Harry Potter star Jamie Waylett's 'bedroom pot farm'

• Thread starter Cali smoke
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Cali smoke

Cali smoke

A 19-YEAR-OLD Harry Potter star has reportedly been arrested on drug charges after police raided his family home and discovered a cannabis farm in his bedroom.

The Sun reports Jamie Waylett - who has appeared as Hogwarts school bully Vincent Crabbe in all six Harry Potter films - had his Audi pulled over by police in London's Westminster after a tip-off.

Officers allegedly found eight bags of cannibis inside the vehicle.

Waylett and a fellow occupant of the car were reportedly held at the scene before police raided the Camden home he shares with his mother and three siblings.

A hydroponic farm containing ten cannabis plants, with an estimated value of £2000 ($4151) was allegedly found beside the actor’s DJ decks and a PlayStation.

A police source told The Sun: “It was a pretty significant find. We are concerned the drugs in the car were all bagged up and ready to go.

“Work now needs to be done to establish how far down the line we are towards dealing.”

Waylett was also accused of snorting cocaine in 2006.

A friend of fellow Harry Potter stars Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson and Rupert Grint, Waylett will next appear in the soon to be released Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince.

Source: http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/story/0,28383,25307838-7485,00.html

O

organic herbalist

A police source told The Sun: “It was a pretty significant find
wow 10 plants what a bust lmao

M

Mickmoll

I knew that Harry Potter was a smoker from I first seen him.........fucking Pot-Head.

T

Trillion

Audi, westminster, 19 year old, bagged up draws...not very clever, hopefully lesson learned.
I hope being class B now he wont get in trouble. Is a custodial sentence possible?

F

Fear

10 whopping plants. Is it really that serious in europe? There must not be much going on. To bad no medical.

Med patients can legally grow in Oakland Ca. these would be your guidelines:
Indoors - 72 plants in maximum 32 sq. ft growing area. Outdoors - 20 plants, no area limit. Weight limit 3 lbs dried marijuana per patient.

Legal isn't it great!!!! To be in Cali????????

G

greyfx

The kid drives an audi. I doubt he's hurting for money. It's sad to see kids who think they are bout that life get caught for a dumb simple mistake. Know thy enemy. If you have weed and you sell it, don't drive all damn day long with little seperate baggies the police will charge you with intention to distribute which is an even bigger charge than just simple possession damn.

I

indodoja

that fucking sucks man. they are probably going to want to set an example with him by giving a harsher sentence than someone who is not famous. ...er not. money talks. still sucks though.

K

Kalcu

What was the wattage? I wonder how much he made from working those movies, to be still living at home.

A

Attis

I love how they mentioned the DJ decks and playstation, as if that had anything to do with it. How lame, they seriously need to find a new approach, I don't think they realize how dumb it makes them look

I

indodoja

don't know who he is, but anyone getting busted growing sucks to me. fucked up that he was growin in his mama's house though.

D

Darth Bud

He's probably pissed about the crap quality of bud you get over here, with the polish filling the country full of bud filled with glucose for more profit.
Bad news to get busted in your mums house they will try and pin it on her and take her house off her, with there proceeds of crime crap.
Should have grown it at hogwarts!!

jah_hoover

jah_hoover

Every school these days has a dealer, including Hogwarts lol

darksideX

darksideX

alwayz fukkx when grows got busted..:headbang
i was readin' the book while heard about it..

Darth vader harry potter
jah_hoover

jah_hoover

alwayz fukkx when grows got busted..:headbang
i was readin' the book while heard about it..

Is that Mr T in your avtar??? lmao

I wonder if that dude was a member on any cannabis forums?

Ive seen a few harry potheads on forums lol

darksideX

darksideX

:D yeah jah,he is it..at his jedi times..but sometimes when he goes out he has to wear his mask,'cause he's on the darkside lol..:character0050:

Db vader sm
LordDankinstien

LordDankinstien

The kid only got 120 days of community service basically... Nice.. happy for him

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
'Harry Potter' Actor Jamie Waylett Sentenced To Community Service
Actor, who plays Vincent Crabbe, to perform 120 hours of service for growing marijuana.

According to Reuters, District judge Timothy Workman, speaking in front of the City of Westminster Magistrates Court, told the 20-year-old actor, "I accept that the cultivation of this cannabis was on a small scale, and this was not in any way a commercial venture on your part. Nevertheless, you used a sophisticated growing system to do so.

edit: I'm a little late, sorry for the duplicate! At least he did not get a heavy sentence. There is just something about this statement that bothers me, "Nevertheless, you used a sophisticated growing system to do so."

Latest posts

Top Bottom