GSC,Dinafem strawberry Cough,Herijuana,Tahoe Kush

• Thread starter Scotbot
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Scotbot

Scotbot

Alternating between canna coco A&B and Budswell tea w/ sea bird guano and cal/mag. Everything going pretty good with the canna stuff,kinda boring.
The smell from the Cali Con cookies is fuckin awesome, sweet skunky playdo. I could almost eat it. Best smelling plant Ive ever had,cant wait to smoke it.
The Strawberry is a close 2nd on smell,sometimes vanilla mixed with strawberries ,incense.

How long can I use the guano tea for? Anyone

Scotbot

Scotbot

I feel like I got the cooties,lol

Ive ask several questions with no response :wtf:

Water every 4 days with this led using coco mix,thats not bad. I also feel like the plants are a week behind where they should be,could be the led. Could be me but they dont look 5 weeks of flowering.

Anyone know Cali Con GSC genetics are?

Scotbot

Scotbot

Here's the Tahoe,she is tall and lanky . Puts off a odor too
DSCF0214

S

ssteely71

Everything looks nice Scotbot. I'm sure that if readers can they would answer your questions, not because you got cooties. Lol. Your plants look like about week 2-3 of flowering so maybe a little behind. IMO you might want to try topping that Tahoe next run. As for your Cc plant not flowering for 4 weeks. Sounds odd but you might want to try vegging a plant longer before you force it to flower. Often plants react slow to flowering if they haven't reached sexual maturity yet. Your garden looks nice. If I could critic it at all. I would suggest you look into training techniques to increase your yield. Peace.

Scotbot

Scotbot

Thanks guy, critics welcome. I vegged for 4 weeks anymore and I need to up my bag size as I dont wont to get root bound.
I always done the (for every week of veg for every 1 gallon of container.) I'm using 3 gallon grow bags so I went over that.

I agree they look more like week 3 or 4,it may very well be the led I'm using. This is the 1st time I have not use cfls as extra lightning.

Also the Tahoe does need to be topped ;) I take down a journal of all my grows and I write notes for future use.
I will not grow 4 diffrent strains again in this small tent.

thanks for your input guy :)

Scotbot

Scotbot

The Heri I could veg longer and the tahoe only if I top or lst , 4 weeks should be plenty of veg ,shouldn't it? The tahoe has only been showing flowers forming for a little over a week almost 2,so that looks right. She has really sped up after the budswell tea.

But this Heri pictured below looks what 3 ,4 weeks?
DSCF0211

S

ssteely71

But this Heri pictured below looks what 3 ,4 weeks?
View attachment 390035

Yes. It also looks healthy.

I would say that the way I train by topping slows down veg a little bit, but I keep my canopy at the top an even sea of buds if I can. Having a top or two that shoots up way higher than the rest of the tops keeps from being able to get good light to the rest. I use a 600w aircooled hood though. It's each to thier own . Once you get a stash maybe you will not "limit" yourself to 4 weeks. More veg +more training=more medicine.

Scotbot

Scotbot

Thanks ssteely,I get what your saying. I need to work on my technique to maximize yield. What size container do you use?

S

ssteely71

I'm still learning too. I've been playing around with container size since I started. I have settled on :starting in Dixie cups , then to 1 gallon smartpots then to 3 gallon smartpots to finish. I have used 5,7 and 15 gallon containers before. More root mass = more flowers. But the larger containers took up too much of my vertical height in my tent. Best of luck.

S

ssteely71

Nice and frosty......Are those dog or cat hairs? I usualy catch my dogs hairs in my pics too.. lol

Top Bottom