Have You Ever Been So Stoned You....???

• Thread starter MagicSeth
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MagicSeth

MagicSeth

I saw a guy almost do that last week at the gas station..He wasn't stoned but I was ...it ripped me right out...lol...

Dr Stupid

Dr Stupid

I once took a road trip down to the redwoods. Drove all day to get there. Was the first time I had seen trees that big. I was in awe.

I am a lightweight these days when it comes to smoking. I somehow thought smoking a huge joint of strong weed would be a good idea. Long story short I freaked out and thought the forest was "angry" at me. I drove 8 hours straight home.

Bill Murry

Bill Murry

Was working on my car in the garage got frustrated that i couldnt get a part off the motor with the tools i had so i came inside to make some instant noodles. Put the water on to boil got out package of noodles then promptly had a super stoner moment of clarity of how to get the part off the car using what i had. Needless to say by the time i smelled the pot burning on the stove the nonstick coating had burned off and the pot was starting to twist. Very likey if i had not smelled the burning.... eh house may have been next, but i did fix the car.

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

Another one.

Years ago I was restoring my '68 VW Beetle.
Anyone that knows vw' s knows how much of a pain it is to do the heater channels. They run from the back of the car to the front adding support for the structure.
We were installing new ones and in the middle of welding up the last one I couldn't find my small vice grips.
Figured I would them later.
I Sure did. Lol. Took a drive. First stop I heard them sliding in the heater channels from the rear of the car to the front. Fuck me I said.

shemshemet

shemshemet

Not me but, I was watching Iron Chef America last night

Bobby Flay walked over to the fridge and looked over to his suis chefs and said

"Why am I here? Why am I here!?!? ....Oh..yeah!"

Made me chuckle.

F

friend

Cut school with a buddy, scored a lb of chocolate thai, we did a 360 on a freeway entrance :nailbiting:
smoked some amazing purple kush kief, when i started off to work i forgot what side of the road I should be driving on, I rember tell my self could I get any more high !
there are to many great times to list, and would not trade them for anything :happy:

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Cut school with a buddy, scored a lb of chocolate thai, we did a 360 on a freeway entrance :nailbiting:
smoked some amazing purple kush kief, when i started off to work i forgot what side of the road I should be driving on, I rember tell my self could I get any more high !
there are to many great times to list, and would not trade them for anything :happy:
You should just be happy with being alive lol

Og Gong

Og Gong

Rip Geologic
My friend grows a NL#5xHaze cross we call the cheese,shit is so stony for the first half hour its incredible,i could tell MANY stories about it,Here are a couple,
Was out on a sportfishing boat and i was up in the bow taking a few hits off a joint early in the morning,not many people up yet and a vietnamese guy walks up and asks if he can hit it?So i say sure and hand him the joint and go to the galley to refill my coffee and BS with the cook and a deckhand for a few,when i come out there are a few guys fishing and the deckie and myself watch the vietnamese guy i gave the joint to rear back to cast and he just throws his whole fucking 600 dollar fishing rod and reel into the water!We were shocked and laughing our ass off!The vietnamese guy just looks at me and says ''Good reed,very good reed"lol.
Another time a buddy was having problems with his truck at a campground about 1/2 hour from me and called me and asked if i would come get his travel trailer and tow it home for him as he was having tripleA come and tow his truck to the dealer,I jumped in my f450 with momma and drove up there.The tow truck still wasnt their for his truck so i started troubleshooting,truck was starting fine but wouldnt go into gear he said and he jumped in to show me,he was almost breaking the shifter off the column trying to get it to go into gear!I started laughing my ass off and he was already pissed and frustrated(and fighting with his old lady)and he started to go off on me now,Then i told him HEY STUPID FUCK put your foot on the brake pedal THEN put it in gear!Truck went right into gear perfectly,lol,still give him shit for that one.
My buddy had a similar fishing stoner story. We smoked 2 joints on a boat at Lake Crowley trout season opener. My buddy tried to cast his nice kencore pole. Lmfao the fucker snagged my jacket upon casting all I heard was the drag on the reel and ping then I saw the pole go flying kinda like a golfer throwing his club on a bad shot lol. I could not stop laughing. All I could say was I saved his lure. Lmao. His pole is still at the bottom of that lake :happy:

Top Bottom