H4ppyf4rmers Second Grow

• Thread starter h4ppyf4rmer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
h4ppyf4rmer

h4ppyf4rmer

last day of week 3 bloom (day 20)
because I've been having trouble keeping the pH in the 6.0 range, I decided to do a complete res change and add new nutes. 1g:2m:3b which was 40ml gro, 80ml micro, 120ml bloom
the EC is currently sitting at 1.2 for now

IMG 20170725 213256
IMG 20170725 213406
IMG 20170725 213433
IMG 20170725 213451

h4ppyf4rmer

h4ppyf4rmer

yeah, I wasn't happy with the res color, it looked kind of a very light tan-ish almost clear and was still reading 1.4 EC so I said "fudge it" and changed out the res. It's back to being a nice amber color again, hopefully the one plant that looked like it was starting to show deficiencies will recover...

sixstring

sixstring

when in doubt,change it out :cool: yeah man back when i was running multiple dwc i used to fret over the shit non stop like i could not just leave shit out of whack.checkin ph 2 x a day n shit i finally said this type of growing is going to drive me insane haha.

h4ppyf4rmer

h4ppyf4rmer

when in doubt,change it out :cool: yeah man back when i was running multiple dwc i used to fret over the shit non stop like i could not just leave shit out of whack.checkin ph 2 x a day n shit i finally said this type of growing is going to drive me insane haha.

yeah, if the setup wasn't in my basement, I'm sure it would drive me nuts as well. I'm really only running one setup right now.

I dropped off some meds today to a friend that I hadn't seen in years. He had some last month and absolutely loved it. When I dropped it off, he was so happy he gave me a giant hug and thanked me for doing such a great work. I felt a little uncomfortable, lol. apparently, my stuff blows away the stuff he was getting };-)

It's beginners luck I tell you!!!!! :cool:

h4ppyf4rmer

h4ppyf4rmer

so, for the start of week 4, I gave my girls quite the haircut .... I hope I didn't take too much.... I literally removed a huge arm full of very large fan leaves. as you can see, I could have taken more but I was worried about taking too much,

IMG 20170726 225903
IMG 20170726 225942

sixstring

sixstring

lookin good man,i seen guys take way more then that and have good outcomes.have you seen greengenes lastest vids on defol with the ocean grown of his? he stripped em pretty hard miami mango style and the run was pretty kickass lookin at harvest.

h4ppyf4rmer

h4ppyf4rmer

lookin good man,i seen guys take way more then that and have good outcomes.have you seen greengenes lastest vids on defol with the ocean grown of his? he stripped em pretty hard miami mango style and the run was pretty kickass lookin at harvest.

I'll have to check it out, maybe next cycle I'll defol a little more agressive

h4ppyf4rmer

h4ppyf4rmer

I have these aurora indica seeds from a fellow grower.
I do like Aurora Indica, when they are flowering, they give off a really nice citrus small. I'm curious how the Canuck Blueberrys are going to turn out...

I'm thinking of trying either Quantum Kush or Critical Kush my next cycle. QK is more of a sativa strain.

h4ppyf4rmer

h4ppyf4rmer

wow, just watched the video, seems that defoliating at the 21 day is a common theme. maybe I should defoliate a bit more tonight.... and then he defoliates again at 42 day mark

h4ppyf4rmer

h4ppyf4rmer

ok, trimmed up a bit more, looks pretty good now. I can see across the tent through the forest and if I look down on the canopy, I can see see the floor fairly easy.

h4ppyf4rmer

h4ppyf4rmer

hmmmm, I'm thinking these new lights are causing the plants to chow down on the nutes much more than my last light... I also thinking i'm having an Mg deficiency. ordered up a Qt of CaliMagic which will be here on wednesday. I'll do another complete res change and add in the calmag along with my normal nute schedule.

sixstring

sixstring

Yes healthy plants tend to eat alot more than stressed plants :)
Easy to stress plants using hid and not having environment in total control

h4ppyf4rmer

h4ppyf4rmer

only 29th day of bloom(start of week 5) another complete res change (I hope this isn't an every week thing) added 80ml CalMag

looks like I'm growing some donkey cocks for sure!!!

these plants range from 33" to 44" from the top of the buckets, I'm almost positive they are done stretching

IMG 20170802 201131
IMG 20170802 201145
IMG 20170802 201218

Latest posts

Top Bottom