G's 6 plant MPB

• Thread starter Giddeon
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Giddeon

Giddeon

No just flush roughly 5 or 6 times with new water then from about the 7th to 10th time its kind of like wine tasting...... swirl, taste, spit.

aleYarok

aleYarok

we flushed with bleach b/w runs... not sure how much my dad used.
but ran a bunch of water through it after, didnt take a drink from it but would have, it was clean.

lol wine tasting

shit looks good giddeon. keep it up. there isnt much left of us...
last run i was saying we'd prob be switching over to coco after this run but aint happening now, so thrilled with how the mpb is doing. it can only get better

Giddeon

Giddeon

we flushed with bleach b/w runs... not sure how much my dad used.
but ran a bunch of water through it after, didnt take a drink from it but would have, it was clean.

lol wine tasting

shit looks good giddeon. keep it up. there isnt much left of us...
last run i was saying we'd prob be switching over to coco after this run but aint happening now, so thrilled with how the mpb is doing. it can only get better

Thanks aleYarok,

I guess if DD's is gunna do his grow show's on a different site now there needs to be a few of us step up here on the farm and show that the these are great buckets and can achieve great things. Seems the farm went the way of UC once jack put out all the info there. I wish DD's would have used the farm for his grow journal instead of BreedBay that site doesn't seem to be user friendly at all.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Sup Giddeon! Seems like you've got the mpb system figured out... This is gonna be a great show with lots of excellent photos and info... :cool

Giddeon

Giddeon

Plants are looking good, have taken to the system quite nicely again.

It seems that putting such a large clone in hasn't given me any problems so far. As long as they don't stretch to the ceiling I should be ok.

600's about to get stacked and start to really pump the girls.

Snapped this pic while she was sleeping.

104 3380
Giddeon

Giddeon

Sup Giddeon! Seems like you've got the mpb system figured out... This is gonna be a great show with lots of excellent photos and info... :cool

Thanks Shady, I feel I have some sort of grasp on whats going on here but I also feel I have room to greatly improve and really supercharge my buckets. I love to share what I have learned, and help others with problems they are experiencing.

Giddeon

Giddeon

Lets start the crankin' out...

Got the 600's sitting under the 1k's. Lets start crankin' out the lumens!!!:sun2:

104 3386
Giddeon

Giddeon

Hell yah lookin good. Can't wait to see how big those girls get. How tall is your ceiling?

NCT

7' 6" from cement floor to my cage I hang lights on. The bottom of my plants sit at 30" and I have never hit the ceiling yet. Got damn close once though but it was because the bulbs were placed too high.

Looks Great Giddeon!!

Are you top feeding off the same pipe/pump that feeds the tubs? I just ck's your airstone set up out and that was badass!

Can I get the long/short of your top feed program? or a link to its explanation elsewhere?

thank you

Thanks G.o.D. I like to keep things clean in the room and I hated the Idea of flex plastic air lines ran all over the place.

Top feed is ran off of a 633gph pump on its own feed line. In my 8k 4plant thread I think I have pics of how its set up. I have been running the top feed pump on a cycle time for 5 min on and 5 min off. I flush between res changes as well as at the end of my grow with the top feed pump running constantly.

Here are a couple of pics from an old run.

102 3378
102 3382
K

Kobe24

I love my Kwikool AC unit....works so nice...How often do you change the Filter bro? Which unit is that? 2 ton?

Giddeon

Giddeon

I love my Kwikool AC unit....works so nice...How often do you change the Filter bro? Which unit is that? 2 ton?

Every 2 months with each crop change. Nope 5 ton. Read the thread room is detailed on the first page.

M

mrdizzle

plants look big bro, how is that kwikool working out, I have always been interested in them. any issuses, like smell leak ect

K

Kobe24

do you have any extra fans on the intake or exhaust of the AC unit? 5 ton is pimp..thats a heavy unit..

Giddeon

Giddeon

plants look big bro, how is that kwikool working out, I have always been interested in them. any issuses, like smell leak ect

Love the kwikool, no issues with smell, it was great "plug and play" really Just needed a 50 amp line ran to it. but no coolant lines to hook up and vacuum, and no outside unit kicking on and off with my light cycle.

do you have any extra fans on the intake or exhaust of the AC unit? 5 ton is pimp..thats a heavy unit..

No with a 3000cfm fan running the intake and exhaust over the condenser of the ac it blows plenty hard.

M

mrdizzle

do you feel like it runs at its true btu's, meaning could you have gotten away with a 4ton or a 3ton unit. I have been eyeing one for about 2years. how does it do with dehumidifying I didnt see you mention a dehum

keep the updates coming bro shit looks great

Giddeon

Giddeon

Well Idk if I can say or not if I could get away with a 3 or 4 ton unit but here are the facts I can give you.....

5 ton AC cools:
8 bare 1k watt hps
2 bare 600 watt hps
Uncooled Co2 Burner
The heat off of 2 - 70 pint dehueys (when needed, usually week 5 - the end)
All this in a practically un-insulated room.

Room has a max temp of 83 degrees lights on and drops to 68-70 degrees during lights off and runs at 40 - 50% RH light on and 65 - 75% RH at lights off. My A/C does cycle on and off when dehueys are off and lights are turned down/off at the beginning and end of blooming.

My next step is to insulate my room. Currently there is only 1/8 inch hard board and reflectix insulating the room. Hoping to wrap the walls with some R-30 fiberglass insulation, and do the ceiling with and R-90 blow in insulation. This should allow me to get a true feeling of what my A/C can really do for my room.

Giddeon

Giddeon

Ladies are getting bigger, had to add the first 70 pint dehuey today RH climbed to about 85%. I need it to drop back down to around 60-65%.

104 3391

Latest posts

Top Bottom