Habosabin's Gorilla Glue Auto Grow

• Thread starter Habosabin
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Habosabin

Habosabin

I've decided to not use the floranova nutes. It's difficult to mix and has some organic materials in it where I think it's making it harder to keep a clean res.

Habosabin

Habosabin

Can anyone diagnose this leaf? My tips are burnt little and the serrated tips seem to be following.

D5632FC7 D727 4274 AEFE EC681C3B6335
Habosabin

Habosabin

That is one symptom of light stress [ too close ] also potassium as you mentioned .
My light won't go any higher unfortunately. I'm switching to another bloom nute so hopefully the plant will like it. Going to try Botanica Pure Blend Pro to finish her.

The weather here has been really warm so temps are uncomfortably high for me.

Last edited:
Habosabin

Habosabin

Nice, I'm growing 4 assed monkey witch has gorilla glue # 4 in it but here is how 1 of my gorillas turned out.
Very nice. Was this an auto or photo? Looks nice and healthy to the end. How much did this bring in?

Habosabin

Habosabin

I switched back to 2x a day feeding now the gnats under control. Hopefully give it more nutrients it's lacking. Switching to new nutes next res change.

Habosabin

Habosabin

This heat here has thrashed her up a bit. vpd not good. Leaves are real dry. I doubled the watering today so hopefully will help.

Habosabin

Habosabin

She's looking rougher than I wanted. Shed grow a little to extreme. I may try lower wattage next grow. I seem to have spotting on every grow regardless of medium.

I'm unable to upload pictures currently. Weird. I've tried several times.

Last edited:
Habosabin

Habosabin

Buds are still hairy and not much visible calyxes. 70% brown pixels. Bud firmness and density OK. Not that sticky or stinky at this time. The larger fans with the spots and fade are dryer than I like.

Habosabin

Habosabin

Day 62 from sprout. Calyxes started to show. The thing I learned from this grow is to watch ppms. Looks like some tip burn and maybe this exacerbated the leaf spots.

This plant compared to my last brucebanner auto seems about two to three weeks faster. Last plant at 62 days was still all white pistils and took 100 or so days to finish.

6AF85BA6 CF6E 4651 ABE8 0E0A481825F9
Last edited:
K

Kasper0909

I’m hoping. So far my healthiest plant to date. Hopefully get some nice bud from this. No idea how a gorilla glue auto fades.
That is a fat auto. I have a couple gorilla glue autos myself tho they are just seedlings.

Habosabin

Habosabin

I'm not sure what's going on but the smaller buds under the canopy actually are more sticky and terpy. Is it possible my light is to intense? I'm only running 120w. I lowered it to 105w. Might this explain the leaves going spotty? My light is about 14" above canopy. I'll measure next time I open tent.

Habosabin

Habosabin

I'm not sure what's going on but the smaller buds under the canopy actually are more sticky and terpy. Is it possible my light is to intense? I'm only running 120w. I lowered it to 105w. Might this explain the leaves going spotty? My light is about 14" above canopy. I'll measure next time I open tent.
It's actually about 19".

Top Bottom