Hawaii.......

• Thread starter SurfdOut
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dyna

dyna

No guys, that's not mo's daughter, I've never met her...... yet. That girl is one my current fb. She's a freak, well known on the windward side.

SpliffAndMyLady

SpliffAndMyLady

So on the whole bringing plants in at night, I'm running a generator for 3+ hours to power a 4/8 t5 everyday....is there a better way to keep the plants awake? What does it really take to keep a plant in veg? I know it is not too much more than a full moon, I need to find the lowest common denominator , run the light for an hour at midnight? Got clones too, don't want to freak em....
I've seen guys use those solar lawn lights, they can get kind of pricey(for my cheap ass) but it's worth a shot. Walmart sells smart pots for 50 cents lol

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

Couple of your kids Coot, BL x DL----buggers almost got washed away last night......
DSCN1453
DSCN1456
DSCN1455

Cooter

Cooter

Couple of your kids Coot, BL x DL----buggers almost got washed away last night......View attachment 392932View attachment 392933View attachment 392934
Bad ass they're looking nice....I'm curious to see what they'll do if they don't finish up by the end of May, I put mine out in April last year and they started to re-veg a bit in June ...well they just kinda went to neutral if there is such a thing, at the end of May the blew up and stayed that way through June and part of July....I harvested them early and it was still decent smoke. Keep an eye of for mites....they really liked the BL

Cooter

Cooter

Indoor is nice, but the 600 electric bills suck
38 - 40 something cents a kilowatt adds up quick. If you unload your stash its probably not a big deal, but if that ain't yo thang that light bill will really nurture your hemorrhoids, If I grew indoors I'd have a braided hemmie running down my leg....LMFAO

Cooter

Cooter

No guys, that's not mo's daughter, I've never met her...... yet. That girl is one my current fb. She's a freak, well known on the windward side.

Don't hold back on us brah! Share all the pics, especially the freaky shit hehehe!

Cooter

Cooter

I've seen guys use those solar lawn lights, they can get kind of pricey(for my cheap ass) but it's worth a shot. Walmart sells smart pots for 50 cents lol

I've got some transplanting to do today....I might swing by Wallzees and pick up a couple .50 centers...I've always been curious about the shopping "grow" bag craze....I might try a global bucket this year for shits and giggles.

dyna

dyna

I've done several side by side runs with smart pots and plastic pots. Smart pots win every time, bigger, brighter, and better.
I've got some transplanting to do today....I might swing by Wallzees and pick up a couple .50 centers...I've always been curious about the shopping "grow" bag craze....I might try a global bucket this year for shits and giggles.

WP 000179
Cooter

Cooter

I've done several side by side runs with smart pots and plastic pots. Smart pots win every time, bigger, brighter, and better.
I picked up a reusable grocery bag this morning...if they don't work out I'll look into some smart pots....one of the dick wads at green hand jobs gave me one once....it seemed to work good.

Brah you need to call that wench up and fuck her blue....she needs it! Looks at those young fun bags....oh the gilded youth.

dyna

dyna

Oh shit brah, I didn't know u guys was talking those. Never heard of anyone using them. Lmk if it works.
I picked up a reusable grocery bag this morning...if they don't work out I'll look into some smart pots....one of the dick wads at green hand jobs gave me one once....it seemed to work good.

Brah you need to call that wench up and fuck her blue....she needs it! Looks at those young fun bags....oh the gilded youth.

Cooter

Cooter

lets see what happens with this Chemjacked in the reusable grocery bag.....whats ironic is this bag regardless of the result will not be reused. Fuck'n thing holds a fair amount of soil.
IMG 20140403 062735

Cooter

Cooter

http://patients4medicalmarijuana.wo...ernment-holds-a-patent-for-medical-marijuana/
The federal government and dea say cannabis has no medical purpose and is highly addictive, but they hold a patent on it for medical use, WTF is going on in this country.

Its all stupid really.....within a few short years it'll be legal.
I don't remember the government agency and I'm to lazy atm to look it up, but they claimed that cannabis most definitely has medical uses, typical government contradictions, plus the fucking DEA is just scared shitless because once cannabis becomes legal they won't be able to justify there existence.

Top Bottom