Hawaii.......

• Thread starter SurfdOut
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dirtboy808

Dirtboy808

Surf did you get any ash? stag horn fern were falling from the sky. Dam 6:17 kill mite time.

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

Yeah, yesterday afternoon had ash falling down and had that smoke in the air. Be interesting to see what the air quality is gonna be like for the next few months.

DOGFATHER808

DOGFATHER808

Black n white with the ball on the bottom. A lot of those small planes lately but not 100% sure they are watching even though they just fly back n forth in a pattern. Haha ya fukas waste of money! Feed the hungry and educate our kids would be a better use.

SpliffAndMyLady

SpliffAndMyLady

Super Blue Dream x OG

DOGFATHER808

DOGFATHER808

Should start a herb shot post card co
Bummer, I just dropped my last 6 lotus larry's in water and none of them made it, couple cracked but all died. I was pretty pissed, only got 2 out of 11 seeds to germ.

I'm not flowering anything indoors at the moment, just vegging indoor under 400w at nights. I got three phenos of Bodhi's blue temple ready to take cuts from(dj's blueberry x (mns SSH x Williams wonder)). Gonna have a bunch of clones with no space for soon, on top of another handful new seedlings
Howzit how did the blue
Is that your mk x mf you been teasing us with.

SpliffAndMyLady

SpliffAndMyLady

Joseph OG, different pheno but they got about 13 feet in 30 gallon smart pots. Out of five I got four females. No bottled fertilizers or carbon footprints were harmed in the growing. . .

SpliffAndMyLady

SpliffAndMyLady

This is a pheno named 'Jaegermeister'. It's Hindu Kush found in a pack of sensi seeds. Pretty renown clone only around here, dense purple black licorice skunky kush buds, but she's about as stable as Trainwreck(i.e, she likes to throw nanners) so I dusted her GL stud pollen. Hoping for some tasty fast finishing producers. Jaegermeister is done at 42 days and Green Lotus around 45 depending on pheno. Pic is Jaeger.

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

Nice males, you got some cools seeds to go through. Was over yesterday helping PunaBuds build his new place out Ainaloa.

Those stuff pics are the SoCal Master Kush x Frost made by Hawaiian, the Master is pretty kushy smelling.

SpliffAndMyLady

SpliffAndMyLady

Id have to agree with you Surf if you can find a keeper female in a pack of good beans, odds are you'll find a stud or two also. I hit my keeper bright moments with several different males..jamaican/aruba, Tigermelon/Appalachia, and MQ x GSOG, can't find pics of Tigermelon/App male but I grew some of Bright Moments x Tigermelon/App and there was grape phenos and chem phenos. Wish more of those came out...lots of my attempts were fails being breeding up in Volcano.

Tigermelon x Appalachia was such a great strain...too bad it never got released. Below pics is Tigermelon x Appalachia and seeded Bright Moments.

Dirtboy808

Dirtboy808

Lots of sat in that one. I'm going to blow some Dirtywidow buds and see how good the oil is. Got too much anyway. Doesn't shelf well. Latters KK

Top Bottom