Hawaii.......

• Thread starter SurfdOut
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SurfdOut

SurfdOut

Nice plants...... I don't know how Green Harvest does it, I stick a plant in the bush, come back 2 seconds later with next plant and I can't find the last plant already....lol

Yeah, the site just got an upgraded server or something so that's why you couldn't get on yesterday Dyna, BTW did you bang Mohicans daughter yet? Nah, just clowning...good thing Cooter isn't single, every wahine on Oahu would get gut fucked by that guy.....

Cooter

Cooter

Nice plants...... I don't know how Green Harvest does it, I stick a plant in the bush, come back 2 seconds later with next plant and I can't find the last plant already....lol

Yeah, the site just got an upgraded server or something so that's why you couldn't get on yesterday Dyna, BTW did you bang Mohicans daughter yet? Nah, just clowning...good thing Cooter isn't single, every wahine on Oahu would get gut fucked by that guy.....

God Damn Right!!!!....LMFAO!!! I'd sport fuck any wahine(s) that crossed my path....even the gross ones:wacky:....lol any port in a storm my grandpa used to tell me..rest his soul!

Cooter

Cooter

Are you sure you didn't hike through a worm hole or something ly dat? Perhaps you're situated in Hawaiian equivalent of the Bermuda Triangle...I think your plant was abducted by the same forces that made 370 disappear...lol

Cooter

Cooter

"News Flash" Chinese Satellites have discovered cannabis plants floating in the South Indian Ocean.

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

Eh East, isn't there a finger a lava kind of heading towards your house?

Actually, more towards Pahoa.....

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

Umm, how do you lose a jetliner? They got abducted by aliens, that's where my money is.

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

So on the whole bringing plants in at night, I'm running a generator for 3+ hours to power a 4/8 t5 everyday....is there a better way to keep the plants awake? What does it really take to keep a plant in veg? I know it is not too much more than a full moon, I need to find the lowest common denominator , run the light for an hour at midnight? Got clones too, don't want to freak em....

Dirtboy808

Dirtboy808

Surf next round in the cloner is Flo x AW and the Dirtywidow unless Hawaiian says no go I'm waiting for the smoke report on that one. Aloha

Dirtboy808

Dirtboy808

I finally made it all the way through this thread. This page wouldn't load for me yesterday. Mahalo for the link here cooter and surfd for making this thread. I'll try to post some pictures. Aloha
The K-Bay boys are here.

Cooter

Cooter

Just let me know I get choke seeds of several kinds.

I will brah....probably not until next year though, I've got a few seeds still to run through. Fuck Brah next year I'll run Yours and Happy's stuff exclusively.....with the exception of Black Widow from Mr. Nice, thats the only commercial do-do on my radar atm.

Mahalo for the offer DB808 I'm stoked!!!

Cooter

Cooter

Gunna do my next run with this shit all the way through. The soil will be organic based, buffered with dolomite, and the Oscomote scratched in. It's Uncle Bens approach, I'm a curious creature and want to see how it works. If it doesn't I'll have to razz the shit out of UB.

UB Advice is pretty solid

20140329 091820

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

I have used osmocote a fair bit in the nurseries, but what's wrong with just going organic? You should just be reusing your soul by now and just adding in more ewc, kelp, etc....cheaper too....

Cooter

Cooter

I have used osmocote a fair bit in the nurseries, but what's wrong with just going organic? You should just be reusing your soul by now and just adding in more ewc, kelp, etc....cheaper too....

I'm just trying to see how it works, I want to see if the 3-1-2 ratio works as well as UB & Homebrewer states....if it does " hip hip hooray" if not I'll keep on keeping on with my integrated approach, The FF Marine Cuisine this round is kinda sucking....I've had to feed the soil with more salts than I'm conformable with, I suspect FF quality control is sucking again! I might go back to using Espoma Plant Tone as my organic base amendment.

I don't reuse my soil because i have a 120 sq ft raised bed I grow my veggies in......that fucker is soil eating machine. Instead of buying soil strictly for my bed It's better for me to use the spent canna soil in my the garden.

I'm an organic minded grower and where I draw the line is with pesticides, in the root zone the plant really doesn't care where its ions come from whether it's from organic or inorganic materials IOW ions are ions to the plant, so a bit of salt to correct a soil that can't keep up with the demands of the plant isn't a major concern of mine.

Last edited:
SurfdOut

SurfdOut

Yeah, I thought all of your beds would be full by now. Anymore, its just a way of life for me, fuck the man, I can make my own everything better. BI will do that to ya. Got 5 BlxDl hos out in the rain and they boosting, as soon as the rain stop gonna finish the chicken coop/rabbit hutch...left the chainsaw at Dirtys gotta handsaw the dealio...

Cooter

Cooter

BadAss! I'd love to collect fresh eggs everyday! And all that bunny poop is solid gold!

I've got a decent sized compost pile that that i use to feed my Bougainvillaea/Shrubs...fucker is loaded with worms too, its like giant worm bin. My compost pile is under a avocado tree, a lot of the avocado fall in to the pile over the coarse of the year and low and behold, i pulled 9 avocado seedling out of it a few weeks ago ....i was blown away, if you want a couple for your farm I'll save you one ;-)

Dirtboy808

Dirtboy808

That was fast....did you build your own cloner?
Hell yes. It would have been like 300 if I bought it. Mine was 110 but I got extra plunges and Rootzone bottle for the water.
5 days Casper #1 showed roots. #2 & #3 no roots yet. Looks like I might loose one or two. Looks like clones are back on the menu. I got 3 out of 30 last try with dirt and dome I love the ez cloner. Latters Cooter

Top Bottom