bigherb

Farmer
Your in my thoughts and prayers

Best wishes Brother

1luvbigherb

1luvbigherb

DC105

DC105

Hang in there Mota! I know all about those battles!!! Meds that help you wean have saved me, maybe you can look in that direction.

P

primeform

I knew something was up with mota not posting in a while. hope you feel better soon bro.

Freak

Freak

Breeder
Supporter
Mota Man! Hopin' whatever you're dealing with is over soon and you're back to your old self.....Please give Mark Castle my contact info if you get a chance...
Best wishes to your health and family.
Peace
Freak - Cabin Fever :harvest:

P

paulycali

Oh man! I just read the thread. Sorry to hear your not feeling well and really hope you feel better each new day. Stay strong stay positive. Let us see the day when your feeling 100%. I hope that day comes. I will pray for you. Get better and take it one day at a time. You'll be up an running in no time

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Damn Mota I know what your going through brother the cold sweats are a bitch and the constant pain is rediculas it will get better the first 3 days are the hardest once you get past those you'll start to feel better just keep eating and drink lots of Gatorade or water petobismal helps with your stomach I know it's a bitch but your strong and you'll make it just take it one day at a time and smoke lots I smoke blunts when I had to deal with the doctors meds kicking my ass honestly I wish I had a vaporizer because every hit made me sweat even more and almost made me puke but once I finished smoking it made me feel ten times better and put me to sleep get lots of sleep it makes it ten times Easier if you can sleep through most of it just keep your head up brutha and take it one day at a time were all here for you we need you around here bro putting out that fire ! You'll be in my thoughts and prayers mota get feeling better asap bro stay up mota peace
P.G.

T

thefabman

Premium Member
Supporter
Rest, recover, be well and ASK FOR HELP..... I am sure like most of us older crusties out here it is hard to ask for help when we need it even know it is right there for us. Good vibes your way!!

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Very Sorry To Hear

Hope things are improving for you, take it easy bro. You are in my thoughts,hope you get well soon

mal

T

TreFarmer

Damn Mota, hope all is well!! Wishing a speedy recovery from what ails ya!!:bongsmi::rollj:

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
I know I said I`d be calling you Mota but been having a time cleaning on the road into my property.Making it harder I lost my cell phone in the forest while running a chain saw.Just got it replaced with a cheepy. I have a lot of people on the list to call now but your on the top of my list.Hope to hear your doing ok. Keep in there brother!

M

monkey5

Premium Member
Supporter
Mota, Looks like we are all pulling for you! I was once very hooked on BigPharma, too! Last time I went in the Hospital to be operated on ..when leaving and on my way out to the car, I tore up all my scrips & through them in a trash can! My son who had come to get me said:"Why did you just do that?" Once we got to the car i told him he had no idea what i had gone through in my life! And that i would sooner have the pain! Pain let me know that i was still alive! Blessings brother your in my prayers! monkey5

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Left several messages with Mota and have yet to hear back from him. Will contenue to keep him in my prayers.Hope he will be on the mend soon and we will hear from him soon.

Kuntjoose

Kuntjoose

Hey guys has anyone heard from Mota yet. I sent him a few messages and stuff. Haven't heard back from him yet. Also he hasn't logged in for 2 weeks. I hope he's alright I'm starting to get a lil worried.

Top Bottom