half's test thread for hazeman!

• Thread starter half baked
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Hazeman

Hazeman

Breeder
Supporter
But all of the Aloha White Widow crosses i have done been Outstanding. that is also a great plant to breed with. Nice job Aloha seed Company. :bow

half baked

half baked

white widow bx

bro i love what the white widow brings to the table in these crosses, now im no good when talking about breeding but could you bx to the male, me and my grow partner have been talkin a lil about this, i think it could be worth a try, get some more of the white widow traits out, can this be done hazeman?
ifso id test the hell outta them bro lmao

heres a pic of my fav grape stomper x (white x aww) she just reeks of sour god knows what lol, so frosty too, she was fed a guano tea yesterday too
Room shots 004
Room shots 005

oh and here is a pic of my keeper from the white cheese, this girl is very easy to grow and the taste and smell on her is straight up wotsits, potent too
alot of my friends want this girl, i told em to get their hand in thier pocket lmao
Room shots 010
Room shots 012
Room shots 013

peace out

hb

Hazeman

Hazeman

Breeder
Supporter
I'm glad you like the cheese crosses too. and a BX male would come out of the BX you made. and if you can make a buck out of selling a clone or seed than i would. because growing isn't cheap. dirt, power, frets,pots, lights, and your TIME has to have some value . KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK half baked :hunter:

half baked

half baked

tbh bro i meant would you consider doin a bx to your male you have, would that bring more white widow out? ive not got the skills for breeding lol, oh and i meant get their hands in their pockets for your seeds, ive got 3 phenos from the white cheese cos i couldnt pick between them lol there is gems to be found in those for sure, my friends are lazy and wait for other people to find the keepers, im holding this tightly for now hahahahahahahah

Hazeman

Hazeman

Breeder
Supporter
i know what you meant. but you still need to be taken care of for your trouble to. and yes send all your friends and family to buy Hazeman Seeds the more the better.

spacebomb

spacebomb

looking very nice mate.fucking lush brother.your doing an amazing job AS ALLWAYS. :-) SPACE:-)
easi folks, been a while since i updated this thread, were 22days into 12/12 and these are monsters, stand taller than 5ft anyways haha, well cos they are so big i can only get close-ups for the minute so heres a pic from each pheno

View attachment 180301View attachment 180302
View attachment 180303View attachment 180304
View attachment 180305View attachment 180306
View attachment 180307

these are stinking of grapy savoury goodness, best in the room atm, out of 7 phenos ther is 1 that is a fussy sod, doesnt like gettin watered and defo doesnt like feed lol, just gonna leave her to do her own thing, the rest are all keepers in my book, and were only on wk 3, only goodness from hazeman beans, thanks for the opportunity to grow these out bro

i'll update weekly from now on too ;)

hb

Top Bottom