Hawaii'n Indica &...

• Thread starter chillywilly
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
chillywilly

chillywilly

Greetings,
Yea, I hope my neighbors don't complain as I have one in particular and b calling the landlord...but hey we legal...I just have a ozone generator...smoked some shade leaf with friend this morning and we were both lit, mild pineapple flavor...
cw...

chillywilly

chillywilly

hell yeah. heh. the island genetics are interesting. they have a prehistoric look to them. probably just in my head tho.

hope you are doing well sir.
chris.
thank u doing well, bless u...
cw

jipp

jipp

hope you are having a wonderful day on the island. any updated pictures?

chris.

chillywilly

chillywilly

Hawaiian Punch original from Sagarmatha, yet out of Canada...Sagarmatha didn't want to deal with the strain from what I heard ,and sent out...but I heard was sent... to Adam and that was scrapped, heard it is bomb ...nobody knows it's pedegree, but bomb...all others have NOT or ever germinated...have over 8000$ US seeds from 96'...many old stuff here...no kushes or such in my library...straight up..no newbie strains...sitting and waiting...u ain't seen nothing yet...old skool stuff.
cw...collector

jipp

jipp

Hawaiian Punch original from Sagarmatha, yet out of Canada...Sagarmatha didn't want to deal with the strain from what I heard ,and sent out...but I heard was sent... to Adam and that was scrapped, heard it is bomb ...nobody knows it's pedegree, but bomb...all others have NOT or ever germinated...have over 8000$ US seeds from 96'...many old stuff here...no kushes or such in my library...straight up..no newbie strains...sitting and waiting...u ain't seen nothing yet...old skool stuff.
cw...collector
im look forward to watching. :)

chris.

Latest posts

Top Bottom