Growin & Smokin in Florida

• Thread starter Ghostwolf
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Strive

Strive

damn, mine is about 10" almost have enough shoots to get some cuts from. i'm getting a #5 ready to go in next. I hope the #7 ends up yielding,mine is huge and bushy with boatloads of buds but real small, like 20 days small

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
casey is still in that small black pot and is ~14" and she will geta transplant & cloned this wkend.

that #7 la affie x fire og is really packing on weight but still not like the #5...........ill get some pics of them this wkend or next when they get the ax.

peace

Ive got a pack of that affie x fire be nice to see what ya got. Welcome to the farm!

Drifting13

Drifting13

Thanks Striver. Before they ban me I'm gonna let a few from the FGT know where to find us.

Strive

Strive

just make sure its the last words you need to say, they'll ban you as soon as a mod sees it and thanks for doing it bro

SuperSilverHaze

SuperSilverHaze

Ive got a pack of that affie x fire be nice to see what ya got. Welcome to the farm!

you got it. i have two phenos, #5 &#7, and they both are looking really good. this is my first run w/these and due to poor light placement while in veg they stretched too much and now they are a bit top heavy as they finish flowering. both plants were topped so they grew 2 main stalks and on my #7 one main branch broke ~35-40 days in due to bud weight and them not being supported well. after the dry i looked at the bud under my scope and it was ~40% cloudy / 60% clear trichs and the med effect was great........quick spasm relief and i could feel the body high after ~1/4 gm....3 bong hits.

i was shocked at how good it was so im excited to try both when they come down on the 14th @ ~65 days flower.

my next round w/these are veggin under 220w pl-l are growing fast.....i have already topped both multiple times so they will go in flower @20"-2' tall in 2 gal of coco.

i would pop them as i sat on my pack for some time and i have been missing out on a great strain.

peace

Strive

Strive

told you so haha, both smoked great at like 45 days, i'm ashamed to admit I cut that early but I had to make room in the tent. glad to hear it worked

SuperSilverHaze

SuperSilverHaze

damn, mine is about 10" almost have enough shoots to get some cuts from. i'm getting a #5 ready to go in next. I hope the #7 ends up yielding,mine is huge and bushy with boatloads of buds but real small, like 20 days small

my #7 started swelling up after ~45-50 days.....i aggressively pruned them both prior to flip so no larf and that helped.

peace

Strive

Strive

see I didn't prune much, was kind of shooting for what pus does with his Ortega x og,those girls are always huge & bushy. all the budsites are getting plenty of light though. as they are approaching that time frame I guess i'm in for some swelling:D

Puscifer

Puscifer

Good Morning Florida!!!
Work in the rooms is done and I'm several spliffs in already so let me see if I can upload some pics...

Strive

Strive

damn, I wonder wat the issue is? maybe try in a different browser?

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Use Google Chrome for best results.

Puscifer

Puscifer

Ugh, I really don't want to switch to Google.
And like you said Strive, i was able to upload my avatar...

Strive

Strive

it may well be the browser, I had problems for a while with hbogo and bf3 with my browser for no apparent reason, switched to google chrome for those 2 things only and had no problems with either

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
This site has been optimized to work best with Google Chrome. Being a Linux gal, I was resistant to change, too, but since doing it I've gotten two Android devices and learned what a breeze it is to migrate across platforms.

Let me do some searching.

User Guide for forum features.

How To: Photo Upload Manager.

Puscifer

Puscifer

Well, I use IE and changed my cookies setting and all worked well.
Switched back to Firefox, changed cookies setting, nadda. Same message and all.
So....Ill use IE for now and tonight when I'm bored and baked Ill switch over to the Chrome side.

Top Bottom