Gsc S1.dirty Water Organics Gsc S2 Guava Dawg.

• Thread starter happy b
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

happy b

Hey dudes just doing a grow journal on some cookies I have . I have 3 gsc s1 that were made by a fellow farmer and a couple were gifted to me by an other farmer.a really decent generous guy(you know who u are.)so a big thanks to him and the farmer who made the s1,I also have a 5 pack of gsc s2 & some regular guava dawg(only 3).Both are from a company called dirty water organics . I'm not that familiar with this company and anyone trying to score some will have a tough time getting them in stock . I'm a bit anxious about the s2 as I haven't seen or heard of anyone using s2 so if anyone has any info on the s2 generation please chime in.(although I'd rather not have people tell me theyr gonna herm on me in every other post .I will be keeping a close eye on them).The s2 are made from Riot seeds s1 stock . I had heard some bad things about Riot but when I looked into them/him none of the people running him Down had even bought any of his gear never mind growing it out . They were just pissed off coz Riot has some really nice stuff but it's way over priced and they can't afford to buy them . iv not read any bad reports from dudes who have actually grown his gear . the opposite in fact.
Anyway,to business...iv only soaked 2 DWO gsc and the only 3 guava dawg plus the last 3 gsc s1.(for the purpose of this diary I will refer to them as "farm cookies" to differentiate the two cookies.) All these strains will be vegged for a few weeks under blue cfl,s then under a 600w hps for a few more weeks of veg before flip . they will be grown in organic soil and watered by hand . I will report back when theyr above ground.
Gsc s1dirty water organics gsc s2  guava dawg

H

happy b

Hello fellow farmers!I hope you all enjoyed xmas and are all set for the new year.thanks to everyone for the positive vibes.
so the DWO GSC S2 & GUAVA DAWGZ were put into soak on the Tuesday . in 12 hours the GD had cracked open and were in the dirt and above the soil in about 30 . Theyr really vigorous and look strong and healthy.The s2 took a bit longer . they popped above the soil on xmas DAY . JESUS COOKIES!All 3 farm cookies cracked but one quit soon after . the remaining 2 burst out & above the soil in around 48hours or so . so I have 2 X GSC S2, 2 X GSC S1 & 3 X GUAVA DAWGZ . so 7 out of 8 germinated .The s2 & GD were put into a rock wool cube to germ then into an organic pro soil and coco mix . The S1 were put straight into the soil mix . This is my first time running any kind of cookies . I had heard all the hype and i had heard all the haters running it down on forums not to mention the ENDLESS arguments on who,s cut was legit and who,s cut was bogus .to me it was all bullshit . It wasn't until I joined the farm and saw all the cookies that had been grown by farmers and all the posts saying how great it was . then I thought "if people are still talking about it like this then they must be good". Then I asked a fellow farmer whos opinion i trust and was running the devine gsc s1 if the cookies really were "all that" and he said it definitely lived up to the hype . and that's what swayed me to try the cookies .
I will report back when there's something to report.

william76

william76

Hello fellow farmers!I hope you all enjoyed xmas and are all set for the new year.thanks to everyone for the positive vibes.
so the DWO GSC S2 & GUAVA DAWGZ were put into soak on the Tuesday . in 12 hours the GD had cracked open and were in the dirt and above the soil in about 30 . Theyr really vigorous and look strong and healthy.The s2 took a bit longer . they popped above the soil on xmas DAY . JESUS COOKIES!All 3 farm cookies cracked but one quit soon after . the remaining 2 burst out & above the soil in around 48hours or so . so I have 2 X GSC S2, 2 X GSC S1 & 3 X GUAVA DAWGZ . so 7 out of 8 germinated .The s2 & GD were put into a rock wool cube to germ then into an organic pro soil and coco mix . The S1 were put straight into the soil mix . This is my first time running any kind of cookies . I had heard all the hype and i had heard all the haters running it down on forums not to mention the ENDLESS arguments on who,s cut was legit and who,s cut was bogus .to me it was all bullshit . It wasn't until I joined the farm and saw all the cookies that had been grown by farmers and all the posts saying how great it was . then I thought "if people are still talking about it like this then they must be good". Then I asked a fellow farmer whos opinion i trust and was running the devine gsc s1 if the cookies really were "all that" and he said it definitely lived up to the hype . and that's what swayed me to try the cookies .
See!youll soon be up to your ears in cookies before u know it,hope u had a good xmas happy b!76

