Haggards 4x4 tent grow

• Thread starter Haggardass
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
clockworx

clockworx

Yea , I never cut down when my pots are dry......some people do tho....I like to slow dry so I keep the water............drying bud is rough, I was wingin it when I first started then I just got tired of shit not coming out how I wanted it to so I made a drying room where I could control the temp and humidity and that was the end of that.........its hard to get a room down to 65 in the middle of summer and keep it there for 2 weeks...........do they look and smell decent tho hagg ?

clockworx

clockworx

You might have let them get to crispy each time they were out of the bags......you just want them the slightest bit dry and them rite back in the bags....the drier they get the longer you keep them in, which means the shorter you leave them out.................

Haggardass

Haggardass

Yea , I never cut down when my pots are dry......some people do tho....I like to slow dry so I keep the water............drying bud is rough, I was wingin it when I first started then I just got tired of shit not coming out how I wanted it to so I made a drying room where I could control the temp and humidity and that was the end of that.........its hard to get a room down to 65 in the middle of summer and keep it there for 2 weeks...........do they look and smell decent tho hagg ?
Ya man they smell pretty good and I'm not out of the curing phase yet and not dry at all they were just getting crispy a little to often for me, I hooked up a buddy with a little sampler that I've been curing for a while, he said he's never had anything like that from around here, and he pays 20 per gram from his guy. I'm definitely proud and surprised with how this grow finished especially with my issues in veg. I will be getting more cindys in the future and doing a pheno hunt with her. Next run thinking about my critical sensi star freebie and chocolope. I'll also be posting A final trimmed dry weight, and a half way decent smoke report.

Haggardass

Haggardass

You might have let them get to crispy each time they were out of the bags......you just want them the slightest bit dry and them rite back in the bags....the drier they get the longer you keep them in, which means the shorter you leave them out.................
I think that's what it was I waited for a nice crisp on the outside, I'm paranoid about mold with the humidity around here I'm not used to 80% most summer days, my last state was in the single digits so it's a different growing scene there.

clockworx

clockworx

Maybe one day we can swap cuts, I got a pre 98 ak47 when ak was fire that will paralyze you, and my g13 that will make you trip for 3 hours....

Haggardass

Haggardass

Hell ya man, I know what pheno I'm looking for on the c99 straight from veg there was 3, one low yielding branchy, but she was the frostiest, then there was a big yielding not as frosty but huge colas, then there was a high yielding hairy one with no sugar, I can soot them all right out of the gate, I was actually thinking about doing another run of Cindy next round, I love this strain, I've always wanted to try akbut never seen any breathtakers on the seed banks and I would also love to have g13 ever since I saw the movie American Beauty lol

Haggardass

Haggardass

Also the big yielding pheno I am chasing was turning amber at 7 weeks.

clockworx

clockworx

Yea, the orig ak is 1 bong rip and lights out, its super hard to find now since the genetics have changed, sensi seeds say nothing has changed but that's bullshit because I hear about people buying packs and saying "it ok" .....that would never be the statement if was the same, the cut I have will make you see spots if you hit it to much, the new shit is trash....the g13 cut I have was the know fire around a city on the east coast but the person running it wouldn't give out cuts, he passed away in 2002 and my brother and I did the tare down of his room, his wife said I could have any equipment that was there, I snagged the g13 and have been running it ever since and every time it just gets frostier, its crazy, the smell and taste are so strong, like how sour d dominates a room, the g13 is the same, it smells in veg and is over powering in bloom.. rock solid golfballs all up the stem light orange hairs and the thing looks like its covered in ice after 2 weeks in flower...def the best bud I have smoked, I think it would be the next big thing if I lived in a place like cali because its that 1 in a million cut....but I don't sell bud or speak to anyone who grows so its been a hidden gem for a long time now, I would love someone to do something with it.....

Haggardass

Haggardass

Yea, the orig ak is 1 bong rip and lights out, its super hard to find now since the genetics have changed, sensi seeds say nothing has changed but that's bullshit because I hear about people buying packs and saying "it ok" .....that would never be the statement if was the same, the cut I have will make you see spots if you hit it to much, the new shit is trash....the g13 cut I have was the know fire around a city on the east coast but the person running it wouldn't give out cuts, he passed away in 2002 and my brother and I did the tare down of his room, his wife said I could have any equipment that was there, I snagged the g13 and have been running it ever since and every time it just gets frostier, its crazy, the smell and taste are so strong, like how sour d dominates a room, the g13 is the same, it smells in veg and is over powering in bloom.. rock solid golfballs all up the stem light orange hairs and the thing looks like its covered in ice after 2 weeks in flower...def the best bud I have smoked, I think it would be the next big thing if I lived in a place like cali because its that 1 in a million cut....but I don't sell bud or speak to anyone who grows so its been a hidden gem for a long time now, I would love someone to do something with it.....
Dude honestly that's a kick ass story, I don't talk to any growers or sell it either I love hooking people up with a nug now and then just to hear opinions, I am gonna find my pheno and I'll send you some copies for sure, I would love to have yours as well, I love handing a buddy a bud and saying you'll never find this around here it's from a buddy out of state lol but the c99 pheno has some nice big colas and it's def fire.

