Hawaii'n Indica &...

• Thread starter chillywilly
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
chillywilly

chillywilly

Greetings,
Been out for a while, but back...got some rare hawaii'n growing from selfing male...last time I did this one was ten yrs ago...truly exotic and can stand up to any strain today par none...the tiny new seedlings are original TGA Dannyboy seeds from Richard@ Heavens Stairway 2000...I showed the selfing male from last year...this is the official TGA gear with the Hawaii'n...I do have the DB pollen which depend on sex at flip may spray...the HI has an over ripe pineapple smell and taste...any how...he he...
Peace
cw
Hawaiin indica

Mato Nupai

Mato Nupai

"Hawaiian" Indica. Cool, do you know the lineage of this indica? I'll be watching this. Hawaii is my home.
Hawaii is my spiritual home.

I have seeds for Hawaiian Dream i will grow as soon as i can get supplies.

Hawaiian dream. Is a cross of Maui Waui, and Blue Dream.

I really wanted Northern Lights but everything was Feminized. :-(

Hawaiian Dream is Indica

chillywilly

chillywilly

Greetings,
Well a selfing male is exactly that, he selfs himself ...in nature it presrves it's self...in such a rare strain as this, the plant...and in the presence of presents itself...u say huh??? I've done
...hawaii'n indica
...sweet sk/ fuckin' incredible
...Cinderella 99
...TGA Dannyboy
In the grow, the plant @ 12/12
goes thru change, somehow a stress point I don't know happens...but produces more female, herms, and pure male true to that strain...the cindy 99 was a true specimen...sativa all the way...oh also Leda Uno...

cw

SatansTaint

SatansTaint

Greetings,
Well a selfing male is exactly that, he selfs himself ...in nature it presrves it's self...in such a rare strain as this, the plant...and in the presence of presents itself...u say huh??? I've done
...hawaii'n indica
...sweet sk/ fuckin' incredible
...Cinderella 99
...TGA Dannyboy
In the grow, the plant @ 12/12
goes thru change, somehow a stress point I don't know happens...but produces more female, herms, and pure male true to that strain...the cindy 99 was a true specimen...sativa all the way...oh also Leda Uno...

cw
That in no way actually explains what a selfing male is...
Please enlighten us

chillywilly

chillywilly

Greetings,
Well the best way is flower a male/males as u would fems, I didn't know it could until the first this Hawaiian Indy, at the time I was just collecting pollen as I saw huge potential in this strain...well o' boy came out slinging pollen then pistils...as would anybody, I was like wow! so a few seeds developed and here it is...the C99 did similar, but the difference was that I had collected the pollen and kept the male plant but cut it down to the bottom leaves, so I decided then to reflower but this time pistils cam on C99, well that plant exceding well. One thing that is noticed is that the seeds deform, possibly the lack of a calyx, but plant sprays itself...I've noticed as well the plant is usually true to that male for whatever his characteristics are...
These Hawaiian s are wayy more faster in growth than the first generation taking as long as two months to grow to less than a foot, the leaves were very dark green to purple...the males from the first( original) generation grow extremely fast and with the medium green 'normal' leaf pattern, whereas the fems start with round coin-like very dark to purple leaves, then the more normal leaf pattern, when flowered, WATCH OUT! This thing is beast when flowered with dark green, purple, orange, yellow colors in the flowers, and carbon filters are definitely needed!!! The first generation had a literal glaze on the flowers that looked as it was wet like water drops...anyhow ill do the best to keep posted...
Peace
cw

chillywilly

chillywilly

Greetings,
Nutrients...
PCH 6.12.6 sea weed, humus,some nitro,etc
Blue gold
Budswel
Magnesium prill water
Recharge
Espoma plant-tone tea
Aged Peru sea bird guano
Patrick Flanagan Crystal energy
Georges aloe
And later goats milk powder for calcium...
Extension agent...master gardener...
Healing of the nation ...
cw...

chillywilly

chillywilly

Greetings,
&...TGA Danny boy original... came from Richard at Heavens Stairway 2000... all seeds 10 of ALL germinated...wow...the last set, 4 were all males... see thread...of selfing male...this is of the generation of Danny boy aka. " killer taco" I think because of the leaf looks like a taco shell...I'll keep tabs to keep everyone updated..sorry if I'm not together all the way as I'm an extension agent busy all day taking care of people customer s...many...I'll do my best to update...
cw...
KIMG0698

chillywilly

chillywilly

"Hawaiian" Indica. Cool, do you know the lineage of this indica? I'll be watching this. Hawaii is my home.
That I know of, came from a small seed bank called 'Classics' ...that's all l know...they also had Kush, Durban, and Hawaiian indica...I was on the Hawaiian kick...got hawaiian punch, paia hawaiiana, puna budder, federation Mauna Kea(hawaiian sativa)...got work cut out for me...did have Reefermans royal Hawaiian, none germinated:( but hey, still got something:)...
cw...

chillywilly

chillywilly

Greetings,
Back in the garden...checking things out and looking good...the male is doing good and I am going to take him out of the room...the plants veged very fast as the original male did @ 2 +feet in just 3 weeks compared to original mother at 2 months at 9, 10, 11 inches...well ...
KIMG0704
KIMG0706
KIMG0699
KIMG0704
KIMG0706
KIMG0705
cw...
KIMG0699

Latest posts

Top Bottom