Hawaii.......

• Thread starter SurfdOut
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SurfdOut

SurfdOut

I will take those Flo AW seeds and make some more. Maybe you could get more Mal x AW off to Kalapana again.
When we can no longer get cinder we will have to pay $4000 more for a septic system. Plus that is where we get all our black cinder from. Saw Harry Kim today and he said most people don't realize how much this will hurt the islands money wise. Know several Hawaiian family's moving out of Hawaiian Beaches. What did you break?

Bra, Kalapana was going off, too bad you guys couldn't make it. I needed to drink some after building with Lanai Buds all day. Dont think they having it next week.

Da FlyingHappyHawaiian broke a bong he was gonna hook me up with.

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

I think as long as you keep your plants healthy and vegging hard, your cuts will stay identical to the mother for a long time. I would think keeping a cut until it is too big for your space and then taking cuts and disgarding the donor/mother if ya have too would be better than stressing a mother plant.

What's the best way to keep cuts if you don't have much space for it?
Bonsai? Can I keep them in small pots and keep pruning the roots back when it gets root bound and trim the vegetation off when they get too tall?

I have been just keeping clones and flowering out the mothers when they get big enough to go outside but i hear contrasting theories about cloning only from original stock vs. taking clones of clones. Some say it gets watered down if you keep taking cuts from clones over and over and some say they've noticed no difference after doing so for years.

kalopatchkid

kalopatchkid

Dirt, do you think you can call over to Kona and see if we can get the Gorilla Glue #4?
I was literally just about to ask when you guys were gonna get the GG4 back in action, been frothing over everyones pics of it. Have you guys flowered out the skunkdog yet? That one sounds like it has awesome potential for breeding for mold resistance after reading oldhaole's reports on her.

DOGFATHER808

DOGFATHER808

0918141438b
0918141429a
I was literally just about to ask when you guys were gonna get the GG4 back in action, been frothing over everyones pics of it. Have you guys flowered out the skunkdog yet? That one sounds like it has awesome potential for breeding for mold resistance after reading oldhaole's reports on her.
Fyi my friend grows SD about 3500 in Captain Cook and always has mold problems. This lady is very mold resistant here Ya go brotha surfd you asked for these. Week 6 out of 8

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

I wally just about to ask when you guys were gonna get the GG4 back in action, been frothing over everyones pics of it. Have you guys flowered out the skunkdog yet? That one sounds like it has awesome potential for breeding for mold resistance after reading oldhaole's reports on her.

Dirt has a clone of the SKDog in flower due to loss of electric from the storm so it is small, but we just put cuts in the cloner. How the cuts looking Dirt? Smokey this morning.

DOGFATHER808

DOGFATHER808

Nice dude, that the True Blue right? Those cold wet nights up high will sure jam ya shit up.....is that Sour D pretty dank?
Ya the True Blue couple weeks out fat colas like coke cans real fruity. Small plant pruned but have grown her 8'. Think Ya gonna like her My friend grows skunk dog and pineapple and gets mold neva gets to go 10.

Dirtboy808

Dirtboy808

1 K Elec ko the rest ok no roots. Rom vortex good good. Poured 4 yrds should have called you was me and one other I'm tired.
Hot as shit in GH. Finally got a good seed pop.

Dirtboy808

Dirtboy808

The D is looking sweet. I will do the Skunk too at 10 ft Those Master crosses are looking great Surf not long now.

Latest posts

Top Bottom