Growin & Smokin in Florida

• Thread starter Ghostwolf
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Drifting13

Drifting13

Columbian x Hawaiian beans that I traded with someone for are now above ground. Soaked 5 beans & 4 came up.
IMG 2492

IMG 2493

Everything else is getting bigger by the day. I'm also gifting several plants that I don't have enough room to flower. Just trying to pay it a little bit forward.:cool:

Puscifer

Puscifer

Happy Winter Solstice my fellow dirty southers!!!!
2014 is the year Florida will become a MMJ state. Have faith my friends.
As Puscifer says "The hands of many must join as one, and together we'll cross this River" (Humbling River, download it and listen)

Drifting13

Drifting13

:hungry: Now ya got my attention, Puscifer! And now I know what she should look like. Thanks!

Update on the Columbian x Hawaiian beans that I planted...the 5th bean came up yesterday evening, almost. So that make it a 100% sprouting & growing.:cool:

Dawn Patrol

Dawn Patrol

say it ain't so bro, that's one bushy gal
Shame you have to hang it up DP...

I'll throw up some more pics as this one gets closer to the finish.

I'm not totally done Pus, but common sense dictates I scale way back f0r awhile. I got some new Sativa beans last spring and never popped any so I may give them a go this summer and see how they do.

Fortunately I made seed stock of most of the strains I wanted to keep so I have those to play with in the future.

Drifting13

Drifting13

Hope y'all had a great Christmas! I kicked mine off a day early by putting one of my two PD's into flower.
IMG 2501 IMG 2502
Puscifer, hope it was a good ride yesterday. We took the Geezer-Glide out yesterday to go visit friends. Gotta love riding on Christmas.:D

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Well ya got the sigs needed and still have over a month to collect more!! Great news florida!;)

Puscifer

Puscifer

Hey hey everybody. Sick as a dog once again. Had a buddy fly in from Oregon and with him he brought this crazy Flu. Fever, chills, splitting headache and EVERY joint in my body is hurting. Can't even walk across the room, let alone take care of my garden. Contemplated the emergency room last night...
Anyway, managed to snap a few pics. The first few are the GorillaGrape in a Waterfarm. She's on pure water and set to come down Jan 2nd (pardon the blurry close ups).
The second pic is for you Strive. That's how humid my cloner gets.

SuperSilverHaze

SuperSilverHaze

Puscifer,

I hope you get over that shit quick and the GG looks nice.

Budmuncher,

it looks better every day and all polling here is over 65% in favor so there is a really good chance that 60% will vote for the bill once it makes onto the ballot.

IMO the bill isn't perfect but you can not modify a law until it is a law. I hope a patient centered lobbying group can form here to counter the special interest lobbying groups that will attempt to lobby a patients right to grow out of the law. w/o an adequate voice fl patients may find themselves in a similar situation like Michigan or even worse.....like cali., outlawing grows. prop19 looks mighty good to those facing an outright ban on growing.

if I can position myself in the Ag. part of the industry I will initiate the formation of a patient centered lobbying group that has at its main focus to preserve the patients right to grow their own medicine.

Strive,

damn bro.............I wish you had the luck w/cloning that we have. maybe trim half the length of the leaves to slow photosynthesis or scrape the lower part of the stem. if you do this make sure your blade is sharp and don't hold the sharp end down. have the sharp edge up and put against the stem and gently scrape down. you only want the outer layer of the stem striped, a stringy fibrous outer layer. as this outer layer is scraped of it becomes a smoother feel to the scraping.

its not as fast as a simple 45 cut under h2o and stick in a plug but I root over 95% of the cuts taken and I try rooting some shit that is too small, to tall w/several branching to a single node w/half a leaf......you know the stuff that should have gotten tossed but another plant is always good so I root it.

peace

Drifting13

Drifting13

Afternoon y'all. I won't say good because I'm sicker than I've been in years.
So for now just a pic of the first Maters for this season. German Johnson on the left and Cherokee purple on the right. I'll use the seeds from these for future crops.
IMG 2504
I know it's not canna related but I do love my Heirloom tomato's!

Puscifer sure hope your feeling better...as for me I'm going back to bed......

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Everybody gettin sick! My son before xmas and my daughter after xmas. My wife came down with it last night and she's in bed too. Hope yall start feeling better Im trying to dodge it but just when i think im in the clear ill prob get sick too lol.

Top Bottom