GSC from DHN.....Round 2!

• Thread starter Mexguy316
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
You might wanna veg your cookies next time and leave some fan leaves on your plants....you have so much empty space that your paying to light up between your plants and branches. Fill your space better and you'll be happier with your yields, imo

HOw is the AC/DC smelling? She looks pretty good, any info on her?

shawnskush

shawnskush

it definitely looks like you stunted your growth with overleafing and undervegging all that empty space could have been filled with sugar factories catching light(leaves) and you'd have much happier healthier plants.

Mexguy316

Mexguy316

You might wanna veg your cookies next time and leave some fan leaves on your plants....you have so much empty space that your paying to light up between your plants and branches. Fill your space better and you'll be happier with your yields, imo

HOw is the AC/DC smelling? She looks pretty good, any info on her?

Yea I think I need to reassess my trimming methods during veg, I might've left her too naked than I should've. I had her vegging for 8 weeks, could it have been bc I had her under MH at 800W then HPS at 1200W?
I haven't found anything online about the AC/DC other that its a cross tsunami and Omerita or Lion, but I'm not too sure. What I am sure of is the AC/DC is smelling like a diesel-og-ish. She's def producing hella more flowers

Mexguy316

Mexguy316

it definitely looks like you stunted your growth with overleafing and undervegging all that empty space could have been filled with sugar factories catching light(leaves) and you'd have much happier healthier plants.

Yea I think I might've trimmed hella, but at this point there isn't much I can do.....but at least now I know

Mexguy316

Mexguy316

ya i wouldnt defoliate so much next time. Definitely stunted them big time.

Do you think that will effect the flowers, like they won't fully develop or something? I started flushing them, is that good idea bc I still have a full bottle of bloom enhancer.

Top Bottom