Growin & Smokin in Florida

• Thread starter Ghostwolf
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Puscifer

Puscifer

Damn, seems im not alone with this sickness. Bummer. My Wife and my son are both sick now, my daughter is on the verge (stuffed nose, etc) Rest and fluids guys!
Drift, been dabbling in Tomatoes the last few years. Just as gratifying as growing MJ, imho:D For the last year I've been growing Campari's... Now that I think about it, some of the tastiest Tomatoes i've had came from gardens of MJ growers. Coincidence?

Last edited:
Puscifer

Puscifer

You know how they say Hydro finishes faster? True true! Well, at least Hydro in a sealed Co2'd room...
Trichomes don't lie and the trich's on my GG in the waterfarm (which was scheduled to come down on Jan 2nd) were 50% amber..
The other sign that she was done was that she's been on plan tap water for over a week and the last 2 days ec was rising and the ph dropping. Not the usual ec rise ph fall of root rot (the roots were perfectly healthy). My tap has an ec of .8 and a ph of around 8.1, yet within 24 hrs the ec would rise to 1.4 and ph would fall to 5.8. Soooooo, that means she's done!:)
The wife and I spent the day trimming her up and i took a few pics of during and after. Enjoy...

Strive

Strive

beautiful job on both. I'm still floored about how nice the Ortega smokes considering the yield, I'd made my mind up that quality and quantity just didn't go together but that lady is definitely an exception. soon as I get a cam i'll get some pics up but things are exploding over here, I'm finally in position to kick some ass with this dtw setup (after a year of fail lol).
hope everyone is enjoying their last bit of 2013. tomorrow is a whole new year, i truly hope we see some real progress with our mj laws and I feel sure we will. things are changing all over. maybe soon we can all sit down and smoke together

SuperSilverHaze

SuperSilverHaze

I am glad the sickness is no where around here and I wish all who is sick will get to feeling better. I try to take b12 and 2000mg vit C per day during the winter time....I also keep that spray zicam around to use when I see my nephews or nieces since kids are germ spreaders and so far its been working.

Puscifer,

those girls look great and I too was happy w/the med effect of the Ortega and I cant wait to get her into rotation.

peace

Puscifer

Puscifer

Let's start 2014 with some pics shall we :D
These are various shots, taken this morning, of three Ortega's and one Pre98 Bubba. All 17 days into flower.
Not sure how to add text between photos so I have to explain by order.
First pic is Ortega on the left, bubba on the right.
Second pic is Bubba in the center.
Leaf shot is Bubba.
And a various pic or two. Enjoy:)

Drifting13

Drifting13

Damn, seems im not alone with this sickness. Bummer. My Wife and my son are both sick now, my daughter is on the verge (stuffed nose, etc) Rest and fluids guys!
Drift, been dabbling in Tomatoes the last few years. Just as gratifying as growing MJ, imho:D For the last year I've been growing Campari's... Now that I think about it, some of the tastiest Tomatoes i've had came from gardens of MJ growers. Coincidence?
Hoping you & yours are doing better. I been on amoxicillin for a few days and seem to be doing better.
I started growing Maters first and then thought..... If I can grow Mater's why not my own smoke and about 2-1/2 to 3 years later here I am. I have 4 or 5 buckets with Campari's growing. First go around with them but I have a BUNCH of green Campari's waiting to ripen. If you ever want heirloom tomato seeds holler. Last count about 12 different heirlooms.

Strive

Strive

somehow that shit has missed us here thankfully, hope everyone is feeling better.
camera coming soon, I wish I had it now so I could share some pics, things are doing 1000% better. the newest crop is at 18 days flowering today, went in at around 8" and has bushed up and stretched to 26" so far which is great considering the roots didn't have quite enough time to get right before I flipped them. the next after those are transplanted to flower pots and will be damn near rootbound before they go in. I owe a guy big time for just taking a look and pointing some stuff out. 2014 is looking great so far, maybe we can end it with some legal smoke sessions

drift, any chance you have any French heirlooms? the best tomato I ever ate was a French heirloom I grew, I can't remember the name but I dream about that plant lol

pus that bubba is one perfectly healthy gal, very nice

Drifting13

Drifting13

1) German Johnson 2)Cherokee Purple 3)Black Krim 4)Black Prince 5)Rainbow 6)Roma 7)Campari 8)Mortgage Lender add several Cherrys to the list. But no French Heirlooms. I feel like I'm forgetting some but I'm still not on top of my game...

"maybe we can end it with some legal smoke sessions" That would make 2014 an OUTFUCKINGSTANDING year!

Strive

Strive

that's a lot of tomatoes, if you ever get the chance at some French 'looms from what I've heard they can be some of the best, i know whatever the hell I had sure was

Strive

Strive

holy shit its cold. I sat from 7 last night til 5 this morning in a 2 man tree stand to let my son see how he likes hunting/get some free pork/help my bro out with his hog problem. around 1am it got frigid lol. needless to say the hogs were smarter and stayed home

Drifting13

Drifting13

Think it's cold now wait till Monday night. Calling for mid-20's by me. Needless to say everything is coming indoors that's not in the dirt sand. But with luck that will have blown over by Wednesday. Dress in layers my friends!

Puscifer

Puscifer

Where's everybody been lately? I'm 100% sure we're not the only growers in the Sunshine State...
So i was talking a friend yesterday who manages a hydro shop somewhere's 'round here and I asked what brand of nutrient does he sell the most of. He said hands down GH outsells all by a wide margin. In 7 months he's sold $25,000 of GH Flora, next was FoxFarm with $8000. Interesting that Advanced was beat out by FoxFarm. But not surprising the GH outsell em all.
Anyway, thought y'all would find that interesting.
Getting the Harley back from the dealer tomorrow, just in time for 80 degree weather!!!!!!!!!!:D

Strive

Strive

gh is definitely the stuff, I need to grab some soon lol. I've been checking in but busy as hell with a computer problem and these plants, getting ready for a good harvest finally.

Top Bottom