Pretty decent haul, dense buds. Sticky Fingers

IMG 4012
IMG 4014
IMG 4015
IMG 4016
IMG 4017

PhatNuggz

PhatNuggz

Just checked, looks like first pistils began around August 10, so right at 66 days

PhatNuggz

PhatNuggz

Trimmed away a bunch of single blade primary leafs today, many were turning yellow anyway, though I have no idea why they were turning. I also snapped the top cola as it was too close to the light and I cannot raise the light any higher

IMG 4022
IMG 4023
IMG 4024
PhatNuggz

PhatNuggz

The plant above seems to need a lot more CaMg, so todayI gave her another tsp

Harvest

Some have commented elsewhere that this harvest was nothing special weight-wise

What they fail to see is not everyone has the need or space for big plants

Based on previous F & D experience using much bigger trays, I am confident that were I to simply up the size of the grow totes from 3 gallon to 5 that my system would grow considerably bigger plant/s, but it would require a much bigger rez and roughly doubling the amount of nutes, but...

I am not a daily smoker.

Just weighed without removing stems (and without weighing the trim) 68gms. Lets say 8 gms of branch= 60gms = 2.5ozs (plus the trim)This yield will last me 6+ months

IMG 4025
IMG 4026

PhatNuggz

PhatNuggz

fellow growers on another site have provided insight to why my roots are so small

as a result I will be making several small changes that could be huge, potentially doubling harvest

One I did yesterday was to make a 1" netpot size hole in the rear of the lid to allow for better air exchange. I would not be using lids except for the pesky mosquitoes that manage to gt in my house and lay their eggs in the totes or rez, which caused me to cover both. However, covering both could lead to humidity building up in the tote

Been dealing with what appears to be a CaMg deficiency, but could be related to unhealthy roots. Over the last few days I added more CaMg and sprayed the leafs with diluted Kelp. It doesn't seem to be getting worse, so...

PhatNuggz

PhatNuggz

I decided to dump nutes, flush 3xs and make up fresh nutes sans humic, kelp and microbes

Hoping to see buds explode and leafs turn green

PhatNuggz

PhatNuggz

as usual, I neglected to indicate when first pistils appeared. Looks like mid September

when I reach in to remove some leafs, my arms come out sticky
dance013.gif

Yesterday morning I woke up with a flu bug. Head is totally stuffy, but I can still smell the goodness when I walk in that room
jump.gif

It's a testament to cannabis' ability to recover from pilot error

PhatNuggz

PhatNuggz

I admit it. Yes, I F'd up: Since starting this thread, I decided to read the list of ingredients on the back of the NPK RAW Bloom packet

In my defense as with most labels the print is super tiny, so I was using their their website feeding chart, which means I was WAY overdoing all the amendments

Since flushing last week and making fresh nutes according to the Bloom packet, the buds are not only fattening up, but the aroma is now very powerful

I am adding some CaMg

Thank goodness this weed is very hardy and able to recover

PhatNuggz

PhatNuggz

I recall being leery after hearing Harley Smith (NPK Industries) YT video where he said if you have yellowing leafs it could be a CaMg deficiency and to simply add more CaMg and the leafs with turn green again, but damn, now that I have corrected my nutrients many have

Obviously some are too far gone, but many are green now

The buds are definitely filling in with lots of trichs

IMG 4029
IMG 4030
IMG 4031

PhatNuggz

PhatNuggz

Made fresh nutes on 10/24.

I am well aware that during budding plants dump a ton of shit through the main stem. In hydro there is only one place for it to go, the rez.

I noticed yellowing leafs so I checked EC: it was a whopping 2400+, probable lockout in progress

Dumped nutes into my outdoor bushes and made fresh at ~ 750 EC

PhatNuggz

PhatNuggz

Pic update doesn't account for the stickiness or wonderful aroma

About 10 days ago I trimmed a couple of the lowest branches. Rolled the this morning, potent as hell

IMG 4035
IMG 4036
IMG 4037

PhatNuggz

PhatNuggz

Photo Update

Calyxes are stacking up now

Branches are getting heavy, so I added more wire hangers to lift now getting more light

IMG 4040
IMG 4039

PhatNuggz

PhatNuggz

What happened to the Edit button?

Just wasnted to add, I am vrey happy considering how I abused the plants by screwing up the nutrients

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
What happened to the Edit button?

Just wasnted to add, I am vrey happy considering how I abused the plants by screwing up the nutrients
Hope you get things figured out. Maybe just try something more forgiving like soil.

PhatNuggz

PhatNuggz

Hope you get things figured out. Maybe just try something more forgiving like soil.

Funny. First I grow indoors, also, if I made these mistakes in soil my plant would have died. With hydro, simply dump the nutes, do a flush, make fresh nutes and there's vg chance the plant will recover. Mine is doing great

Hail Hydro

Top Bottom