Growing Some Monsters (outdoor Scrog)

• Thread starter Greatlakes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Greatlakes

Greatlakes

I think it’s safe to say that the plants love cow poo. Looking awesome. Look forward to your harvest!
Yeah I think they do too lol. Thanks so much....I've really put a lot into this grow so I am pretty excited about the end :)

123grow

Sorry to hear you were down for a while, here's to a speedy recovery..(A NICE COLD ONE OR TWO, Cheers. it's gotta be beer thirty somewhere around here!) lol You go girl!! Your Plants are so amazing, if your mom knew what you were doing I think she would be proud for sure!! Keep up the hard work, your almost to the final stage. ~Julie

Greatlakes

Greatlakes

Sorry to hear you were down for a while, here's to a speedy recovery..(A NICE COLD ONE OR TWO, Cheers. it's gotta be beer thirty somewhere around here!) lol You go girl!! Your Plants are so amazing, if your mom knew what you were doing I think she would be proud for sure!! Keep up the hard work, your almost to the final stage. ~Julie
Awe how sweet, thanks doll! This is Wisconsin sweetheart...it's always beer thirty here lol (tho I much prefer jagermeister)
I agree the plants are doing pretty good so far. I'm a very proud mama. Should get a decent pull from them if everything goes as planned.
As far as my mom goes... I think if I was doing this all legal and such she would be proud. My state will probably be the last to come around.....lol. She would probably argue that I should be using miracle grow and that she could do better lol

123grow

Yeah I found a very small chunk of bud rot this morning. Our temps here are nuts two days of frost already! I'm trying to put together covering my girls but I'm concerned that the roots may just freeze up on me in early Oct kind of ruining all my shit! Sorry to hear you were the hospital took u out of game for couple weeks back up and running most important thing!! This is one cherry bomb
@Player0685 Your plants look awesome, nice job!! Can you put some hay on the ground, on the bottom of your plants at freezing/frost time (at night) then take it off in the day time. So they don't freeze? Just a thought if it gets that cold? Good luck ~Julie

123grow

Awe how sweet, thanks doll! This is Wisconsin sweetheart...it's always beer thirty here lol (tho I much prefer jagermeister)
I agree the plants are doing pretty good so far. I'm a very proud mama. Should get a decent pull from them if everything goes as planned.
As far as my mom goes... I think if I was doing this all legal and such she would be proud. My state will probably be the last to come around.....lol. She would probably argue that I should be using miracle grow and that she could do better lol
LMFAO...~Julie

Greatlakes

Greatlakes

@Player0685 Your plants look awesome, nice job!! Can you put some hay on the ground, on the bottom of your plants at freezing/frost time (at night) then take it off in the day time. So they don't freeze? Just a thought if it gets that cold? Good luck ~Julie
One of the best things you can do if you know it's going to be cold enough to freeze is water the heck out of your plant. The water insulates the roots.

This is another reason in prefer manure....composting material is warm.

Greatlakes

Greatlakes

Damn girl you can grow!!!keep up the great work.
i wish i could do outdoor in my area.
I remember the days of growing indoors and wishing I could grow out in the country. There is nothing like it! I hope you get the chance to someday.
And thanks btw! The plants do all the growing ...I just get the joy of kicking back and watching the show ;)

P

Player0685

Thank u Julie and GL both have great advice so switching to watering more frequently leaving them covered with hay are great ideas! Thank u very much girls I will be doing both. Been working on trying to cover them but with the constant dampness every morning a person can only control so much outdoors I guess. I have used that Green Cure 2 doses now and no real signs of pm. The next couple weeks will be critical to any amount of success and I have a lot more faith in going deeper into The fall with both of ur help so a big thank u to both @Greatlakes and @123grow :)

Greatlakes

Greatlakes

Thank u Julie and GL both have great advice so switching to watering more frequently leaving them covered with hay are great ideas! Thank u very much girls I will be doing both. Been working on trying to cover them but with the constant dampness every morning a person can only control so much outdoors I guess. I have used that Green Cure 2 doses now and no real signs of pm. The next couple weeks will be critical to any amount of success and I have a lot more faith in going deeper into The fall with both of ur help so a big thank u to both @Greatlakes and @123grow :)
Frosts and cold won't hurt them when they are mature. Around these parts people let them freeze a most every night.
I think I will try to stick with the 8 to 9 week strains tho more... 10 weeks is asking for trouble round here lol.
Your garden is amazing and very healthy. You will do great.

P

Player0685

Frosts and cold won't hurt them when they are mature. Around these parts people let them freeze a most every night.
I think I will try to stick with the 8 to 9 week strains tho more... 10 weeks is asking for trouble round here lol.
Your garden is amazing and very healthy. You will do great.
Thank you! On the home stretch now pretty exciting times for all us outdoor growers and about the time the herb is curing next year's plans are being put together oh happy times don't see how life could be better well maybe an extra month of quality weather every year hahaha dreaming now eh

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

I remember the days of growing indoors and wishing I could grow out in the country. There is nothing like it! I hope you get the chance to someday.
And thanks btw! The plants do all the growing ...I just get the joy of kicking back and watching the show ;)
if only it were really that simple.i know there's a ton of work involved in what your doing especially if your the only one doing all the work.plus u said your not in a legal state which adds a whole different element so you will really have earned your harvast.

Greatlakes

Greatlakes

A quick update
20180915 151755 1

P

Player0685

A blue dream ... it was a free seed. Didn't even say what company it is from lol.
To me the one on the left is most impressive....never seen anything so wide and just loaded with tops.
That one is cluster bomb.
And thanks :)
Yeah my cherry bombs will be my big producer this year really good seeds. If the green is nice quality smoke I'll have some bomb seeds in next year's garden. All your plants so are large funny how easy it is to still have have favourite! Any front runners in flowering u think might finish first? Second week of feb?

Top Bottom