me 4 big cuts and she is still ~12"-14" tall.

peace

Strive

Strive

Nice set-up Strive. How do you like the coco chips vs the finer stuff?
thanks pus, hard to say yet. they seem a lot less soggy than the fine but I haven't had to water any more than usual yet either so it's looking good for them. plus it was clean as can be right off the block.

gsizzle! good to see you here bro, another top notch grower from the sunshine:cigar:

drift get that cheese popping and show us how it's done

ssh, I need to hire out my vegging to you lol. glad to hear you're still a ladies man:D

Top Bottom