Growing in Ireland

• Thread starter Bluberry
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Bluberry

I am thinking of buying everything that I need, apart from wood - I have some money in paypal to use. Safe as in no police listing shit then busting me.

jagle

jagle

I am thinking of buying everything that I need, apart from wood - I have some money in paypal to use. Safe as in no police listing shit then busting me.

eh well i got most things in band q and local shops, id say a ph meter, room thermometer, hydrometer, probably the word, the one for measuring humidity, id get from ebay, very safe the police dont trawl for ebay listings over in europe man, thats more of a crazy american thing,

B

Bluberry

Ok, I am gonna go shopping this week, Do you mind if I be really lazy and ask what your bought, like the complete set up. 100 € is just to good to pass up!!

jagle

jagle

Ok, I am gonna go shopping this week, Do you mind if I be really lazy and ask what your bought, like the complete set up. 100 € is just to good to pass up!!

think i said 2, ok well wood for the box i had to figure out how much id need, sheets of mdf then to seal it in, some wooden planks, for attaching my lights too. thats the basic box done

for the lights
some cfls, basic light pendents from b and q, about 3 or 4quid each, 6 of em so far, screwed em to some planks of wood, wired them up in series, 2 pairs of 3. then have some rope to raise and lower them.
got a ph meter and thermometer today. some soil perlite vermiculite, only thing im missing is exhaust fan which im gonna use a pc fan from maplin pure cheap, power it with an old phone charer, and my diy carbon scrubber which if you search around here can be made pure cheap

lazarus718

lazarus718

Saw you're interested in soil BB...IMO best way to go for a 1st grow. Google "Subcool Supersoil Recipe", good place to start and you will tailor it to yourself over the grows. Looking forward to a grow journal bro.

jagle

jagle

Thanks a lot J, its all added to my list. But as your still building check these out,lots of great info but you have to watch them 1 by 1...

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x9sio1_jorge-cervantes-ultimate-grow-pt-1_shortfilms

Laz is this what your talking about - God I am getting EXCITED - may just pee my pants !

http://hightimes.com/grow/subcool/5728

course i am just new to this too, this is the setup ive decided will work best for me in where i live, what my needs are, and skill level

lazarus718

lazarus718

Laz is this what your talking about - God I am getting EXCITED - may just pee my pants !

http://hightimes.com/grow/subcool/5728

That's it bro! It'll get you started down the right path if you want to do soil, there are probably ingredients you won't find, but with some research you can find others to do the same thing and you'll find even more of your own in the process...the fun part! I'm a soil guy so excited to see you giving it a go, someday I might move into hydro but I am a bit of a naturalist and I've found that the best weed I've smoked has been from the dirt.

jagle

jagle

That's it bro! It'll get you started down the right path if you want to do soil, there are probably ingredients you won't find, but with some research you can find others to do the same thing and you'll find even more of your own in the process...the fun part! I'm a soil guy so excited to see you giving it a go, someday I might move into hydro but I am a bit of a naturalist and I've found that the best weed I've smoked has been from the dirt.

hey laz, i got some soil the type for germing seeds in, some vermiculite and perlite, now while the bagsoil has its own nutes in it, is there anything id be missing you think to make the soil that bit better?

B

Bluberry

Hey J, sounds like your getting close to lift of ! Good luck, I cannot wait to see how it works out for you! I posted those links because I thought the may be interesting - was not suggesting you change your set up, I just learned a lot watching them, but then I am COMPLETELY new to all this !!

Whats your time-frame, when will you be starting your seeds?

jagle

jagle

Hey J, sounds like your getting close to lift of ! Good luck, I cannot wait to see how it works out for you! I posted those links because I thought the may be interesting - was not suggesting you change your set up, I just learned a lot watching them, but then I am COMPLETELY new to all this !!

Whats your time-frame, when will you be starting your seeds?

ya very close now, if all goes to plan, room finished today, then just needs painting, and lil fiddly bits, so in that case might drop the seeds in soil this afternoon if i can, now on the other hand i may have to feck off and do some stuff later, but to be on the safe side, this week.

and ya great links, very interesting stuff

T

tonto

The irish election is coming up and party leaders are doing a youtube Q&A session.

The cannabis question is so far storming ahead, but the more votes the better.

you can login with a youtube or gmail account

1)http://www.youtube.com/irishelection

2)Bottom right of the page click ''sorted by popularity''

3) Vote top of the list

Will your party commit to leagalising and taxing cannabis for personal use, thereby generating a significant new source of tax revenues, saving Gardai and court resources, and allowing access to those with a medical need? --evilal666

Please vote now poll closes on tues 15th feb

Thank You

jagle

jagle

thanks for this voted and sending around, had a talk with a politician about this when they came canvasing the other day

The irish election is coming up and party leaders are doing a youtube Q&A session.

The cannabis question is so far storming ahead, but the more votes the better.

you can login with a youtube or gmail account

1)http://www.youtube.com/irishelection

2)Bottom right of the page click ''sorted by popularity''

3) Vote top of the list

Will your party commit to leagalising and taxing cannabis for personal use, thereby generating a significant new source of tax revenues, saving Gardai and court resources, and allowing access to those with a medical need? --evilal666

Please vote now poll closes on tues 15th feb

Thank You

half baked

half baked

keep it illegal, far too many grey areas when you really have a good look at it, from what ive read in america its ok by state to grow/smoke/use cannabis but you can have federal charges against you, wtf is that about, if i have got it wrong or there is more i dont know plz correct me

peace hb

jagle

jagle

keep it illegal, far too many grey areas when you really have a good look at it, from what ive read in america its ok by state to grow/smoke/use cannabis but you can have federal charges against you, wtf is that about, if i have got it wrong or there is more i dont know plz correct me

peace hb

the problem there is america has an almost 2 tier system, state and federal laws, something can be legal within the state but illegal under federal laws, not in ireland if its made legal thats it its legal, so your point is moot unfortunetly

ireland isnt america, actually noone but america is america

half baked

half baked

yh i wasnt 100% sure with the laws in ireland but it sounds like it could be cool, i'd still be skeptical tho, i've learnt that you can never trust anyone and would never give my details to anyone, including the gov, dont get me wrong it would be mint if it happened jus cant see it running smoothly thats all bro

peace hb

jagle

jagle

same i agree it would be a shitty shitty system but better then none, what they need to do is come out and say right anyone who wants to can have up to x amount say 20 plants for personal use, register with the local county council so they can check up on your plant numbers now and again and anyone found to be selling gets fucked.
i mean weed i more expensive per gram then 18crt gold here almost, all those criminals are loving it

Latest posts

Top Bottom