• Thread starter 1diesel1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
happy 4th of July everybody.
1776 was a great day in our great country’s history. Kicked the shit out of the red coats and sent em packing back to England. I believe these photos are appropriate for this great day.
Happy independence day 2
Happy independence day
whats you guys got going today? I will BBQ, smoke, drink, eat and let off iligal fireworks.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
happy 4th of July everybody.
1776 was a great day in our great country’s history. Kicked the shit out of the red coats and sent em packing back to England. I believe these photos are appropriate for this great day.View attachment 813168View attachment 813167 whats you guys got going today? I will BBQ, smoke, drink, eat and let off iligal fireworks.
Im working.. I just spent 600 bucks on a rifle build.

Happy 4th!! Keep your fingers!!

Dan789

Dan789

These days it’s especially pertinent, that of freedom and how most of the time we take it for granted. I hope that we hold onto it, and that everyone on the planet that doesn’t enjoy freedom gets rewarded with it.
All the worlds dictators, and those that wannabe need to take notice, America’s free, don’t fuck with us or our elections.
Besides that I’m cooking on the grill, cooling off in the pool and enjoying the day, hope everyone reading does likewise. Happy Fourth of July everyone, Peace.

Freshone

Freshone

Happy 4th everyone!
I can see 4 or 5 fireworks shows from my property so ill watch those,its a tinderbox around here so i wont be lighting off anything personally.
BBQ ribs,chicken and hot links with grilled corn,potato salad and pasta salad and ice cold beer for dinner.
Remember to keep your dogs in a safe secure area,i have already given my pooch some CBD treats this morning to keep her calm today,she HATES 4th of july,lol.

MirrorZen

MirrorZen

These holidays are usually the time that all my stoner relatives hoard in one corner and compare nugs and oils. It becomes a pissing contest fairly quick. "Oh yours may look frostier, but it probably doesn't get you high like my sungrown(last years)"-cousin :puke::cry:
Bbq and cold brews with my kids are going to be a fun time, Oregon fireworks are lame as hell. I went a little north and brought back some of the good stuff. ;)

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Happy Independence days homies. But a word of warning always stay vigilant to keep our independence ours and not to be sullied by those in power that would limit/restrict your/our liberties!!!!

And they are out there. Know that…….

Dbear180

Dbear180

Motars are cool but ar47s are cooler hahaha i got a new router and jig pieces too.

Let's see some cool pictures you copied from Instagram lol. I know you don't really own hot liquid metal death sprayers. Nobody here does :)

Top Bottom