Hawaii.......

• Thread starter SurfdOut
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Cooter

Cooter

Gunna give this cock-licker a whirl...if it works I'll have piece of mind if i have to leave my littler fuckers more than a week.
20140403 101918 20140403 101930

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

Seedlings: Purple Urkel x Fire OG, Archive's Shark Bite, 88 Nl5 xNHz

Germing: Classic's mix of Chems, the rest of Coots BL x DL, Paki Chitral Kush, old Chemdog #4 xAlien(Shecky), OG 18 x Tahoe, Chemdog 91 x SFV OGf2- I made back in 10 and Stardawg f2s I also made in 2011.

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

Oh yeah, the tomatoes, I was gonna make cages out of guava just never got around to it yet. Mostly Brandywine, I think one yellow pear.

Cooter

Cooter

Braddah Surf'd is gunna have a canna forest pretty soon....holy moly!

dyna

dyna

Has gsc thin mints made it to Hawaii yet? I smoked some a few days ago. My friend thinks it was grown here. It did have a mint kinda taste, not bad smoke.

Cooter

Cooter

Has gsc thin mints made it to Hawaii yet? I smoked some a few days ago. My friend thinks it was grown here. It did have a mint kinda taste, not bad smoke.

A friend of ours grows it here....it's decent smoke, i also dab'd some in Vegas a while back and it was good stuff, nice and potent....but i still don't get the hype over it. The gnarliest shit I've smoked recently that wrecked me was a NL strain...balled me right up....a few rips and then it was straight to my comfy bed...good night...lol

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

I bought a lb of NL in Miami back in 97 that was amazing. What was the one you smoked Coot? Some of those Gage plants are forum cut x Loompas HB. The P Buds x GSC leans hard towards the cookie, smells kinds kushy animal crackery....

kalopatchkid

kalopatchkid

Ran into a bunch of Gage Green gear today...
View attachment 393431

What GGG stuff you running? I'm running a few different strains right now: headwrecker x og, lambsbread x og, grape puff and cherry puff.

I'm really like the pungent lemony fuel coming off the 2 headwrecker (sour d x Chemdog 91) phenos I have. Also the lambsbread x og is slower growing but is just dominating my tent in the frost department.

Here's a little photo of bodhi's Socal Master Kush x Snowlotus. Not keeping this one, has really dense, heavy nugs but lacking in the smell department.

Image1
dyna

dyna

You guys notice troll it up is gone. That place went to shit in the last few weeks, spam crazy.

Cooter

Cooter

You guys notice troll it up is gone. That place went to shit in the last few weeks, spam crazy.
yep it was showing up as an attack page when i tried to log on to it last week.....i get a lot of comic relief from that site so if it doesn't resurface i wont have an outlet for my cynical nature...lol

Last edited:
Cooter

Cooter

Bet it will work crypt, doubt it will last two weeks in summer with a vegging plant...

I hope so...if it does they might work out killer for your set up;-)

I'm just hoping to get a week out of it, I'm rarely gone longer than that. My main concern is root rot. They only cost a few more buck-a-roo's than building a global bucket, and all you have to do is take it home and fill that fucker full of dirt and get after it so its worth the extra clams in my book.

I've got my fingers crossed that this doesn't turn into an epic fail...i hate failing! I've read good things about them on other gardening site, people have had amazing success growing tomatoes in them.

Cooter

Cooter

I bought a lb of NL in Miami back in 97 that was amazing. What was the one you smoked Coot? Some of those Gage plants are forum cut x Loompas HB. The P Buds x GSC leans hard towards the cookie, smells kinds kushy animal crackery....

I wish i knew, my buddy bought it at a dispensary in SoCal. When that PB/GSC and FC/LHB are done i might have to sneak over there and sample some of dat, sounds delicious:-)

I'm having J-dawg save me a cut of my Goji (he's the only one running it atm), i want to cross it to Loompa's Yeti if i can get my hands on it and created the ultimate OG hybrid (wishful thinking)

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

What you running? I'm running a few different strains right now: headwrecker x og, lambsbread x og, grape puff and cherry puff.

I'm really like the pungent lemony fuel coming off the 2 headwrecker (sour d x Chemdog 91) phenos I have. Also the lambsbread x og is slower growing but is just dominating my tent in the frost department.

Here's a little photo of bodhi's Socal Master Kush x Snowlotus. Not keeping this one, has really dense, heavy nugs but lacking in the smell department.

Just uplanted them all-Forum x Jo OG, Platinum OG x Jo, Bull rider, Golden Goat x OG, Green Ribbon, Mendo Qu x Salvador and White Russian from the Lepp stock I believe. Just got the local Sour D cut yesterday too...your Chemdog 91 x Sour D sounds like my dream strain!

Latest posts

Top Bottom