Hawaii.......

• Thread starter SurfdOut
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dirtboy808

Dirtboy808

Going to the Kalapana party tonight got to go before the lava crosses the road.

Dirtboy808

Dirtboy808

Black Rose
022 1019x1024

Dirtboy808

Dirtboy808

Hawaiian got to go next wed It was fun and choke chicks and good looking too had some good Hawaiian music.
Surf got a new toy to play with, crazy kids. Come on Surf post the pic. Off to work. All the cuts rooted and ready for the pots.Thanks Mr H

Cooter

Cooter

20140911 060734

20140911 060740

Dream Lotus/ Blue Lotus only keeping 3 out of the 1st round selecting

These three females are getting a haircut this afternoon and going back under the T5 to bulk up a bit.

ArthritiSux

ArthritiSux

Cooter

Cooter

Looks good Cooter might have to try those some day. More WB x c99View attachment 440522 View attachment 440523 View attachment 440525

If all goes well I'll have a bunch of seeds to share with you guy's. Since the germ rate is so poor on the DL/BL I'm planning on looking for a male with my Dream Lotus F2's to cross to the DL/BL and see what the cross has to offer. I may also S1 the DL/BL females just to have seed stock for cropping.

How are the WB/99's smelling? They look good in the pictures.

kalopatchkid

kalopatchkid

Lovin that casper. Probably gonna drive out to Pahoa tomorrow and get lunch and visit the town before the lava potentially wipes it out. Interesting times ahead for the east siders.

Cooter

Cooter

(Yumbold/Trainwreck)/Sour Kush (S1) Germ Rate was 5 out of 6 @kkday brah if you want one to play with let me know.
IMG 20140912 052208

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

Nice weeds Dirt.

Coot, did you pop any BL x SK?

Yeah, Kalo shit is about to get a little tricky. You growing yet at new place?

Arthritis, ya ever hit up that big coffee roasting place in lower Kalihi on Kalani St? They roast Lion Coffee and Royal Kona there. I used to manage a few shops for those guys and the cafe there. Hired a bunch of fine girls to open the shop and I came in after surfing tired as fuck and proceeded to get wired everyday.

ArthritiSux

ArthritiSux

Nice weeds Dirt.

Coot, did you pop any BL x SK?

Yeah, Kalo shit is about to get a little tricky. You growing yet at new place?

Arthritis, ya ever hit up that big coffee roasting place in lower Kalihi on Kalani St? They roast Lion Coffee and Royal Kona there. I used to manage a few shops for those guys and the cafe there. Hired a bunch of fine girls to open the shop and I came in after surfing tired as fuck and proceeded to get wired everyday.
Been getting Lion Coffee for the past month to brew at home. Tried it at 7 Eleven an was hooked, haven't been to the spot in lower kalihi but i'll check it out next week when I roll out that way.

Top Bottom