• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
I could be wrong and it’s ready i’m not infallible

Just use some iso on them if you haven’t any try soapy water

Btw the link was for autos
They both said 60 days so 74 could be right as you always add extra to what the breeder says

F

Faultyleak

I could be wrong and it’s ready i’m not infallible

Just use some iso on them if you haven’t any try soapy water
Yeah I definitely know what you mean im only 16 i dont have much experience but ive seen plants flower up to 12 weeks, its definitely unusual for a plant to finish 4-5 weeks flower but it just looks matured i might wait till it ambers up then chop

weed420420420420420

weed420420420420420

Next time dont take ALL the leaves off like that. You gotta keep some leaves on there. It's not going to finish as strong as it could have been.

Bilber

Bilber

Give it another week, then post another picture or 2....

Yes......you can pull it now.....

Don't.........

I don't like the amber couchlock......

I go for total Milky with 5ish, maybe 10ish, nothing more, amber.....

Give it time......

You'll get 20, 30 grams now

Or wait at least another week.....

And get an ounce......

I might be off in calculations, but you get the drift.......

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
Gmix,

I bought a dissecting binocular microscope. Maximum magnification is 300x. It’s a really good investment.

Don’t buy new. This one on Craig’s list is binocular but the objectives are too high in magnification. The field of view is tiny. But gives you an idea. I wouldn’t pay more that $100.00.

I would waste so much time with that thing staring at microbes.

wobbleysausage

wobbleysausage

Yeah I definitely know what you mean im only 16 i dont have much experience but ive seen plants flower up to 12 weeks, its definitely unusual for a plant to finish 4-5 weeks flower but it just looks matured i might wait till it ambers up then chop
If you had issued with ph and the leaves dying off, you NEED to pluck every single burnt edge off of every single sugar leaf on those buds, and I would pull them now. They will rot when they get sucked into the buds while drying. Your gonna have a good outside humidity and temp, but those burnt edges pull in and then mold where the humidity is slightly higher especially if you trimmed off some and exposed moist plant material inside the bud. I've gone through this before. Actually going through it rn in a different way. Without her leaves your not going to get much if any new growth. Im unsure if they Triches still age, I assume they would. Also for a loupe, they're pretty much all shit unless you have a microscope like recommended already. I have 3 different loupe. The Amazon one with the 2 seperate lenses, a 3 lens that goes up to like 60 or 90x I can't remember, and a modular one that goes all the way to like 200. They were all cheap and I don't really recommend any of them as they are hard to use but you have to see the triches somehow. At minimum I think you need atleazt a 90x to see well. I'd have to double check that number. But its easier to see if you can break a nut off and lay it on white paper so it doesn't move and the light reflects up.

LoveGrowingIt

LoveGrowingIt

Supporter
Its still peak thc, i dont see why i should wait if buds already matured and theres milky trichomes
It's your crop. Enjoy it in your own way! It's always your choice.

There is a difference, though. In general, early harvests tend to provide an energizing, daytime high, whereas late harvests tend to be a relaxing, evening high. We sometimes grow two plants; harvest them a month or so apart and then blend them together. It's good that way.

420chronicles1969

It's your crop. Enjoy it in your own way! It's always your choice.

There is a difference, though. In general, early harvests tend to provide an energizing, daytime high, whereas late harvests tend to be a relaxing, evening high. We sometimes grow two plants; harvest them a month or so apart and then blend them together. It's good that way.

You need a scope
There’s absolutely no way to tell bud
The shakey video doesn’t help.
If you can’t see the trichs then the loupe is no good.
Honestly I tried but you just can’t tell from them pics.
How long have you been flowering
Can you post a pic of the whole plant it won’t be a perfect shes ready thing but could give you maybe more of a idea if your in the ball park
Please help with my harvesting time?

IMG20240208 19 40 12
IMG20240205 00 02 00
IMG20240205 00 00 42
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
heres the best for the money,. a glass triplett loupe,.. buy from website,. the lanyard is a great accessory,..
to me by your pics it looks like your overhandling the buds, also alot of resin seems to not have heads, caused by stress,..
IMG 1105

O

OhRose

Uh... shouldn't they look um... dead/dying?

We are talking about an annual flowering plant, it should BE nearly dead by the time it's ripened.

I don't have a lot of experience with cannabis plants, but I live in farm country. I know a little about plants. The plants will stop eating, and cannibalize themselves over the final stage of it's life. Fields turn from a lush green to straw yellow before the combines come. Why should cannabis be any different? You can't let it dry on the vine like beans, but still... we're looking for a plant that's at the end of it's life. Not a happy vibrant green plant. Those buds are it's life's work, if it's still living that means it's not done working

For reference, here's my purple Haze auto. It was a freebie. Said 60-70 days. This is 62 days since I saw the first pistils and looks like another 2 weeks. Minimum, that was actually 3 days ago and I'm still not getting "chop-me" vibes. That's just the 8x magnification on my phone, I need more power.

20240207 215436
20240205 150715
Last edited:
Newty

Newty

Uh... shouldn't they look um... dead/dying?

We are talking about an annual flowering plant, it should BE nearly dead by the time it's ripened.
There's been tons of studies that tell us the best time to harvest, waiting to long will lower your results.
We also have to look at the difference between growing indoors in a controlled environment vs outdoors and weather conditions throughout the year, this can greatly affect what the plant condition is when it's the best time to harvest.

420chronicles1969

heres the best for the money,. a glass triplett loupe,.. buy from website,. the lanyard is a great accessory,..
to me by your pics it looks like your overhandling the buds, also alot of resin seems to not have heads, caused by stress,..View attachment 2118059are you referring to my plants? If yes, then I definitely did over handle my bud and where I'm at it's cold one day and hot the other. High humidity one day, low humidity the next day or in the same day. I started in November just as a little project. Plant went through a lot of stress and even a couple of near death experiences. It's an outdoor plant in Florida. Some days it's 40, 50, 60, 70, and even 80 degrees during our winter time.

IMG 20240208 225224739
IMG 20240202 185447920
IMG 20240129 153409334
Newty

Newty

Man this website fucking sucks. I'm just asking honest questions and you people are being bitches.
I don't think anyone is trying to make you mad, they were just trying to help. They are telling you to start your own thread so you can get help with your individual issue and making a new thread will attract more attention then a thread that has been open for awhile.

Top Bottom