Hawaii.......

• Thread starter SurfdOut
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Cooter

Cooter

Nice weeds Dirt.

Coot, did you pop any BL x SK?

I did...ended up with males. I used a Blue Lotus male F1 and a Sour Kush S1 to make the cross so did didn't feel comfortable using the prodigy for the DL/BL seed project, that's why I've decided to source the male from the DL F2 selection.

DOGFATHER808

DOGFATHER808

Nice weeds Dirt.

Coot, did you pop any BL x SK?

Yeah, Kalo shit is about to get a little tricky. You growing yet at new place?

Arthritis, ya ever hit up that big coffee roasting place in lower Kalihi on Kalani St? They roast Lion Coffee and Royal Kona there. I used to manage a few shops for those guys and the cafe there. Hired a bunch of fine girls to open the shop and I came in after surfing tired as fuck and proceeded to get wired everyday.

DOGFATHER808

DOGFATHER808

Been getting Lion Coffee for the past month to brew at home. Tried it at 7 Eleven an was hooked, haven't been to the spot in lower kalihi but i'll check it out next week when I roll out that way.
Hello, is that kona or a blend? I'm a kona coffee farmer and love a j and cup in the morning to get my day going. Check out pelecoffee.com if u want da goods, all organic and contest winners.

DOGFATHER808

DOGFATHER808

No we're certified organic so we need a certified roasting room and don't have it yet. Just built a new wet mill so that's next.

ArthritiSux

ArthritiSux

Hello, is that kona or a blend? I'm a kona coffee farmer and love a j and cup in the morning to get my day going. Check out pelecoffee.com if u want da goods, all organic and contest winners.
I wish I could get Kona now, It's Arabica bean. Putting kid through college at HSU, so no Kona bags at home.

Pelecoffee sounds like some tasty brew. Coffee an doobs just go so well together in the mornin. Haven't had a real cup of 100% Kona since my Big Island vacation in 09'.

DOGFATHER808

DOGFATHER808

Arthritusux
Wea u stay, is that Humboldt State? My cousin played a year there. PM some contact info and next roast I won't forget!

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

Master Kush x (Shrom x Molokai Frost)
DSCN1885

Dirtboy808

Dirtboy808

My Shadowdancer x Jack Gold seeds at dead damit so started choke more of a bunch of shit more the moe better

DOGFATHER808

DOGFATHER808

I assume west coast dog after my research, but Like I said, it came to us with the title of DAWG only...And no one else has dawg/dog cut saround here that I know so I cant compare. I have a couple almost finished that I will post pics of soon.

Thanks for the compliment on my girls, I love em!
If that's the skunk dog that's like Chemdog #4 she's around. Wish I had the blood, hp-13, or that reddish Hawaiian punch going around. That Albert Walker cross sounds awesome and so do those Molokai frost crosses.

DOGFATHER808

DOGFATHER808

got some GSC/Puna budder x Malow/ Albet walker some of the biggest seeds the seed fairy gave me lol spray mite time
Dirtyboy you have some goods! Wondering if u have the story behind the dog cut I got around here?

The Hawaiian

The Hawaiian

Malawi/AW32 bro ;) they were some big uns for sure. should be some interesting smoke that one. Malawi likes to go looong but the other stuff should bring the flowering times down. good luck bro and mahalo mahalo again for the shiznit!!

gonna go check out P Town today and see the mood. I know people are still tripping out that Pele could take the town. Pele giveth and she taketh.

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

[e="DOGFATHER808, post: 1325491, member: 63017"]Dirtyboy you have some goods! Wondering if u have the story behind the dog cut I got around here?[/quote]

Dog cut, from Maui or SK Dog? The blood is still over on Maui too, can get if ya want.

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

Malawi/AW32 bro ;) there some big uns for sure. should be some interesting smoke that one. Malawi likes to go looong but the other stuff should bring the flowering times down. good luck bro and mahalo mahalo again for the shiznit!!

gonna go check out P Town today and see the mood. I know people are still tripping out that Pele could take the town. Pele giveth and she taketh.

Yeah, some folks tripping on the lava, other folks are just tripping.

Top Bottom