guerrilla grow

• Thread starter tristynhawk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

tristynhawk

Im new and figured id start a little thread until harvest hope we can all enoy it and learn from one another any input appreciated.

T

tristynhawk

why cant i up load photo's they are in JPG format does this matter. They upload and then it says error

G

greenking

definitely check the filesize, i think the limit is 2MB's or something. i just upload at a different host like photobucket for example and insert the pics into my posts to avoid the size limits and keep the photo's in their original high resolution.

T

tristynhawk

got another one to load,i have more but im struggling to get them to up load sorry.

Journals pics 010
T

tristynhawk

and this is it i can't figure it right now how to get the other photo's below 1.50

Journals pics 008
Mogrow

Mogrow

what strain you running there tristyhawk????
looks like you've been getting rain..
peace mogrow

T

tristynhawk

nope no rain these have been hand watered for over a month. One is a kaya gold, one is swiss cheese, other is a Aurora indica.

SCARHOLE

SCARHOLE

Whats up hawk!
I'll be watching...

Looking really good.
They are huge!!
Bravo.

jeffadies

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
Nah dude the forum aint dead. Just takes folks a bit to warm up to new comers. Nice looking plants Keep us updated with lots of pictures and your thread will come to life.
Best of luck and be careful out there in the daylight ;)

T

tristynhawk

well thanks guys i was wondering what what was goin on, 150 views almost and like 2 reply's. Thought everyone was shy or something. I got alot more pics i wanna share but i can't figure out how to get them to upload, My pics average 3.5mb how do i get that lower so i can upload it. Is there a setting on my camera.

jeffadies

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
if your on PC open your photos with paint and shrink them to 80%. GO to one of motherlodes posts and in his sig is a how to.

T

tristynhawk

Got one more uploaded boy's, im running out watering today i will try to get some more pics....

happy growing guys....tristynhawk

Journals pics 011
SCARHOLE

SCARHOLE

well thanks guys i was wondering what what was goin on, 150 views almost and like 2 reply's. Thought everyone was shy or something. I got alot more pics i wanna share but i can't figure out how to get them to upload, My pics average 3.5mb how do i get that lower so i can upload it. Is there a setting on my camera.

I use a free program called "gimp" , it ownes.

T

tristynhawk

there are all seven plus, yea i have pics but they won't upload i dunno enough to downsize them im a CPU dummy.

Top Bottom