Growing for the first time and here’s what I’m doing.

• Thread starter yukon1991
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Y

yukon1991

Update.
I moved my light from 18” to 24. I also lollipoped the plants. The plants are doing much better. They are about 20”. In thinking about flipping them today.
IMG 7909

Y

yukon1991

I’m wondering about harvest. This is the the 7th week of flower. Should I start a my flush? I have to go get a magnifying glass yet but this is where I’m at. Is everyone using a magnifying glass or are some of you eyeballing it? I’d like to hear what you guys are doing. Thanks in advance.
IMG 8075
IMG 8074
IMG 8071
IMG 8070

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
I wouldn’t flush, a lot of people do not flush anymore and will only reduce feedings until the end. Looks about 3 weeks left…maybe 4? ✌️

I do have a magnify glass and I will take a small top piece since I can’t get a good look in the tent. Don’t look at the leaf trichomes, not a good representation.

I don’t start looking until most of my hairs are red and receding in.

lenhug

lenhug

I'm sure others would agree but buy a cheap loupe if you can ($10) and get as close as possible in there. And agreed on the leaf trichonomes, get in the bud.

Though the thought of a magnifying glass appeals to me much more for some reason. Might have to try that.

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
I'm sure others would agree but buy a cheap loupe if you can ($10) and get as close as possible in there. And agreed on the leaf trichonomes, get in the bud.

Though the thought of a magnifying glass appeals to me much more for some reason. Might have to try that.
Yeah I guess I should’ve specified, when I said magnify glass, I meant a high res loupe

lenhug

lenhug

Aah, fair enough. My shaky left hand/arm tremor (TM) makes it even more of a nightmare to look at stuff like this so the idea of a large, comedic like, magnifying glass really appeals to me (might be less shaky to hold). 😄

And don't get me started on trying to trim well...

Top Bottom