half's test thread for hazeman!

• Thread starter half baked
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
half baked

half baked

thanks alot rival79 glad you dropped by, yh bro im wanting monsters this time round lol, first time supercropping like this and it makes me think is there anything you cant do to a plant when training lol, the more i bend and pinch the more they like it, hazemans gear has great vigour though thats maybe why lol

hb

JAWS

JAWS

hello BAKED:hi
hey brother whats up, i see your doing a more detailed thread over here on this run.....got to say your really show caseing HAZEMANS gear but proper, so it looks like all three of these are of the HAZEman genetics im going to have to start looking for some of his work in the near future.....i dont think i have anything done by this BREEDER hummm i'll be looking at list from now on, that TRAINWRECK looks liked it would just lay you down...
very nice:banana1sv6:

Hazeman

Hazeman

Breeder
Supporter
hell yes half baked is rocking the green house. what nice and dark leaves you have. keep it coming and i will have to send you out some Grape stomper BX1

half baked

half baked

bro its all goin to plan this time round, and if these grape white stompers are as good as i think they gonna be then hell yh put my name down for the gs bx, the gws and wc are goin into 15ltr for flower and the uk train into 10ltr pots, they a lil smaller than the others, still 3-4 weeks veg left yet so i cant imagine the size they are gonna end up, what nutes do you use bro?

hb

G

grinkeeper

hey HAZEMAN , I was just admiring the great hybrid you have here grown buy HALF BAKED.. I totally tip my hat to both of you for your great efforts.. looks like there is a great looking batch there for sure..

I was wondering if the UK TRAIN is using any of ROCKSTERS cheese#1... as the cheese half...???

also I have heard many people tell stories of the dangers of HERMs from TRAINWRECK.. did you ever experiences anything like this...

of course I know that there is not gonna be any herms in yoiur gear as your all natural and your seletions are very proffesional as well as your gear gets actually tested instead of dumped out htere... just thought I would ask if you hear this about trainwreck..

sticky icky

sticky icky

Easy mate you got shit lookin proper over there beautiful shots really glad i cuaght this thread talk to ya soon bro peace!

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Lookin Good

Those plants look great half baked, I think they will get you fully baked. I'm running the Fugu and AWW myself

mal

half baked

half baked

hey HAZEMAN , I was just admiring the great hybrid you have here grown buy HALF BAKED.. I totally tip my hat to both of you for your great efforts.. looks like there is a great looking batch there for sure..

I was wondering if the UK TRAIN is using any of ROCKSTERS cheese#1... as the cheese half...???

also I have heard many people tell stories of the dangers of HERMs from TRAINWRECK.. did you ever experiences anything like this...

of course I know that there is not gonna be any herms in yoiur gear as your all natural and your seletions are very proffesional as well as your gear gets actually tested instead of dumped out htere... just thought I would ask if you hear this about trainwreck..

easi man, thanks for the kind words, well it was exodus cheese (uk cheese) that was used bro
i hear stories about hermies from trainwreck, now i did have 1 uk train throw a few nanners out but im near 100% it was my fault, gonna put that 1 girl to the edge of the room just to be on the safe side tho

Easy mate you got shit lookin proper over there beautiful shots really glad i cuaght this thread talk to ya soon bro peace!

thanks sticky man, speak soon brother

Those plants look great half baked, I think they will get you fully baked. I'm running the Fugu and AWW myself

mal

mal im hearing some great things about the fugu, im loving the aloha white widow in these crosses, it brings something different to the table if ya gets me, i'll have a nosy in your thread soon too

peace hb

half baked

half baked

well its been a while since i showed ya the grape white stompers, only got pics of 4 of the 7 phenos, the others a right in the back of the room for now lol, i'll take pics once we move everything about, these ave been vegging for about 8 weeks now but had to crop the hell out of them due to getting lazy but they looking right now, they have been in the 20ltr pots for a lil over a week and we got supersoil in the bottom third and filled the rest of the pot with canna terra soil and they seem to like the mixture for now lol

gws1
Grape white stomper 004
Grape white stomper 005

gws2
Grape white stomper 006
Grape white stomper 008

gws3
Grape white stomper 008
Grape white stomper 009
Grape white stomper 010

gws4
Grape white stomper 011
Grape white stomper 012
Grape white stomper 013

gonna be flipping the room in about 10 days or so so will post up weekly once i do, these bloody reek of sour goodness

hb

Grape white stomper 007
JAWS

JAWS

hey BAKED:hi
man dude your killing it in here those girls look AWESOME, umm like i said over to the other site i did not know how or when but i WAS going to get some WGS and i have and now im even more stoked after seeing what your doing with them in this latest up-date...

row 2 pic 2 and row 3 pic 1 are EXACTLY the way i grow i dont want any of that lower pop-corn buds i want nasty big tops, cant wait to see how these turn out for you..
awesome:banana1sv6:

half baked

half baked

haha jaws you did indeed, glad you got some, its the first time weve grown plants this big before flipping, weve put a third of supersoil in the bottom 3rd of the pot, also our first go at that lol, plants seem to be loving it thus far tho :) when we rub the stems they smell unreal, proper sour lol, flipping next tuesday we think and cant wait, gonna be fun controlling the height hahaha, get em popped you wont be disappointed

hb

sticky icky

sticky icky

Lookin beautiful my brotha those are gonna be some monsters can't wait to see ya blow these out be good my friend!

Hazeman

Hazeman

Breeder
Supporter

well i have grown the train wreck from seeds and i have not have one Herm on me. and the crosses i have done i have never seen a hermie plant.

maybe it's just good luck :ninja

half baked

half baked

easi folks, been a while since i updated this thread, were 22days into 12/12 and these are monsters, stand taller than 5ft anyways haha, well cos they are so big i can only get close-ups for the minute so heres a pic from each pheno

Grape stompers 011
Grape stompers 012

Grape stompers 013
Grape stompers 014

Grape stompers 015
Grape stompers 016

Grape stompers 017

these are stinking of grapy savoury goodness, best in the room atm, out of 7 phenos ther is 1 that is a fussy sod, doesnt like gettin watered and defo doesnt like feed lol, just gonna leave her to do her own thing, the rest are all keepers in my book, and were only on wk 3, only goodness from hazeman beans, thanks for the opportunity to grow these out bro

i'll update weekly from now on too ;)

hb

sticky icky

sticky icky

Damm those look bangin homie can't wait to see em finish up you guys be cool talk to ya soon lata!

half baked

half baked

cheers brother, heres a sort of canopy shot from 4 of the phenos and a close-up of my favourite girl ;)

Grape stompers 002
Grape stompers 003
Grape stompers 009

forgot to say that these girls are heavy feeders apart from the 1 pheno, we put some of the soil mix we made in the bottoms and they sapped that shit up lol

hb

Hazeman

Hazeman

Breeder
Supporter
yes half baked those girls are looking nice. what grape cross are those

half baked

half baked

these are the grape stomper x white x aww bro, why what other crosses have you made with that fine lady?

Hazeman

Hazeman

Breeder
Supporter
i have a few others like Chemdog D , purple elephant, pine tar, train wreck, crimea blue, og kush, bubba kush, g-13 BX1, and back into the grape stomper cut.

Hazeman

Hazeman

Breeder
Supporter
let me correct myself, for those ones i mentioned i used the Grape Stomper X Aloha White widow male. not the White X AWW male

Top Bottom