Coming to the party late.
Got some decent genetics im
Growing some monsters outdoor scrog
Growing some monsters outdoor scrog 2
Growing some monsters outdoor scrog 3
Growing some monsters outdoor scrog 4
Growing some monsters outdoor scrog 5
trying out this yr. Mostly from bomb seeds a few from DNA and 1 from hso

I am growing in 100% amended composted manure. No dirt at all just 400 gallons of cow poo lol.

I also did my own boxes using window screen for the sides for better air and drainage.

Here are a few pics of the journey.

Greatlakes

Greatlakes

Awesome! They’re loving that poo for sure!

What did you amend the manure with? Did you amend while fresh, or after composting?

I’ve got access to some grade A poo, so was considering starting a pile for compost this fall. Thanks!
I used espoma garden tone and happy frog bulb food.
I also feed it silica regularly since it is not dirt I feel that it does well for the plants.

Thanks so much for checking out my grow :)

Greatlakes

Greatlakes

Frock yeah.im lovin this.makes me wanna jump in the jeep and find a good spot.
How long did you have to wait before putting plant in that ginormous poo pile.
Wonder if horse poo could work like that..
Cheers max
Horse poo does work but has a lot more weed seeds in it then cow.
I don't mind seeds myself because it helps camo my boxes a little (tho I'm quite aware that they stick out) however I'm not in a legal state lol.
The poo was aged 5 yrs and the plants were germinated Feb 1st and transplanted into the boxes around may 20th.

I wish more people would give farm poo a try because the growth is insane ;)

Madmax

Madmax

Mates rates .they remind me of down near the river where these big backberry bushes grow wild along the bank..will the shrubbery green up around them.looks like end of winter there in first pic..

Greatlakes

Greatlakes

Mates rates .they remind me of down near the river where these big backberry bushes grow wild along the bank..will the shrubbery green up around them.looks like end of winter there in first pic..
That first pic was actually taken the start of may. We only have 4 months that it doesn't snow here so there is only a small window for me to do this in.
Recent pics are as green as we will get this yr I think. For some reason we just have not had any rain ...odd for this area.

Latest posts

Top Bottom