• Thread starter Scotbot
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Scotbot

Scotbot

20140403 185815 wm

K

kushykush

Great lookin grow, especially for LED's. Folks can say what they want about Swerve, but the Tahoe from him is one of the best things I have smoked. How does that GSC smell? It looks pretty dank!

Scotbot

Scotbot

Thanks KushyKush, yeah Im new to his stuff,so far no hermies that he is known for,lol. The smell on the cookies is a sweet peachy/slight skunky play doh.
Thats my take on it. Fookin yummy. Its just a name,I read in this months HT strongest strains issue he listed her as TahoeOG X CherrryPie on the GSC he enter at the LA Cannabis cup. Whatever it smells dank and I cant wait to try some:singing:
I have the Tahoe and have heard good things about and cant wait to try.

K

kushykush

I have honestly never had any serious issue with his gear. I have heard that his GSC is not actually GSC but if it is his Tahoe x Cherry Pie, I am sure it will be fire. Don't get me wrong, I have had some duds from his gear, but my Chem Valley Kush is almost an exact replica of Chemdog D, and my Tahoe is a mirror image of the clone only, so he does have some great stuff. It just may be finicky and take some searching to find. My Tahoe is freakin fire though. Just smells like you stuck your nose in a kerosene can lol

K

kushykush

I forgot to say that Strawberry Cough looks dank too. It does resemble the Kushman cut too. Smell good?

Scotbot

Scotbot

Smells are changing,sorta like cedar, and incense ,maybe. Dont smell like weed, It smells like something special for sure ;) Dinafem may have something here.
My Wife and I have been wanting SC for years and was skeptical about Dutch Passion version, but seen Dinafem version, well here we are ;)

K

kushykush

I have ran some dinafem stuff with good results. Their Blueberry/Widow cross is insane. One of the frostiest, fruitiest things I have ran. And a heavy weight to boot. I also did the CA Hash Plant, Bluehash, and Moby Dick. Those were all decent, just not keeper worthy. Cedar is def a smell I would associate with the Kushman cut of SC so hopefully it will be a keeper for ya

Scotbot

Scotbot

Their Ca Hash Plant was one of the 1st seeds I ever bought,but due to a security breech,I lost it.
Ive had their Blue Widow and Critical and both of those were good. And those were freebies :)

Scotbot

Scotbot

"My Tahoe is freakin fire though. Just smells like you stuck your nose in a kerosene can lol"

Now thats what Im talkin about !

K

kushykush

Blue Widow was the one I really liked. It was done at 8 weeks, purple tinged, and white with frost. I mean white, like The White clone only. It honestly looked a million times better than the picture they used for it lol. The CA Hash Plant was one of the fastest things I have ever ran, nice taste, but potency just wasn't as strong as I like.

K

kushykush

I gotta say that GSC looks to be the frostiest of the bunch. Looking good!

Scotbot

Scotbot

Well pulled out the GSC to take pics and she double over breaking the stem at the base. 8.5 weeks I guess she is finished. I guess the tent had been holding her up.
Lesson learned ;)

20140411 185847 wm

20140411 185847 wm
Scotbot

Scotbot

Because of lighting I could get no good pics at all,kinda pissed. But the lousy shot above is it.

K

kushykush

She looks good either way. I have done that numerous times, move a plant and realize too late that something else was holding its weight.

Scotbot

Scotbot

Never had a clue! It just fell straight over,so close to harvest too. (note to self) get some tomatoes cages,lol

Top Bottom