guerrilla grow

• Thread starter tristynhawk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
There are lots of guerilla grows on that thread. The guerilla grow pics will be coming on pretty strong soon.

You have a good solo thread going and a nice grow.

I am all about guerilla growing. I do indoor but outdoor is my passion.

T

tristynhawk

There are lots of guerilla grows on that thread. The guerilla grow pics will be coming on pretty strong soon.

You have a good solo thread going and a nice grow.

I am all about guerilla growing. I do indoor but outdoor is my passion.

thanks tobor, i have read some of your post's your pretty accomplished yourself. Your thumb is pretty green.

intruder

intruder

@ Mendo thanks man, i seen that thread but hardly any of those guy's are guerrilla's. And im a guerrilla so i figured i'd put this out there for my fellow guerrilla's. Who are always lurking in the shadow's. I'd love to grow in my yard but i would miss the old school guerrilla mentality of over growing the county...lol

Im a guerrilla farmer :ninja and I love the lurking and the thrill of the hunt in a sense,+ its a chance to stick it to the man LOL:character0095:

I see you have the picture thing figured out wether it was my help or someone elses FANTASTIC ,
its raining now and there searching my county they found some already and made a few arrests damn border patrol ,1 guy was caught destroying them as the heli hovered he was 59yrs old, so I will get some pics maybe later I have some around my house in pots but I wont get from those what I will get from the others that are right in the ground
like I said good luck on a solid finish:pimp:

StickyBuds420

StickyBuds420

ah nice plants man i have one in my yard and 3 others in a patch in the woods but only 2 of them are the size of your big girls.

next year im gonna try to have 3 or 4 diff small plots out in the woods.

keep up the good work bro its gonna pay off in the end!

SCARHOLE

SCARHOLE

There is no rush like guerilla growing.

Wish I had cover to grow a huge bitch.
Fuck it...
Next year in going to do it.
You an Greenjoe got me motivated.

T

tristynhawk

that's the attitude man. Guerrilla growing is marijuana cultivation at it's finest, the way it's always been. Out in the brush living the life sticking it to the man. I read a in a forum somewhere where a group of indoor grower's were bitching about the goverment not flying enough and the guerrilla growers going wild. So the price of their shit was coming down, these guy's acted like only they had the right to grow herb. Because of their so called grow card's. I don't need the law to let me grow this is supposed to be a free country and are fore father's grew marijuana, and they fought to make this country
free they would be ashamed of me if i didn't stand up grow me some herb.
Seemed to me like the card carrier's were on the Goverment's side in saying we don't deserve to grow. What happen to the local 420 brotherhood "grower's unite attitude"

Sorry for rambling..

E

edux10

primates can grow weed now!! wow!

oh, wait.

props. not damn dirty ape could ever pull trees like that! props

T

tristynhawk

prime example right there. Truthfully i could give a fuck it's ever legalized. The community is to divided to stand together. Let the fed's handle the people in the system. Because your are their monkey's.

MendoCruz

MendoCruz

that's the attitude man. Guerrilla growing is marijuana cultivation at it's finest, the way it's always been. Out in the brush living the life sticking it to the man. I read a in a forum somewhere where a group of indoor grower's were bitching about the goverment not flying enough and the guerrilla growers going wild. So the price of their shit was coming down, these guy's acted like only they had the right to grow herb. Because of their so called grow card's. I don't need the law to let me grow this is supposed to be a free country and are fore father's grew marijuana, and they fought to make this country
free they would be ashamed of me if i didn't stand up grow me some herb.
Seemed to me like the card carrier's were on the Goverment's side in saying we don't deserve to grow. What happen to the local 420 brotherhood "grower's unite attitude"

Sorry for rambling..

prime example right there. Truthfully i could give a fuck it's ever legalized. The community is to divided to stand together. Let the fed's handle the people in the system. Because your are their monkey's.

I've been growing in the cuts, cutting trail, running water line since the 90's. I'm finally able to grow legal and don't see anything wrong with that. I actually think everyone should try a guerrilla at least once in there life if they are a grower. I don't look down on the boys who are still growing in the bush.
You may not need the law's say to grow, but when they come knock on your door or arrest you in your patch(which they've done both to me, taking my crops and freedom twice) and take you to jail, you may change your tune and card it up.
You're talking about everything being devided but, how are you helping to unite the "420 brotherhood" by trash talking on indoor and medical card growers.
Peace and serenity to you Brother. Nice grow.

