Hawaii.......

• Thread starter SurfdOut
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SurfdOut

SurfdOut

I wish i knew, my buddy bought it at a dispensary in SoCal. When that PB/GSC and FC/LHB are done i might have to sneak over there and sample some of dat, sounds delicious:)

I'm having J-dawg save me a cut of my Goji (he's the only one running it atm), i want to cross it to Loompa's Yeti if i can get my hands on it and created the ultimate OG hybrid (wishful thinking)

Right on, tell J I said what's up....my little brother told me his ex wife threw him under the bus by telling his employer he grows weed, and he has that good federal job. Yeah, had a chance to grab both the Bx and the F3 on the relist a week back but stay poor...Moondawg still up...

SpliffAndMyLady

SpliffAndMyLady

The White Russian is from Jack Herer/Eddy Lepps seed vault, selected pheno out of pre-stock! Place is looking unreal dreamy, way to go get it! Can't wait for start my Chemdog 91 Skunk VA x Faceoff OG..

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

Root rot may not be a issue as the bottom roots don't need as much O2 as the top 1/3 of the roots and you can let it dry up until you are gone...

I hope so...if it does they might work out killer for your set up;-)

I'm just hoping to get a week out of it, I'm rarely gone longer than that. My main concern is root rot. They only cost a few more buck-a-roo's than building a global bucket, and all you have to do is take it home and fill that fucker full of dirt and get after it so its worth the extra clams in my book.

I've got my fingers crossed that this doesn't turn into an epic fail...i hate failing! I've read good things about them on other gardening site, people have had amazing success growing tomatoes in them.

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

The White Russian is from Jack Herer/Eddy Lepps seed selected pheno out of pre-stock! Place is looking unreal dreamy, way to go get it! Can't wait for start my Chemdog 91 Skunk VA x Faceoff OG..

Cool thanks for the info, got some AK47 crosses from the same place years back, still got them too. Is the Bullrider crossed to Jo too? Yeah, stoked on your 91 x FO OG, got the Great White Shark x FO going right now....helped Grandpa uplant all his Ghost OG x FO OGs yesterday. :)

SpliffAndMyLady

SpliffAndMyLady

Maybe put a layer of perlite, ect. It would still wick moisture. I will be popping my White Russians and Bullriders same time as Chem91x Faceoff. The White Russian and Afghani BR are both crossed with Jo. Like waiting to get into the titty bar over here...

Cooter

Cooter

Maybe put a layer of perlite, ect. It would still wick moisture. I will be popping my White Russians and Bullriders same time as Chem91x Faceoff. The White Russian and Afghani BR are both crossed with Jo. Like waiting to get into the titty bar over here...
I was thinking the something similar, but instead of perilte i was thinking of vermiculite because of its water retention properties, perlite is better for drainage which would be counter productive in this case

Cooter

Cooter

Root rot may not be a issue as the bottom roots don't need as much O2 as the top 1/3 of the roots and you can let it dry up until you are gone...
Rad!...u da man brother!...i really hope this works it'll take a lot of anxiety away if I'm not available to attend to my plants...in real life I'm not a micro manager whatsoever.....but when it comes to my plants i really don't like anyone else fucking with them, If Bronco is a round she can handle until i return, but if we're gone together that's when the Hy-jinx's starts...lol

Cooter

Cooter

Right on, tell J I said what's up....my little brother told me his ex wife threw him under the bus by telling his employer he grows weed, and he has that good federal job. Yeah, had a chance to grab both the Bx and the F3 on the relist a week back but stay poor...Moondawg still up...
Will do...i didn't realize his X was such a cunt....J is a cool brother i can't believe somebody would be so spiteful to him....unreal!

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

Would love to try some of your hash Spliff, come over sometime with Lanai Buds...

How is the ole bucking Bronco anyways? Tell her I said Hi. Tell her chubby sister I want her. Yeah J got a fly new young girlfriend and the ex went batshit..typical.

One of the LOS boys really likes doing cuts like-
24oNnAG

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

Happy, you are a vet? Been thinking about that Master x Frost most of the day...:-)

Dirtboy808

Dirtboy808

His Master is the shits. Got plenty seeds I made last run. The Dirty W cuts stink, filled up the cloner had to use my walker, my cane broke. Surf you kids are all the same

Dirtboy808

Dirtboy808

Would love to try some of your hash Spliff, come over sometime with Lanai Buds...

How is the ole bucking Bronco anyways? Tell her I said Hi. Tell her chubby sister I want her. Yeah J got a fly new young girlfriend and the ex went batshit..typical.

One of the LOS boys really likes doing cuts like-
View attachment 393750
Let us know when Lani and Spliff come by I got some WB x C99 curing

dyna

dyna

This is the first cutting from the Mickey kush. I ended up with 4 females and only 2 that was good enough to keep cuttings from. They all looked the same but 2 grew faster. This is 6 weeks from cutting.
20140404 171536

kalopatchkid

kalopatchkid

I was thinking the something similar, but instead of perilte i was thinking of vermiculite because of its water retention properties, perlite is better for drainage which would be counter productive in this case

Eh Coot, I made this horrible sketch for a modified earthbucket that only uses one bucket and 4 inch perlite layer as a spacer to create your water reservoir. You would then embed a large yogurt container with slits in it into the perlite that would allow some soil to extend into your water reservoir and create a moisture wick for the soil layer above the perlite.

its saturday morning, I'm at work and I'm cracked out on coffee, waiting till noon to go surf!

Photo
Cooter

Cooter

Eh Coot, I made this horrible sketch for a modified earthbucket that only uses one bucket and 4 inch perlite layer as a spacer to create your water reservoir. You would then embed a large yogurt container with slits in it into the perlite that would allow some soil to extend into your water reservoir and create a moisture wick for the soil layer above the perlite.

its saturday morning, I'm at work and I'm cracked out on coffee, waiting till noon to go surf!
Right on man.....do you plan on trying it out?

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

Kalo, How was the beach? Pohoikis was fun today, surfed twice. You grow much kalo?

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

Any you guys used Hempy buckets? Would probably work good in Puna.

Latest posts

Top Bottom