• Tagged users None
BushyOldGrower

BushyOldGrower

1zaBOGSeedsBIGBogbubbleBGwithBOG 2 w nametag
SshhPotNUN w nametag
Aa123OlddaBogsUFOworld

1973chemgrower

1973chemgrower

hello bushy and glad your also at the farm...loved testing your sour grape ibl on the mag but always find keepers in every pack of BOG gear and hes one of them breeders that isnt popping off 100s of new strains every year that are not tested and are not what id call grade A meds so what bog offers is all top grade strains and awsome growers . Only complaint me and my patients ever have was when the jars are empty lol so love his work and like me which is how I found BOG if you want a real bubble gum then bogbubble is it ..thanks for the wrok BOG and looking forward to the next packs to get popping which will be real soon ;)
Also heresa pic I use alot for my faceb pic of the keeper sour grape ibl I tested that was just taken with an iphone and a white pc lamp since the iPhone flash blues out my pics so this is all her natural colors and in person is alot frostier looking and believe it or not but colors even better in person
PEACE

BushyOldGrower

BushyOldGrower

It's a nice Budshot Caregiver...thanks man. Caregiver is one of my testers on another site so please welcome his insights. His skills are the kind learned from experience and he has a green thumb like me. Whatever he grows he is always able to do well because he has the eye for quality and makes instinctive selections based on his intuitions like me.

Many of us are kindred spirits. I have growers telling me, " I am living my dream Bog".

You know the rewards of doing it yourself. Follow your intuitions.

As far as the pervs in the Catholic Church are concerned we are all bad kids. But, maybe they were right about me. They would tell me over and over again when I was about six years old that I was indeed bad...totally bad and that I needed to turn over a new leaf.

Well they were right about the leaf thing but I was never so bad really...;). Bog

1973chemgrower

1973chemgrower

I dont want to even get into the catholic school deal lol id be called a satan worshiper like when i moved to TN and anyone would ask what religion i was and id say my own lol they would literally say i was a satan worshipper lol bible belt was not a good place to live and the bud was all nasty there so needless to say mine was put way up there even if i grew the worst strain ever lol but wasnt my style so came back to mich as soon as the laws for medical marijuana started that way i was safer at doing what i love and live for ... Growing DANK that lays ya out or has you soaring like an eagle

But yes everything BOG said about me is true. He dont lie ;) and looking forward to the next test grow and hope its real soon.. Have tested for many like GGG, canna venture, pisces,sannies and many others but always love when i get to test a BOG strain cause of what comes out of BOGs gear ... Love the taste and always get good resin production and production period of good flowers as you who have grown his gems have seen so me that has tried them all just about can say you will find a gem in every pack unlike most now saying you need a few packs to find what ya want which shouldnt be the case unless its a rare pheno your after ofcourse but cant ever say enough good about what BOG has to offer and all my patients get what they need with less then normal anounts of meds so we call BOGs flowers extra strength :)

Oh and I love the "turning over a new leaf " statement they made hahaha

Last edited:
OctoberDee

OctoberDee

LMFAO!! I didn't realize so many of us were Catholic kids. I got kicked out of church like every time we went for laughing or talking, I went to Catholic School and was pretty much magna cum laude in detention, the teachers called it DEE-tention! I would fall asleep in class and never do my homework, but I was a good kid.:rage:

BushyOldGrower

BushyOldGrower

Meant ChemGrower and I have sent him some more test seeds to run for us here.

It looks like the Sour Bubble sold out first but don't worry. More will be sent pretty soon.

One day I had to go to Catechism because I was in public school. The nun was about to tell us the story of Noah and the Ark. I was probably in fifth grade and I spoke up.

I told her, not that again. I said it couldn't possibly be true about all the pairs of animals marching in and all the bullshit. She was quite flustered at this Blasphemy!

She said it was in the Bible so it had to be true and that I could just leave.

Guess what I did? I walked and never went back.

Ya know just believing anything you read is stupid. I think the Gods are aliens. Bog

EVOKE

EVOKE

Its a pic of my first run with 500 cut aka GSC from life is good.. the winners of LA cannabis cup 2013best hybrid i believe... after they won they stopped selling cuts... i ask about ur sour grape but heard ur out of it...:(

BushyOldGrower

BushyOldGrower

A lot of people have seen this resemblance in the GSC and my Sour Grape.

The tight swirled purplish buds are quite similar. Recently at the .Seattle HT event people noticed the Sour Grape similarity.

I think they are different of course and I had nothing to do with GSC that I know of. ;) Bog

Top Bottom