• Thread starter Greatlakes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
shaganja

shaganja

IMG 20200522 1816251
IMG 20200522 1646358
IMG 20200522 1814522

Got the worm towers in. Plants in. Got some cover crops on the way.

IMG 20200522 1536452
IMG 20200522 1646116
shaganja

shaganja

View attachment 976324View attachment 976321View attachment 976323
Got the worm towers in. Plants in. Got some cover crops on the way.
3 quantum kush. Homegrown natural wonders
1 triangle kush. Passed cut.
1 mooseknuckle jockey. Exotic genetics.
2 triangle road kill. Unicorn road kill x phone home (triangle kush leaner)
1 foxfarm. Two plants started growing out of the air holes in my air pots. Cloned em. The soil was foxfarm ocean forest. The plant they came from was mooseknuckle jockey. But these plants look nothing like it. So I asked foxfarm. Gave bag number of soil. They don't know either. So I have a sativa looking plant. And I'm calling her foxfarm. Lol
1 Iranian. Crossed to either a Turk, or a Sinai. Both fast. Am using this to speed up anything our group has that needs speed.
1 harley m.d. a cbd plant from homegrown natural wonders.
1 fire o.g. bag seed from buddies grow.
1 amnesia lemon. Pev seeds freebie.

Rooke

Rooke

Heya buddy OMG you’ve done a lot of work holy crap lol!!! How do your worm towers work? Do you add 1000 worms in there? Just curious my lawn is full of hills from them. You have tons of room in there how long is it? Awesome job buddy!!!!

shaganja

shaganja

Heya buddy OMG you’ve done a lot of work holy crap lol!!! How do your worm towers work? Do you add 1000 worms in there? Just curious my lawn is full of hills from them. You have tons of room in there how long is it? Awesome job buddy!!!!
Thanks much! It's 31 feet x 16. I know after this year, I won't have to do it again. Thank God. Lol im just regenerative now.
The buckets have holes, so worms can crawl in and out. You put your mulch stuff in the bottom of bucket, and a handful of worms. They make the fresh castings. I am a cook, and I am taking garbage cans to all the local restaurants, and asking my cook friends to give me their compost items. Michigan just partially opened bar restaurants, thank God. Lol
So will have free, despite the labor, food for the soil! And have diverse crop cover on the way to help feed from the top side also! Will also be doing fermented plant juice, for the first time, and maybe fish. We have access to fish carcass at our market. So I am diving in, organic regenerative, head first! Lol

shaganja

shaganja

In the les cheneaux islands area, they have these boats with blades that chop the seaweed, so the tourists can boat without issue. Am thinking this seaweed we have here, might be a great thing to use during the flowering period!

Rooke

Rooke

In the les cheneaux islands area, they have these boats with blades that chop the seaweed, so the tourists can boat without issue. Am thinking this seaweed we have here, might be a great thing to use during the flowering period!
It never hurts to try

Rooke

Rooke

Thanks much! It's 31 feet x 16. I know after this year, I won't have to do it again. Thank God. Lol im just regenerative now.
The buckets have holes, so worms can crawl in and out. You put your mulch stuff in the bottom of bucket, and a handful of worms. They make the fresh castings. I am a cook, and I am taking garbage cans to all the local restaurants, and asking my cook friends to give me their compost items. Michigan just partially opened bar restaurants, thank God. Lol
So will have free, despite the labor, food for the soil! And have diverse crop cover on the way to help feed from the top side also! Will also be doing fermented plant juice, for the first time, and maybe fish. We have access to fish carcass at our market. So I am diving in, organic regenerative, head first! Lol
This will be an adventure for sure!

shaganja

shaganja

IMG 20200531 2031308

Took a few hours, but this is two five gallon buckets of dandelions, chopped down to fit in one, mixed with brown sugar, and topped with brown sugar as the lid. Will have some awesome plant food next week!!!

Greatlakes

Greatlakes

View attachment 980447
Took a few hours, but this is two five gallon buckets of dandelions, chopped down to fit in one, mixed with brown sugar, and topped with brown sugar as the lid. Will have some awesome plant food next week!!!
I know you can make a high potassium tea out of them. Never seen this method....interesting

shaganja

shaganja

I know you can make a high potassium tea out of them. Never seen this method....interesting
Fermented plant juice. Learned this from Elaine Ingram, Josh and Kelly of Dragonfly earth, jeff lowenfels, and a few others I forget. Been watching a lot of regenerative cannabis info.
There are a few big ones they recommend using.
Comfry
Stinging nettles
Dandelions
Yarrow.
But the list of indigenous plant in your area is what they recommend using. This makes it a closed loop system. No buying anything. (well, maybe brown sugar) your plants rely on your labor, instead of bottles. And the finished product blows bottles nutes outta the water.

Frosty78

Frosty78

Supporter
Do you add water to the bucket to get it moving or does the sugar on top start the process irrespective. Your effort looks like the results will be amazing

shaganja

shaganja

Do you add water to the bucket to get it moving or does the sugar on top start the process irrespective. Your effort looks like the results will be amazing
Yes, the sugar starts to to pull the moisture from the plant. After a week or so, you will have lots of liquid from the plants. Dilute to taste, and off to the races!

Greatlakes

Greatlakes

Yes DILUTE IT! fermented teas can easily burn and kill your plant If you over do it.

Phungusamungus

Phungusamungus

shaganja

shaganja

Yes DILUTE IT! fermented teas can easily burn and kill your plant If you over do it.
She ain't jokin! I did this earlier in the year. Burned 5 plants this doing this with horsetail fermented plant juice. You would think organic is so mellow, but fermented juices got some power! Lol

frebo

frebo

I wish I had found this post sooner. I had to rejuvenate my soil and have a friend with 200+ goats. I mixed I one pickup load in the first 25’ with old soil. I bought a yard of “Forest compost with manure” from a local supplier and mixed in some more goat shit in the closer 25’ in the photos. I did add other amendments including: alfalfa meal, bat Guano, Sea 90, Bokashi, Neem sead meal, etc. The near end is doing a little better.
F1123982 E241 4D02 8BC2 EE656B55BB25
2E7B645A 3E15 4CA7 8BC9 5F924DEA3E44

Last edited:
Greatlakes

Greatlakes

I wish I had found this post sooner. I had to rejuvenate my soil and have a friend with 200+ goats. I mixed I one pickup load in the first 25’ with old soil. I bought a yard of “Forest compost with manure” from a local supplier and mixed in some more goat shit in the closer 25’ in the photos. I did add other amendments including: alfalfa meal, bat Guano, Sea 90, Bokashi, Neem sead meal, etc. The near end is doing a little better. View attachment 1015220View attachment 1015221
Looks like a great job to me!

shaganja

shaganja

Omg, was so new. Am all over your thread. So sorry. Didnt even know, I could make my own! Lmao! Hey girl, hope your good. Havent seen ya in a bit.

Top Bottom