H

happy b

See!youll soon be up to your ears in cookies before u know it,hope u had a good xmas happy b!76
Indeed I did have a good Xmas 76,did u?hopefully i will b up to my eye balls in cookies as you say.thanks for all you have done for me.your a gentleman. Hav you had a chance to sample your GG4 yet?

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

MORE ! ! ! ! !
lol
Love seeing all of the 1st poppers and I will say its going to be a great thread, Keep um happy B
and may the Dank be with you and your lucky 7
Super grow Vibes to ya FlyJ

H

happy b

More?ok flyin j, u twisted my extremely thin and feeble old guys arm .thanks for stopping by.top two are the s2 cookies and the last 3 the guava dawgz . when jj heard DWO were using his gear he asked were he could contact them . I don't know why though as he didn't elaborate.
20141226 211753
20141226 211903
20141226 211811
20141226 211744
20141226 211817
I don't have any pics of the s1 gsc just now but I will get some up shortly.

20141226 211903
FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

4th from the top
2nd from the bottom yep Thats the one
put a little FlyJ (J) on that one, its a Dragon in the making.
way to grow bro
FlyJ

H

happy b

Yep my grannies crystal ball says that one's going to be a female road kill stink bomb . the one at the bottom is going to be a fat ballsy rank rotten male that's prime for breeding....well that's what I'm hoping for . I think I'm more excited about the guava than the cookies . I think it's coz theyr regs and have good potential for creating something good for future grows.

H

happy b

Happy new year farm family hope you all had a good festive period . a few days after Xmas I had been watching my step daughter and hadn't been able to get to my plants as promptly as I would have liked and when I got there.......disaster had struck!2 of my 3 guava dawgz had dried out and had completely wilted . The top of the seedlings was face down in the Dirt . GUTTED!The Rock wool had dried right out . I though coz the soil around the rock wool was moist that that would keep em moist ENOUGH . WRONG!so I quickly gave em a good bit of water but I didn't hold out much hope . I went back about 35 hours later and they were good as gold . disaster averted . so everything is fine now but what I have noticed is that when I grow seeds from rock wool they grow MUCH SLOWER than the ones put straight into soil every seedling I put straight into dirt has grown much faster than ones in RW. HERE'S a wee pic of my gsc seedlings . the ones at the top are the DWO s2 & the two at the bottom are the s1,s that were made by a fellow farmer . the s2 were put on to germ 2 days before the s1 and the s1 are much farther along . I don't know why rock wool would slow em down but you can clearly see the difference and this was the case with ALL the seeds Iv just popped.(tres sister x mc,hazeman madness)so in future it will be straight into soil.
20150105 125809
I'm looking forward to see which of the cookies are bezt . although I won't be able to tell if it's like original as iv never had the pleasure of trying it . I think the farm s1,s should be a pretty good representation . Not sure of the s2 as theyr an extra generation removed from the original.

H

happy b

Just a wee update . The s1 cookies needed potting on but the s2 & the guava dawgz haven't really grown much in the last 10 days or so but in the last two days or so they started to grow a decent bit compared to the rate they had been growing at . I think they just needed to get the roots through the rockwool and get them down into the soil . I think they done that now and should start growing at a normal rate. Here's a shot of the s1 & s2 gsc . the s1 are the bigger ones in the bigger pots.
20150114 131016
the leaves on the s2 look a bit thinner than the s1 at the moment .

Top Bottom