Have You Ever Been So Stoned You....???

• Thread starter MagicSeth
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MagicSeth

MagicSeth

Have you ever been so stoned you started cooking some munchies and smelled something burning only to find that you only turned on the burner on the stove and your munchies are still sitting on the counter not even cooking?

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

One second. I will be back with a picture from last night's dinner.
I found some oil I made last year and it tore my head off. Did this while cooking.
Luckily the fire department didn't come over.

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

Here ya go. Lol. Burnt the Fucking shit.
20150527 155207

G gnome

G gnome

Let's be careful here people dont wanna hurt the cause. Lol
I think we all forgot something on the stove one time or the other

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
One time got a friend, a long time stoner baked on my bud.
He told me he could not find his glasses...
Funny thing...
He was wearing them....
Told me better not tell anyone....

Last edited:
coloradoBTC

coloradoBTC

emabarrassed to admit this but when I was first starting out smoking it was always that very low quality mexican reggie dirt weed but for some people when you have no tolerance you may as well be doing acid

my cars battery cable would get loose and to start the car you had to lift the hood and push the cable a bit

so I do this and open my door, sit down, start the car, get into reverse, realize the hood is still up

"oh I'll just go shut that then"

I open the door and step out, my right foot finally comes off the brake pedal and the car starts driving backwards

my first thought was to simply push in the other direction. surely I am stronger than a car. LOL

the door caught on my friends bumper, and if you've ever seen the movie "Tommy Boy" thats what happened

the door being bent backwards provided enough resistance to where I could think of pulling the E-brake and finally the bad stopped

I don't really drive after a session nowadays

StickyBiz

StickyBiz

When I made my second batch of alcohol concentrate into coconut oil, I licked the spoon and licked out the little transfer cup I was using...I had to head to my room..went down on the floor and stayed there for 12 hours. That was one hell of a trip on the floor. :hurting:

stickyfing3rs

stickyfing3rs

One of the first times me n my dad smoked together and he took a big ass gulp of the beer he'd been ashing his cigs in. And I happened to get it on camera. Makes me laugh my ass off just thinking about it.

Shamus

Shamus

twirling a cigarette in the dark after having smoked a 1/8th joint of bomb NL..
Went to hit it and the cherry burnt to my lip.. It stuck there for several seconds and flailed about with my lips as I screamed in pain..

Make sure your putting the filter on your lips.

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

My friend grows a NL#5xHaze cross we call the cheese,shit is so stony for the first half hour its incredible,i could tell MANY stories about it,Here are a couple,
Was out on a sportfishing boat and i was up in the bow taking a few hits off a joint early in the morning,not many people up yet and a vietnamese guy walks up and asks if he can hit it?So i say sure and hand him the joint and go to the galley to refill my coffee and BS with the cook and a deckhand for a few,when i come out there are a few guys fishing and the deckie and myself watch the vietnamese guy i gave the joint to rear back to cast and he just throws his whole fucking 600 dollar fishing rod and reel into the water!We were shocked and laughing our ass off!The vietnamese guy just looks at me and says ''Good reed,very good reed"lol.
Another time a buddy was having problems with his truck at a campground about 1/2 hour from me and called me and asked if i would come get his travel trailer and tow it home for him as he was having tripleA come and tow his truck to the dealer,I jumped in my f450 with momma and drove up there.The tow truck still wasnt their for his truck so i started troubleshooting,truck was starting fine but wouldnt go into gear he said and he jumped in to show me,he was almost breaking the shifter off the column trying to get it to go into gear!I started laughing my ass off and he was already pissed and frustrated(and fighting with his old lady)and he started to go off on me now,Then i told him HEY STUPID FUCK put your foot on the brake pedal THEN put it in gear!Truck went right into gear perfectly,lol,still give him shit for that one.

Og Gong

Og Gong

Rip Geologic
I can't think of any when I was stoned BUT when I was SOBER I fucking drove off in my work van with the fucking gas pump still attached and it ripped off the machine and was dragging on the ground. :facepalm: Now I know why the guy was yelling at me on the street lol :shifty: I put the van in reverse and put the stupid thing back on the machine on the sly and got the hell out of there :shame: I just left the hose on the ground since it broke at the safety connection. I was just happy that station didn't have security cameras. This was roughly 20years ago. I still can't believe I did that lol.

Top Bottom