Haggards 4x4 tent grow

• Thread starter Haggardass
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Haggardass

Haggardass

Sorry to hear that bro, its crazy over there.....those fuckers come out of nowhere, you will be walking thru bare land with just som pine trees and they pop out from behind rocks with ak's , there isn't much cover out there so its very easy to get caught slippin, then you will hit a little town and everyone looks the same, people yelling at you about god knows what....afghanistan is a beautiful place tho, some of the views from the mountains are amazing.....
Ya I'm glad I didn't have to deal with it honestly, I'm not very confrontational more so live and let live. I've seen pictures of it though and it does look nice but to hell with getting shot at.

clockworx

clockworx

Don't know if you seen my message to you on my thread but attitude has the singles of sour diesel in stock for $13.28 american. And a bunch of other good shit...

Haggardass

Haggardass

Ya man i just got back on before bed, I'm gonna pick one up I think, what my chances of getting a good female?

Haggardass

Haggardass

True shit, well I did w weigh in yesterday they are almost dry I'm figuring they will lose about 25% more weight, after probably the half oz I have already smoked and everything else I still came out last night with 660 grams, that's still slightly wet but they aren't that wet.

clockworx

clockworx

Ya man i just got back on before bed, I'm gonna pick one up I think, what my chances of getting a good female?

I only got 2 and got a keeper male and female, so who knows, I think you might get luckey...I wasn't about to pay 112 for 6 seeds of unknown quality...I also will post early pics of the male and female side by side......

Haggardass

Haggardass

I'm a man of my word I'm gonna finish this thread out like I said, haven't been doing much with them besides a little pinch here and there and back in the bag. Smoke report for the c99. I will do an afghan later this week maybe but there isn't but about a day
cure on that yet.

Haggardass

Haggardass

Tester Name : Hagg
Strain : female seeds c99
Method Smoked : joints, bong, pipe, and my atmos bullet

APPEARANCE

(insert photo here where possible)

SMELL

Dominant smell of bud : grapefruit
Associated smells of bud : lemon, mostly citrus. A tad earthy definitely not pungent. Very sweet.

TASTE

Dominant flavour : GRAPEFRUIT!
Associated flavours : citrus mainly, sweet tasting earth like a little grassy but not bad grassy. Almost like chewing on sugar cane.

Harsh/smoothness : (1-10, 1 being extremely harsh and 10 being extremely smooth) 7-8 only a three day cure it needs more time.
- cough factor? : none very light.

BUZZ

Profile : Percentage of head to body (e.g. 80% head 20% body) 70/30
Potency : (1-10, 1 being extremely weak and 10 being extremely potent) 8-9 it is extremely potent and fast hitting, all the way from hit number one you blast off but never leave your recliner.
Duration : (approx length of buzz, from first hit) 30 minutes to two hours depending on your activity, if you stay active it will last what seems like all day, if you sit it's gonna leave as fast as it came.
Use : Daytime/ early evening before dinner. Makes me crave Mexican food.
Munchies? : yes that's my only issue with this strain I don't like munchie strains, I polished the bottom of a pizza pringles can last night.

Over all a very good smoke, one I will always remember, it's a very light smoke hard to milk my bong, no cough and light smoke make for a strain you can take huge rips on and never even hickup. Helps my gf with her anxiety and she actually smokes before bed and it takes away her nightmares most nights. This strain lets you choose what you wanna do, you can go for a hike, or you can take a nap and everything in between.

Haggardass

Haggardass

20130923 204100
20130923 204030
20130923 203957
20130923 150549

Haggardass

Haggardass

Stay subbed guys smoke report for afghan tonight she's ready to set a blaze.

Haggardass

Haggardass

Sorry guys it's gonna be tough doing a smoke report on the afghan it makes me so lazy and i smoked on it all day today, I think that might cloud the report a little honestly because i feel nothing but sleepy since this is my night time smoke during the week then on my days I usually smoke it all day because it doesn't give me munchies. Promise tomorrow

Haggardass

Haggardass

Tester Name : haggardass
Strain : afghan Kush special, world of seeds
Method Smoked : joints, bong, pipe.

APPEARANCE

(insert photo here where possible)

SMELL

Dominant smell of bud : earthy, almost sweet dirt.
Associated smells of bud : small undertone of berry or something.

TASTE

Dominant flavour : berryish,
Associated flavours :slight classic "kush" flavor.

Harsh/smoothness : (1-10, 1 being extremely harsh and 10 being extremely smooth)
2/3 extremely thick smoke small draws on the bong milks it right up.
- cough factor? : hell yes.

BUZZ

Profile : Percentage of head to body (e.g. 80% head 20% body) 10/90 after the first hit you feel it on top of your head it creeps down and pulls your eyes down low and heavy then you feel it all the way to your toes, its heavy and harsh and obnoxious but I can't get enough of it.no burn out
Potency : (1-10, 1 being extremely weak and 10 being extremely potent) 8/9
Duration : (approx length of buzz, from first hit) hour, but serious hangover in the morning if smoked to close to bed time, dry eyes dry mouth and nose and groggy in the mornings.
Use : Bedtime
Munchies? : none at all. But it does make food taste better, the smoke leaves a somewhat clean palett so you can taste more detail in your foods.

20130929 195253
20130929 195221
20130929 195206
20130926 175825

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Been a mean minute haggard. Welcome back to the farm. I’m sure you’ve grown some stellar trees since 2013. Happy grows and positive vibes.
Burnz

Top Bottom