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
I think he is taking the stand that some Cali indoor growers drew first blood by complaining that outdoor crops have flooded the market and wish that LEO searched more and found more illegal grows.

He is showing love and loyalty for guerilla growing. It just comes spilling out sometimes. I get all ramped up when I think about it. It was supposed to be about getting high and having fun and being productive and creative. Then it became about medical cannabis and pseudo legality and a lot of people embraced that. WTF? Register? Gets cards? Scripts? Pretend I am sick? Have to be declared sick to smoke pot? Fuck that. Give me liberty or give me death.

I am glad sick people can be helped with weed. But I don't want non smokers thinking weed is for sick people because it isn't. It is first and foremost for the recreational user. For the person that will employ it to have fun, to be creative and be more productive because your free time is more fun and you feel free so you do a better job when you have to work.

The guerilla grower is the modern day moonshiner. We are freedom fighters supplying a good quantity of weed to the recreational users of the world. We say FUCK THE REVENUERS! Guerilla growing is the most wonderful, thrilling and beneficial things you can do in life despite it being filled with potential heartbreak.

LONG LIVE THE GUERILLA GROWERS!

T

tristynhawk

I've been growing in the cuts, cutting trail, running water line since the 90's. I'm finally able to grow legal and don't see anything wrong with that. I actually think everyone should try a guerrilla at least once in there life if they are a grower. I don't look down on the boys who are still growing in the bush.
You may not need the law's say to grow, but when they come knock on your door or arrest you in your patch(which they've done both to me, taking my crops and freedom twice) and take you to jail, you may change your tune and card it up.
You're talking about everything being devided but, how are you helping to unite the "420 brotherhood" by trash talking on indoor and medical card growers.
Peace and serenity to you Brother. Nice grow.

guess your right but that thread just really irked me got me riled up.

My bad i just hate being looked down upon.

T

tristynhawk

I think he is taking the stand that some Cali indoor growers drew first blood by complaining that outdoor crops have flooded the market and wish that LEO searched more and found more illegal grows.

He is showing love and loyalty for guerilla growing. It just comes spilling out sometimes. I get all ramped up when I think about it. It was supposed to be about getting high and having fun and being productive and creative. Then it became about medical cannabis and pseudo legality and a lot of people embraced that. WTF? Register? Gets cards? Scripts? Pretend I am sick? Have to be declared sick to smoke pot? Fuck that. Give me liberty or give me death.

I am glad sick people can be helped with weed. But I don't want non smokers thinking weed is for sick people because it isn't. It is first and foremost for the recreational user. For the person that will employ it to have fun, to be creative and be more productive because your free time is more fun and you feel free so you do a better job when you have to work.

The guerilla grower is the modern day moonshiner. We are freedom fighters supplying a good quantity of weed to the recreational users of the world. We say FUCK THE REVENUERS! Guerilla growing is the most wonderful, thrilling and beneficial things you can do in life despite it being filled with potential heartbreak.

You speak alot more eloquent than i do brother, but yes i agree with you 100%. Im sorry i kinda came off harsh but that thread irked me to hear other grower's bitch that they aren't flying enough. Im a patriot in my field.

T

tristynhawk

Well guy's back to what were here for now that i know how to fix the pics here are some more i couldn't post before.

Journals pics 004
Journals pics 005
Journals pics 011
StickyBuds420

StickyBuds420

i agree 100% it should be legal for med use and recreational use.

MendoCruz

MendoCruz

Word, Hawk! I hope you don't think I was looking down on you. That wasn't my point. Great new pics.

Tober- I agree that G-growing is a thrill. But blasting 99 full sun girl covering 2 acres or 25 in a small yard is a thrill in it's own right just the same as g- growing in my opinion. I've had scripts everytime I've been busted so to me they don't mean shit until you are in the courtroom. Growing (even in a backyard) is always a rush for me still, because it is only quazi-legal. I slept a lot better when my stuff was hidden and the only risk was them coming in while I was there. They cant arrest who they can't see. Now it doesn't matter if I'm home or not. If they come and take my shit, they are taking me too. I do understand you point of veiw though. Peronally, I think the only gardens that they should worry about are the large cartel gardens.

Top Bottom