Growing in Ireland

• Thread starter Bluberry
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
half baked

half baked

well im only in my 20s but have done it for nearly 10 yrs now on and off, yh that is defo the way, it was meant to be a 1 time thing but was stupid and opened my mouth, thats why i got caught, no more though i just do it for personal( i smoke alot lol)

peace hb

B

Bluberry

Jeezus HalfBaked that look NICE ! Gotta be honest and say that I am getting really excited about this whole thing. Just the thought of bringing them from seed to plant and flower, then waiting to cure to see just what the smoke is like ! Its driving me nuts!!

I am in the North of Ireland so my laws and yours are the same, but Jagle is right, in the south of Ireland they take this shit really seriously. And to top it off, and I am not saying prison anywhere is a joke, but the jails in Ireland are scary ! This guy got 5 years suspended sentence for what I read at the time to be 25 plants, plus he spent 5 days in jail waiting trial !

http://www.irishtimes.com/newspaper/ireland/2011/0112/1224287328433.html

Halfbaked what is the law in the UK, can you get away with a few plants? Also what do you think about the Blue Rhino. Could I pull of something that had a couple of different highs, lets say from mild laughing stone right through to something that knocks me out?
It is 16 thc and 1.5 cbd.

You say you grow 50/50, what effect to you get and what do you grow?

B

Buddy Flowers

my family is irish, i've tried it, thanks but no thanks.

B

Buddy Flowers

i hope the weed is better than the sense of humor over there

B

Bluberry

i hope the weed is better than the food over there

haha... lets be honest, the food is great in Ireland, we are known as the gastronomic munchie capital of europe ! I would say the food in England is nearly as good, but we are all way behind the yanks. You just gotta look at the size of them to know that stuff is goooooooooood :character0029:

jagle

jagle

my family is irish, i've tried it, thanks but no thanks.

doesnt mean they cook irish food, obviously using shit ingredients any food will turn out shit, come over eat the food and then tell me its crap, cos believe me you wont.

and my sense of humour is fine ty very much

E.C.U.G

E.C.U.G

Breeder
Whats the weather like this time of year in ireland? You guys live in a very pretty place.would love to visit there sometime.

B

Bluberry

Well we all know politicians are fat,waist and mouth. Funny that both those guys were in the BRITISH army and claim to be British, not Irish, but I will let it pass since they reside in Ireland (I can hear the uproar already).

As for food, hmmm,let me think, beef burgers, cheese burgers, chicken burgers, fried chicken, fried everything, supersized, yep...

http://www.frontporchrepublic.com/2009/12/fat-nation/

Now, back to the weed...

jagle

jagle

Whats the weather like this time of year in ireland? You guys live in a very pretty place.would love to visit there sometime.

raining all day today, some mild windy, but its mostly nice, itll be about 12degree c for this month on average id say, raining every other day but ya lovely country indeed

B

Bluberry

Jagle I will check out that link and see about the different strength when flowering. That was great advice, thank you ! Not sure what the weather is like where you are but it pouring down up here, has been for a few days. Not really growing weather ! Where you from kottenmouth? Whats your food like :-)

Jagle, its about 7.1 here, how come its so warm with you?

E.C.U.G

E.C.U.G

Breeder
USA its cold here and snowy,and as far as food its good as long as the rt person makes it lol

jagle

jagle

Jagle I will check out that link and see about the different strength when flowering. That was great advice, thank you ! Not sure what the weather is like where you are but it pouring down up here, has been for a few days. Not really growing weather ! Where you from kottenmouth? Whats your food like :-)

Jagle, its about 7.1 here, how come its so warm with you?

from the south mate, ya been pissing rain too, sorry its 10degrees out now, i dunno house is up kinda high but right on the west coast so lovely warm gulf stream, but ya the weather is also another reason to grow indoors, more control, and ya read about the trichromes, but also indica is known as more of a couchlock high, and sativa as more buzz so maybe 2 different strains for youself

B

Bluberry

Have to be honest cotton, I love the food in the US. More than anything I adore the fact that you can get so many different national foods all in one place. Dublin is the same, but my fave is Mexican. And, again being honest, obesity is an issue right across the western world, even here in the UK and Ireland. Anyone know of a good strain that does not bring on the munchies ? ;-)

B

Bluberry

Jange I am going to start a new thread ref the research you mentioned as read in rollit/ht

B

Bluberry

Sorry Jagle, got a bit of a short term memory problem - might just call you J if that's ok

jagle

jagle

haha ya its fine like the other post, getting the replies you wanted?

Top Bottom