Haggardass

Haggardass

Like the other day when my neighbors house got broken into, he's a cool guy that just chills and smokes like me, just mind his business and wants to be left alone, I gave him a bud because they stole all his head stash and all his glass. He told me my cindy brought him out of the funk and made him smile for the first time since they kicked in his shit. Then he offered to buy more from me lol I told him I don't sell but I would smoke him down since I was just fixing to session myself lol

clockworx

clockworx

Yea, I stopped smoking and growing like 8 years ago because I was sent to fight after 9/11 and that lasted about 4 years and when I was done I started back up again and just hook a few buddies up that were over there with me.....hence the "last man standing cut" because a group of us were out driving and our hum v hit a ied and got ambushed and out of the 3 of us that made it back to get fixed up only I came out.....I came home and got my cut back from my brother and started running it again and gave the g13 cut the "lms" tag...

clockworx

clockworx

The original guy I got the cut from died in 2002 in the war also....

clockworx

clockworx

Like the other day when my neighbors house got broken into, he's a cool guy that just chills and smokes like me, just mind his business and wants to be left alone, I gave him a bud because they stole all his head stash and all his glass. He told me my cindy brought him out of the funk and made him smile for the first time since they kicked in his shit. Then he offered to buy more from me lol I told him I don't sell but I would smoke him down since I was just fixing to session myself lol

It would be nice to sell some but the risk of dealing with people on that level is not worth it. People get in a jam and start yapin, everyone says they wouldn't snitch but the fact is, most people that get pinched talk, I've only met a few people that live the life of honor and really respect the street laws. Almost no person that has a wife and kids is gonna tell the cops to suck it and take a ride to prison when they can quietly say a name and address....that's a fact..

Haggardass

Haggardass

Yea, I stopped smoking and growing like 8 years ago because I was sent to fight after 9/11 and that lasted about 4 years and when I was done I started back up again and just hook a few buddies up that were over there with me.....hence the "last man standing cut" because a group of us were out driving and our hum v hit a ied and got ambushed and out of the 3 of us that made it back to get fixed up only I came out.....I came home and got my cut back from my brother and started running it again and gave the g13 cut the "lms" tag...
That's epic dude, I tried joining but I'm blind in one eye so it was a no go. That's cool your brother held your genetics for ya.

Haggardass

Haggardass

The original guy I got the cut from died in 2002 in the war also....
Ah now I see the connection. Shitty man I know my step dad lost a lot of his guys and he got blown up as well and broke his neck

Haggardass

Haggardass

It would be nice to sell some but the risk of dealing with people on that level is not worth it. People get in a jam and start yapin, everyone says they wouldn't snitch but the fact is, most people that get pinched talk, I've only met a few people that live the life of honor and really respect the street laws. Almost no person that has a wife and kids is gonna tell the cops to suck it and take a ride to prison when they can quietly say a name and address....that's a fact..
Truest words right there, I only know one person that wouldn't snitch in a hard place, who the fuck could blame them with what they stand to lose ya know, ridiculous laws on a harmless flower.

clockworx

clockworx

That's epic dude, I tried joining but I'm blind in one eye so it was a no go. That's cool your brother held your genetics for ya.

Yea he also grows just started running mine while I was gone. I was happy to get them back.....dude I would walk for miles in Afghanistan thru fields of kush, I remember the first time we found a kush field, the farmers make these huge giant mud swimming pools lined with plastic and run water lines to the crops its was amazing, i wanted to roll around in it, got a shit load of seeds and have found some really dank shit in them...let's see the king of cannabis get those seeds.....you gotta shoot your way in and shoot your way.out....

clockworx

clockworx

Ah now I see the connection. Shitty man I know my step dad lost a lot of his guys and he got blown up as well and broke his neck

Sorry to hear that bro, its crazy over there.....those fuckers come out of nowhere, you will be walking thru bare land with just som pine trees and they pop out from behind rocks with ak's , there isn't much cover out there so its very easy to get caught slippin, then you will hit a little town and everyone looks the same, people yelling at you about god knows what....afghanistan is a beautiful place tho, some of the views from the mountains are amazing.....

Haggardass

Haggardass

Yea he also grows just started running mine while I was gone. I was happy to get them back.....dude I would walk for miles in Afghanistan thru fields of kush, I remember the first time we found a kush field, the farmers make these huge giant mud swimming pools lined with plastic and run water lines to the crops its was amazing, i wanted to roll around in it, got a shit load of seeds and have found some really dank shit in them...let's see the king of cannabis get those seeds.....you gotta shoot your way in and shoot your way.out....
Lol some authentic afghan kush would be a nice treat lol I would love to stumble into a "field of dreams" lol

Top Bottom