Gsc S1.dirty Water Organics Gsc S2 Guava Dawg.

• Thread starter happy b
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

happy b

The 2 gsc s2 phenos i got really didnt live up to the cookie hype.there was smells of cookie from the live flowers but it didnt transfer over to the smoke.
im onto the guava dawgs now.gd #1 &#2 are in flower and have been for just over 3 weeks.#3 is still in veg as theres no space in the flower room.
GD # 1 has a lovely smell thats very similar to a sample of aliendawg i was gifted a few weeks ago which was a lovely smoke.to me it tasted exactly like red turkish delight.both guavas have a similar smell.but #1 smells more like that kinda floral smell the a-dawg has.#1 is the biggest fastest growing out the 3.
#2 is the strongest/healthiest and sturdiest of the 3 and out the 3 it handled the poor conditions i was keeping em in during veg the best.
i dont have pics to post ATM but i,ll get some up in a few days.

H

happy b

Heres some pics of the 2 guava dawgs that are in bloom.theyr at about 4 weeks.
GD #1
20150709 144640
20150709 144709
GD#2
20150709 144649
20150709 144756
loving the smell off these.i can already tell theyr gonna b better than the s2 cookie phenos i had.im really looking forward to these.not bad for a freebies.

H

happy b

Guava dawg#1 & 2 are at 7 weeks bloom.dont have pics at the moment.
so far im prefering pheno2.its stockier,the buds are much harder and tighter.it looks healthier,its frostier and most important it smells better.
i will post up pics tommorro.

Power OG

Power OG

Guava dawg#1 & 2 are at 7 weeks bloom.dont have pics at the moment.
so far im prefering pheno2.its stockier,the buds are much harder and tighter.it looks healthier,its frostier and most important it smells better.
i will post up pics tommorro.
Sounds Dank bro, cant wait till you post tje update, i bet they looking Flame.
Respect

Sacred420

Sacred420

Great looking garden man, I'll have to keep dropping in and check it out...

~Sacred~

Top Bottom