Hawaii.......

• Thread starter SurfdOut
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SurfdOut

SurfdOut

I would like to reserve the cloner next! Hawaiian that Panama you just got should be pretty cool....nice to get more you guys here, now all we need is Tardis....:-)

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

I got to set up some outdoor lighting off of 12v, bringing the plants in every night and putting them under the t5 is starting to chap me...

Cooter

Cooter

I got to set up some outdoor lighting off of 12v, bringing the plants in every night and putting them under the t5 is starting to chap me...

LOL I'm doing the same dance atm.....I through veggers out in the mornings, back under the T5 in the evenings, but sometimes i get lazy and leave them in all day....so i feel your pain! Not having that option is a real fucker!

The Hawaiian

The Hawaiian

Oohh
Oooh
couple things still going in the garden. not soo good, but good enough.

yep surf, I going start these sativas late summer, maybe couple for my friend take up long season. aloha everybody, a hui hou!!

SpiderK

SpiderK

cool shit cooter. last year i did the same thing outdoors with a tent 12 / 12.

you can grow a 6fter ( 3 oz )compact in a 2 gallon bag that way you can fill the tent the entire run. i had 8 large plant & a bunch of mini's end of season as the temps hit 30 just packed the bottom with straw. wish i had your grow season!

dyna

dyna

I finally made it all the way through this thread. This page wouldn't load for me yesterday. Mahalo for the link here cooter and surfd for making this thread. I'll try to post some pictures. Aloha

dyna

dyna

My veg tent, left to right, from seed pennywise, jesus og, clones Chemdog, Mickey kush, and my own dyna widow. I just picked up some lemon haze last night and I still got some maui wowie seeds to start. 2014 Is gonna be a year of variety for me.

20140323 103253
Cooter

Cooter

cool shit cooter. last year i did the same thing outdoors with a tent 12 / 12.

you can grow a 6fter ( 3 oz )compact in a 2 gallon bag that way you can fill the tent the entire run. i had 8 large plant & a bunch of mini's end of season as the temps hit 30 just packed the bottom with straw. wish i had your grow season!

That's impressive! Did you experience any root bounding?

SpiderK

SpiderK

just a smidge .... but really not so bad. started this cheesberry ( mini ) a tad late they seen a few nights below freezing so chopped with everything else but could have gone longer.
Esko

but most everything else was a o.k.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom