• Tagged users None
Scotbot

Scotbot

20140414 191354 wm
20140414 191404 wm

B

Burned Haze

^ lol Yummy

I grew a KK a few years ago and their x skunk and it was worth a few runs. Good luck and subscribed :)

-BH

Scotbot

Scotbot

The cookies has been harvested and jarred. Due to looking for ajob I have been unable to sample this delight. But my Wife has and she loves it. OG punch with body high,
Now the Strawberrry Cough has been harvested and just now jarred and burbin. My Wife sampled a small nugget and she is in love!!!! Fresh picked strawberry smells and the high is just that,High,soaring and no "noids". Sativa yes all the way!

Guess what? I got a job today and I get my 1st smoke in about 4 o 5 months, whoooh oooh!

Ahhhhh? What to try 1st? Thats the problem I have right now and its a major one,lol

urban1026835

urban1026835

? why the job worry(not that it is a bad decision) I always have clean urine in my vehicle.

Any job related test I have taken was done at a hospital where they do not watch what your doing nor do they care. Still I keep it in the truck in case of random urines which still have to be taken at a lab or hospital..

just wondering You could have to do hair which I know nothing about, but the saliva test is only good for 1215 hours at best so that's no big either.

K

kushykush

I'd try the Cough first. It looks so good. But I have heard that Herijuana is stupid strong, but I have never had it myself. If I went that long I would probably fill my bathtub up with all of it, sit in it and absorb it all through my pores lol

urban1026835

urban1026835

I have a cut of heri I am flowering out this last time and letting go..It is strong but it's still bud so don't expect anything other then a strong indica stone..

I think some people were disappointing with their expectations more so then the reality of a decently grown heri is potent for sure.

Top Bottom