Hawaii.......

• Thread starter SurfdOut
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
The Hawaiian

The Hawaiian

beautiful stuff guys!

surf that white frosty one, dat buggah stand out in da crowd! if she smoke half as good as she look den hooollly shit :) thanks for running this cross out bro, it would have went to shit if I had let those go that far at my place, at least I got to see how it would grow in the best outdoor environment it could get. will be cool to see how they smoke, also how they compare to the MKschromfrost. aloha bro

mmmm dirtywidowbudoil :D

DOGFATHER808

DOGFATHER808

Jamaican/Aruba sugar daddy male...
View attachment 444020

Mendo Queen x Grape Stomper OG super star stud...View attachment 444021
Hi, are those femmed
beautiful stuff guys!

surf that white frosty one, dat buggah stand out in da crowd! if she smoke half as good as she look den hooollly shit :) thanks for running this cross out bro, it would have went to shit if I had let those go that far at my place, at least I got to see how it would grow in the best outdoor environment it could get. will be cool to see how they smoke, also how they compare to the MKschromfrost. aloha bro

mmmm dirtywidowbudoil :D
Ya the dw 710 is yummy is yours sweet with a slight citrus undertone?

OLDproLg

OLDproLg

Cool shots boy's!!!

im getting SICK for a visit n a surf.....
WITH THAT DANK BUD you all grow ofcorse!!

Great job,love to see the islands beauty n power..
Lg

DOGFATHER808

DOGFATHER808

no not here had 2 one off shore of volcano and the other south of you by Milolee shitty spelling I'm a product of the Hawaii public school system lol
Haha starting to feel more just like before the last big one. Stay safe brotha BI been taking to many hits from mother nature and Madame pele lately. On a lighter note burn wide n have good Aloha Friday all.

ArthritiSux

ArthritiSux

The rim is hella active right now. Yesterday a 6.2 in Alaska and 221 quakes in Mammoth Lakes, Ca right after. Glad I don't live there anymore. Miss the fishing though. Be safe an don't cross the lava, bad fo ya health.

DOGFATHER808

DOGFATHER808

The rim is hella active right now. Yesterday a 6.2 in Alaska and 221 quakes in Mammoth Lakes, Ca right after. Glad I don't live there anymore. Miss the fishing though. Be safe an don't cross the lava, bad fo ya health.
You live BI can run on lava lol

kalopatchkid

kalopatchkid

Yep, been like that since earlier this year. The monthly average for quakes above 6.0 is 2-3, April and May both had over ten major quakes, then I stopped keeping track after that.

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

I hope the big one happens in my lifetime. And Hilo has been setting some temperature records lately, first rain today in awhile.

Sparkley.
DSCN1926
DSCN1930
DSCN1935

Dirtboy808

Dirtboy808

Great light show last night not much sleeping we needed the rain now back to sun all is good

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

I slept like a baby, and I'm insomniac city. Not sure about this clear liquidy stuff falling out of the sky though, haven't seen a miracle like that in a long time. Lol

What seeds ya made Kalo?

kalopatchkid

kalopatchkid

That is lotus larry x sunshine daydream. Have 4 lemon zinger crosses i need to flower

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

Nice Dirt, wonder how the Black Rose x Frost plants will behave?

Cootrz, what's the haps? What plants ya got up? I might be over there next week for a night.

Hawaiian, I wanna grab some more Master x Frost seeds off ya and look for more phenos. I will run all the f2 seeds I just made in a few months. Drying some of the Schroms now and some get that kushy taste. We need to schedule a sample smoke out with that crazy construction guy before the flowers cure. Lol.

Top Bottom