Growing in Ireland

• Thread starter Bluberry
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Bluberry

Hi guys.

I have been lurking in the background for a while doing my homework, here and on other sites, but as I am completely confused I thought it was time I upped and asked for some help.

I used to smoke a lot years ago, until an accident with some stronger than usual acid closed things down for a while when I was living in Holland.

Now, 20 years later I do not smoke, do not drink, do not do much really, and life is pretty sad. So, its time for me to dip my feet back into the world of Mary J.

I am becoming more and more skeptical about the conflicting posts on various forums, and the not so savory reports I read about some of the seed banks.

So I have 2 questions that I could use a bit of help on...

1/ The name of a quality seed-bank in Europe that sells quality produce that they stand by, without ripping you off. By quality I am assuming that they sell what they advertise especially when it comes to strains, THC levels etc.

2/ The name of a strain that is (in order of importance)

Grow outdoors in Ireland.
Mostly Indica with a touch of Sativa.
Higher CBD levels.
Help anxiety/paranoia/depression.
Is less of a munchie maker.
Helps with chronic pain.
Be feminised.
Be Self flowering.

Really what I am looking for is something I can take with the wife or friends that gives a nice giggly stone without knocking me out when used in smaller quantities but that will knock me off to sleep if I take a bit more.

I know that the effects are different for different people, so really I am just looking for an unbiased opinion. Given the above, what would you choose?

Its really important that it will not set off any psychosis, and while that cannot be guaranteed, I know some will be better than others.

As a start I had thought about Politronics Blue Rhino.

Any other suggestions?

jagle

jagle

heya fello irish grower here, same story as your sell havent popped any beans yet just getting my room finished, small indoor grow.

relation to your question about seeds, i got mine and others do from sannies seeds, pretty happy with that service good prices too

B

Bluberry

Hey Jagle, hows it going ? What you planning on growing? not decided on indoor or outdoor yet, I still need to work out what I want - loved the orange bud back in the day but looking for something a bit different now. How much you planning to spend on your room? Been thinking about that side of it but thought I might try outdoors first.

jagle

jagle

not too bad now blueberry.
working on a very getto grow, spare room in a shed out the back, built a 2foot by 2 foot by 4 foot wooden box, sealed up the sides, just using come cfls for my first grow or 2.
i got some k.o. kush and jackberry from sannie seeds, great prices and service btw, wouldnt be able to do outdoor where im from, housing estate you know, wouldnt want my neighbours calling the gardai or stealing my weed.

so far think i spent about 100euro, for materials for the grow box, lightblub housing, doing alot of the woodwork myself cos im handy at it and the wiring im doing myself cos i know how to

because of our awful laws im gonna try keep as low key as possible, its only a personal grow so just for me, so im thinking getting 4 or 5 plants going take some clones and keep them spaced a month or so apart.

get me ?

B

Bluberry

sounds like you have it sorted ! Yeah I have houses boxing me in all around as well. Had thought about just planting out a small garden we have, but its a bit risky I guess, so I thought of doing the same as you, although I sort of think that if I got busted with a plant in the garden its a bit different than having a set up with lights and stuff, but maybe not. Also I want to have a year round supply so your set up sounds perfect.

I had a look at sannies seeds. The jackberry sounds nice, but I have to be REALLY carefull with anxiety, paranoia etc. Its sounds high in thc but there is no CBD rating. I knows its indica but not sure about it.

The perfect smoke would be to take a joint and have a light laughy high with a light body stone. Then take another smoke and get a heaveir stone, leading on to passout. So I could use it during the day and still get stuff done, or use it chillin with the wife and not pass out, unless I wanted to.

You tried blue rhino?

T

tonto

:hi

kc33 does great here, along with esbes hashplant,

also typhoon is good and kc36 is suppose to do very well.

get seeds from attitude or zenseeds

half baked

half baked

easi jagle you'd be better off doing all ur plant at the same time instead of a perpetual grow because you would have to mix 2to3 batches of nutes for all the different stages of growth, just more work for you.
easi bluberry, go for an indoor grow, i grow organic and couldnt be happier, for a very basic setup with homemade box and lights and everything you would be lookin at around 300quid, my setup is very basic, i have a 1x1m tent with 1 600hps, 3 clip on desk fans, intake and outtake and a temp gauge, i'll post a pic up for ya if you want, if you have any questions either PM me or put it up in here i'll be glad to help

peace hb

jagle

jagle

easi jagle you'd be better off doing all ur plant at the same time instead of a perpetual grow because you would have to mix 2to3 batches of nutes for all the different stages of growth, just more work for you.
easi bluberry, go for an indoor grow, i grow organic and couldnt be happier, for a very basic setup with homemade box and lights and everything you would be lookin at around 300quid, my setup is very basic, i have a 1x1m tent with 1 600hps, 3 clip on desk fans, intake and outtake and a temp gauge, i'll post a pic up for ya if you want, if you have any questions either PM me or put it up in here i'll be glad to help

peace hb

2 to 3 batches of nutes, im gonna be growing in soil, very ghetto for my first few runs so i aint worried, and plant numbers are simple because of laws here, any more then a few and they will get you with sale and supply, not something i want on a personal grow

jagle

jagle

sounds like you have it sorted ! Yeah I have houses boxing me in all around as well. Had thought about just planting out a small garden we have, but its a bit risky I guess, so I thought of doing the same as you, although I sort of think that if I got busted with a plant in the garden its a bit different than having a set up with lights and stuff, but maybe not. Also I want to have a year round supply so your set up sounds perfect.

