Hawaii.......

• Thread starter SurfdOut
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
kalopatchkid

kalopatchkid

I smoked my friend out last night after I saw him weed wacking part of the beach, he told me his buddy just gave him a bunch of local seeds. I forget the genetics, I think it was a Death cross or the web...just know it was kept and bred by some Hawaiian's and supposed to be good for short season. Hopefully he comes through and I get my hands on a few of them.

I got a bunch of lotus larry x sunshine daydream beans in progress, should be ready for a shuckin in a couple weeks.

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

Rising Moon guys up in Nor Cal. Good luck getting the beans, I still gotta get the Hamakua ditch weed from Hawaiian....think he said his uncle been growing it up there a long time. That LL x SSDD sounds mean, how do those plants do outside?

Dirtboy808

Dirtboy808

Thanks Hawaiian I no can spell lol Went from no seed pop to all. got some Jack Gold x Frost Grape stomper x Jack Gold unknown haze from Puna Bud x Frost The stomper and jack Gold were from GGG ( Jack H x Col Gold)

kalopatchkid

kalopatchkid

Rising Moon guys up in Nor Cal. Good luck getting the beans, I still gotta get the Hamakua ditch weed from Hawaiian....think he said his uncle been growing it up there a long time. That LL x SSDD sounds mean, how do those plants do outside?
The LL does ok, needs support though, really weak branching... Super frosty though and barely needs trimming. My main reason for dusting her is the frost she puts out and the bud structure, and she also is done in under 50days. The SSDD is handling but it's been pretty dry the last few weeks. I get where the blueberry muffin smell description comes from but it's really subtle not a strong nose to her at all.

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

The LL does ok, needs support though, really weak branching... Super frosty though and barely needs trimming. My main reason for dusting her is the frost she puts out and the bud structure, and she also is done in under 50days. The SSDD is handling but it's been pretty dry the last few weeks. I get where the blueberry muffin smell description comes from but it's really subtle not a strong nose to her at all.

I know you got your work going but if ya need a cut of anything we got just ask.

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

Thanks Hawain no spell lol Went from no seed pop to all. got some Jack Gold x Frost Grape stomper x Jack Gold unknown haze from Puna Bud x Frost The stomper and jack Gold were from GGG ( Jack H x Col Gold)

Dang dude, calm down over there...you popping like the lava is coming down or something.....lol

Cooter

Cooter

Right on, i'd be down to check out the Ghash cross.... are you out of OD x AW seeds?

Shoots Braddah, once they're dried up I'll get some over to you...Yep all out of the OD/AW maybe Braddah @The Hawaiian has a few more stashed ;-)

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

Yeah, Hawaiian you have anymore AWxs? I still got my Sour Kush x AW pak patiently awaiting life.

Cooter

Cooter

8 of 9 Dream Lotus F2's have poked out to meet the sun. (White Cups) The five seedling are the (YB/TW)/Sour Kush S1's and the 3 little sprouts are the DL/BL's 4 of 21 germinated and I culled one of the seedling due to it being a weakling....Boo!

IMG 20140917 063335

Cooter

Cooter

Dl/Bl's recovering nicely from last weeks hair cut. Hopefully I'll get a nice male will surface from the 3 remaining seedlings, I'd really like to get this cross to the F2 stage, otherwise I'll have to find a nice male from the Dream Lotus F2's
IMG 20140917 063402

Dirtboy808

Dirtboy808

Dang dude, calm down over there...you popping like the lava is coming down or something.....lol
Only popped 1 of each hope to get a good male and female oh shit I better start more lol Sunny great weather some of the best finishing weather in a long time.

The Hawaiian

The Hawaiian

fuck it if I didn't break the stem inside of the Roor I was going trade you lol. now I just gotta chuck it I think unless you like check um out. stooped me haha

yep I still get some of the AWxs but I not sure I get any ODxAW. I know for sure I get couple more FloxAW32. we still get the cut too so can make seeds maybe. I go look and see what I get bumbye. a hui hou

Dirtboy808

Dirtboy808

I will take those Flo AW seeds and make some more. Maybe you could get more Mal x AW off to Kalapana again.
When we can no longer get cinder we will have to pay $4000 more for a septic system. Plus that is where we get all our black cinder from. Saw Harry Kim today and he said most people don't realize how much this will hurt the islands money wise. Know several Hawaiian family's moving out of Hawaiian Beaches. What did you break?

kalopatchkid

kalopatchkid

What's the best way to keep cuts if you don't have much space for it?
Bonsai? Can I keep them in small pots and keep pruning the roots back when it gets root bound and trim the vegetation off when they get too tall?

I have been just keeping clones and flowering out the mothers when they get big enough to go outside but i hear contrasting theories about cloning only from original stock vs. taking clones of clones. Some say it gets watered down if you keep taking cuts from clones over and over and some say they've noticed no difference after doing so for years.

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

fuck it if I didn't break the stem inside of the Roor I was going trade you lol. now I just gotta chuck it I think unless you like check um out. stooped me haha

yep I still get some of the AWxs but I not sure I get any ODxAW. I know for sure I get couple more FloxAW32. we still get the cut too so can make seeds maybe. I go look and see what I get bumbye. a hui hou
A

Bummers on the Roor, i still take em. Come by this weekend check out your crosses and grab some herbs.

Top Bottom