F

Faultyleak

Idk if i should harvest yet, theres still long calxyes on lower bud sites
Harvest now or wait longer

Harvest now or wait longer 2
F

Faultyleak

Faulty,

Go to a dollar store and pick up a magnifying glass. It’s sort of critical to monitor the changes in the trichomes.
I have a loupe, just cant get that close to trichomes

Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
You need a scope
There’s absolutely no way to tell bud
The shakey video doesn’t help.
If you can’t see the trichs then the loupe is no good.
Honestly I tried but you just can’t tell from them pics.
How long have you been flowering
Can you post a pic of the whole plant it won’t be a perfect shes ready thing but could give you maybe more of a idea if your in the ball park

Z

Zill

Gmix,

I bought a dissecting binocular microscope. Maximum magnification is 300x. It’s a really good investment.

Don’t buy new. This one on Craig’s list is binocular but the objectives are too high in magnification. The field of view is tiny. But gives you an idea. I wouldn’t pay more that $100.00.

F

Faultyleak

You need a scope
There’s absolutely no way to tell bud
The shakey video doesn’t help.
If you can’t see the trichs then the loupe is no good.
Honestly I tried but you just can’t tell from them pics.
How long have you been flowering
Can you post a pic of the whole plant it won’t be a perfect shes ready thing but could give you maybe more of a idea if your in the ball park
The plants 74 days in total 38 flowering

Z

Zill

Sorry, That listing on Craig’s list is a dissecting microscope. It’s brand new. So maybe $400 is reasonable. A little rich for me but they are out there.

F

Faultyleak

Oh my its got ages yet bud even a auto won’t finish flowering till it’s been flowering about 8 weeks
Oh my its got ages yet bud even a auto won’t finish flowering till it’s been flowering about 8 weeks
Ehhhhhh its a relatively small plant, and buds look matured, idk why they already do but they do, i wanna stretch it as long as i can tho, the buds just look ready 😭

F

Faultyleak

Sry bud no matter how small 38 is way to early. Pick a bud off and dry it on a radiator if your desperate for a smoke
Sooooo your telling me my buds will get bigger?
Also im in no rush just the trichomes i was able to get close enough too were milky so id thought since its at its highest thc% why not
If you deffinity think the buds will get bigger I’ll definitely wait

IMG 2359
IMG 2358
F

Faultyleak

I had a look on seedfinder

only two breeders There both saying 60 days

Gorilla punch auto, ive seen alot of people harvest once there plants 74 days from veg to flower, im definitely gonna wait 2 more weeks maybe more, idk why the buds look so mature tho and filled with trichomes already

Top Bottom