I had a look at sannies seeds. The jackberry sounds nice, but I have to be REALLY carefull with anxiety, paranoia etc. Its sounds high in thc but there is no CBD rating. I knows its indica but not sure about it.

The perfect smoke would be to take a joint and have a light laughy high with a light body stone. Then take another smoke and get a heaveir stone, leading on to passout. So I could use it during the day and still get stuff done, or use it chillin with the wife and not pass out, unless I wanted to.

You tried blue rhino?

no havent tried blue rhino, thing with the couchlock effect of the weed, look up what some people are saying about the trichomes, if you harvest when couldy you get more of a buzz then couchlock, the more amber the more of a knockout effect itll have.

ya small lil grow box, will be putting in a diy filter as i get close to flower as well, the smell would be the biggest noticable thing

T

tonto

ya small lil grow box, will be putting in a diy filter as i get close to flower as well, the smell would be the biggest noticable thing

id have one during veg too, you''ll be too use to the smell and wont notice the reek

B

Bluberry

Hey Tonto, thanks for the info. I heard kc33 = couchlock,whats your thoughts on that? Esbes seeds – where can I find info on them? Also typhoon, Google had no info on that either.kc36 sounds lovely, but it is supposed to have high content of THCs and little CBD which may do no good for the old psychosis/anxiety/paranoia? Keep hearing bad things about attitude, and just found out that my local hydro store sells seeds so I may give them a try if they have what I need.

Half Baked, I would love to see a picture of your set up, yours too Jagle. I had not even thought about growing once or twice a year, it sure would cut down on costs and time, but I have to be carefull about not getting busted for supply, as Jagle said, the laws here suck ! Keep thinking I will move back to California. The wife’s from there, I could just get a medi card and chill !

As for the smell, it would be others I would worry about. But if everyone who calls round is chill then its no problem ! I would be worried about the landlord calling round, or my wifes friends who are a bit straight :-(

B

Bluberry

Jagle I will read up on the trichomes. If I follow you right, lets say I grow the rhino, and harvest at different times, I could end up with one that is more of a head high, one that in middle of the road and one that puts me to sleep?

It thats right it would be very, very cool I could just keep playing around until I found what I need?

jagle

jagle

Jagle I will read up on the trichomes. If I follow you right, lets say I grow the rhino, and harvest at different times, I could end up with one that is more of a head high, one that in middle of the road and one that puts me to sleep?

It thats right it would be very, very cool I could just keep playing around until I found what I need?

technically yes, lemmie find the link, its on riu

here
http://www.invalid.com/harvesting-curing/401972-new-high-times-suggests-harvesting.html

half baked

half baked

Canopy  002

there you go bro, ive got 16 in there but im not bothered about any law, if i was you id do something on this scale and put 5 in there, with training the tent would be full, you could run a few different strains too, ive got 5 different strain there atm but next time i'll be running 11 different strains, i like choice as you can probabaly tell, when you talk about effects of weed it can also do with the genetics, not just when u chop them down, i mean trich colour has alot to do with it but sativas are more cerabal highs and indica more body high, i go for crosses of the 2 as it gives me what im lookin for(best of both worlds) id also never tell a soul outside the home that you do it, or will be or even planning on doing it, best way in my book

peace hb

jagle

jagle

nice grow half baked but you really dont get our draconian laws, i wouldnt dare dream what would happen me if i got caught with that setup, noway would they take that as personal, they dont measure bud just the whole plants weight will count towards you in court and you would be rightly Fcked

half baked

half baked

thats a 1x1m tent m8, im from the uk and have been caught with way over 100 plants and got £175 fine, they tried doing me for commercial growing but couldnt prove anything as my fones were clean, no bagges or scales so they had no grounds to charge me with intent to supply, got a fine and caution for it, you could always just scrog 1 plant to fill it if thats what they go off, same weight but 3 times as much veg time, i fill mine like that to cut down on veg time, my other tent is only small and full of mothers so have to use the big 1 for veg and bloom

peace hb

jagle

jagle

lucky man, but here things are very different, you gotta remember hash is seen as a bad a problem as heroin, but english cops have a lot more cop on then our gardai

half baked

half baked

point taken bro, hope all goes well for both of you anyways

peace hb

jagle

jagle

indeed same as you, but ya having a clean phone, no scales or baggies lying around is key to not getting done for supply or sale.
how long you been growing in the uk now?

Top Bottom